Breaking News: Trump and Carson threaten to pull out of next debate...

According to the national enquirer, which some posters took as gospel on the Ben Carson sponge in brain story,
Hillary has had 3 mini strokes.

Breaking News:

CNN is reporting that a letter from Trump AND Carson say they may pull out of next debate if it is longer than two hours.

The fact that the two discussed this is interesting. Are they a team?

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?
Could you stand there for 3 hours? I couldn't and I'm not even that old.
Neither would last in a meeting that's longer than 2 hours. Good they are admitting this now.
Carson performed 27 hour operations as a brain surgeon.

They are just wanting the same treatment the democrats got when their debate was only 2 hours.
Having nothing whatsoever to do with being president.

the national enquirer is where Clinton got brain cancer, Ben might as well operate on her there too ..

The only reason the Republican debate got so many viewers was because everyone was sure Donald Trump was going to pull down his zipper, pull out and wave his junk during prime time to get attention. Two weeks from now at the next debate I don't expect anything like the original turnout.

Breaking News:

CNN is reporting that a letter from Trump AND Carson say they may pull out of next debate if it is longer than two hours.

Too early for a link.
Feeling their ages, eh?
Neither would last in a meeting that's longer than 2 hours. Good they are admitting this now.

They are just wanting the same treatment the democrats got when their debate was only 2 hours.
That was when he was much younger. Plus, I might know the guy he did that operation on. He still walks backwards and constantly picks his nose.

Feeling their ages, eh?

That was when he was much younger. Plus, I might know the guy he did that operation on. He still walks backwards and constantly picks his nose.

yea; you see him every time you're standing in front of a mirror!

Feeling their ages, eh?

Sean Hannity had brain surgery?

Sean Hannity had brain surgery?

Still makes him smarter than any of you far left drones. Must be sad to have an ameba be smarter than you..

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.
:bye1::deal: WHY YES, yes they are.. tooting my own horn again. Only poster on here who said that from day one. TRUMP/CARSON.

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.

Well hell if you couldn't answer specific questions, & made a complete ass out of yourself, you wouldn't want a 3 hour debate either. The more Donald Trump & Ben Carson are in front of national T,V. being asked questions they can't answer or have problems answering--the more their polls drop.

Furthermore--it you can't handle a 3 HOUR DEBATE--how in the hell does this qualify you to take on the most stressful job in the world as POTUS?

Carly Fiorina on this:

Republican presidential candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina said Friday that she thought the demands from her GOP rivals for the next Republican debate said something about their "endurance."

Republican nominee hopefuls Donald Trump and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson hadthreatened to drop out of the CNBC's next presidential debate if it didn't change its format.

The network bowed to their demands for the debate, scheduled for Oct. 28, and decided to run it for two hours including commercials. It will begin with an "open-ended" question for the candidates, and allow for closing statements.

Republican presidential candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina said Friday that she thought the demands from her GOP rivals for the next Republican debate said something about their "endurance."

Republican nominee hopefuls Donald Trump and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson had threatened to drop out of the CNBC's next presidential debate if it didn't change its format.

The network bowed to their demands for the debate, scheduled for Oct. 28, and decided to run it for two hours including commercials. It will begin with an "open-ended" question for the candidates, and allow for closing statements.

Fiorina said she "disagreed" with Trump and Carson Friday in an interview with Iowa WHO radio host Simon Conway.

“Maybe it says something about their endurance and their comfort or discomfort with having a real debate about the issues,” Fiorina said.

“I think opening and closing statements, honestly they're what politicians always want,” she continued. “They’re sort of canned, prepared statements. They don’t really tell us anything new, they certainly don’t tell us about a candidate’s thoughts on issues or whether they can think on their feet.”
Fiorina: Carson, Trump Debate Demands Question Their 'Endurance'

nacpaxqwcu0mf12xnkl2.jpg

I still disagree with Trump and Carson. Unless there are two debates again, one for the upper tier and one for the lower tier.
But the best idea is for everyone to participate...
If there was a long table and all were sitting and relaxed, it would be fine to have three hour debates.

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.

If they can't handle a 3 hour debate-- then just what qualifies Donald Trump or Ben Carson to take on the most stressful job in the world as POTUS?

The REASON they don't want a 3 hour debate is because they can't answer specific questions, and the more they're on National T.V. the more they reveal their ignorance on specific national topics, and their poll numbers take a nose dive.

Carly Fiorina suggests an endurance problem with Trump & Carson.

Fiorina said she "disagreed" with Trump and Carson Friday in an interview with Iowa WHO radio host Simon Conway.

“Maybe it says something about their endurance and their comfort or discomfort with having a real debate about the issues,” Fiorina said.

“I think opening and closing statements, honestly they're what politicians always want,” she continued. “They’re sort of canned, prepared statements. They don’t really tell us anything new, they certainly don’t tell us about a candidate’s thoughts on issues or whether they can think on their feet.”

nacpaxqwcu0mf12xnkl2.jpg

Breaking News:

Too early for a link.

If they can't handle a 3 hour debate-- then just what qualifies Donald Trump or Ben Carson to take on the most stressful job in the world as POTUS?

The REASON they don't want a 3 hour debate is because they can't answer specific questions, and the more they're on National T.V. the more they reveal their ignorance on specific national topics, and their poll numbers take a nose dive.

Carly Fiorina suggests an endurance problem with Trump & Carson.

nacpaxqwcu0mf12xnkl2.jpg
I believe both od them could handle it, but they are thinking, "Why should they?"

Forum List

Back