Breaking News: Trump and Carson threaten to pull out of next debate...

The Liberals are just worried to death about Donald Trump.

If you ever realize how stupid that argument is.......that we make fun of Trump because we fear him.......you might just be so embarrassed that you'll represent a danger to yourself.

He is constantly on your minds. Admit it. You are scared to death of him.
The hair is pretty scary.

Well, he's not as handsome as I am but hey, no one else is either.

Breaking News:

CNN is reporting that a letter from Trump AND Carson say they may pull out of next debate if it is longer than two hours.

The fact that the two discussed this is interesting. Are they a team?

Too early for a link.

Bye Felicia.

It didn't mention Carson as the CNN report did. Anybody think that these two are teaming up as P and VP? Crossed my mind. That would be just like Trump. Doing things out of the ordinary; making headlines...

You said that regarding Kasich too, didn't you? That would be just like Trump! Gee whizz.
You've got the wrong poster,m LL>

Neither would last in a meeting that's longer than 2 hours. Good they are admitting this now.
Carson performed 27 hour operations as a brain surgeon.

They are just wanting the same treatment the democrats got when their debate was only 2 hours.
And now he can only last 2 hours....
Not it Ravi. It's because the republican debate garnered way more viewership.

The 3 hours is for more money.
Oh, BS. The debate was 2 hours plus up to four 4 minute commercial breaks. That would be a total time of 2 hours 16 minutes. What a couple of putzes.

but trump was complaining he was on his feet for 3 hours and only got to speak for about 15 minutes.

little whiners.
But CNN let the prissy little Democrats have bathroom breaks.

Hillary almost got back too late during one break.

You see she's old and pudgy.....she waddles.

Hard to walk fast when you waddle.

I think a 3 hour debate is called for when there's so many in the field. But three hours is a long time standing under those hot lights. We don't see the Democrats doing it, now do we?

When the president has meetings with his cabinet, I am sure they aren't three hours but they are given a table to sit at. That only makes sense

I believe there should be a stool with a back on it for each participant or perhaps a long table where they can sit and take notes.

Donald Trump is sooooo scary that when he re-poofs his do during potty breaks, the mirror shatters.
What ever happened that you were never able to grow up? Chemical imbalance? Arrested Adolescence must be difficult to handle. My best wishes for you.

I think a 3 hour debate is called for when there's so many in the field. But three hours is a long time standing under those hot lights. We don't see the Democrats doing it, now do we?

When the president has meetings with his cabinet, I am sure they aren't three hours but they are given a table to sit at. That only makes sense

I believe there should be a stool with a back on it for each participant or perhaps a long table where they can sit and take notes.

There's plenty of stool at a Republican debate,

if you know what I mean...

It didn't mention Carson as the CNN report did. Anybody think that these two are teaming up as P and VP? Crossed my mind. That would be just like Trump. Doing things out of the ordinary; making headlines...

You said that regarding Kasich too, didn't you? That would be just like Trump! Gee whizz.
You've got the wrong poster,m LL>

Nope. Right poster.....wrong VP choice. You were talking about Carson before as well. So....you are just repeating yourself.

Familiarity tends to breed contempt, and clearly not even a plurality in any of the polls of the minority party presidential preferences.

More recently, The Democrats not only managed to create visibility for their candidates--and even issues--they managed to likely increase the popularity of the front-runner, of the major party, presidential preferences.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(And famously, Trump was able to explain that he screwed his creditors: Not just once but actually in four bankruptcies! Maybe he's suggesting that two would have been enough(?)! Many likely wonder--Whoopi Goldberg, for example--if maybe we are living in Israel, even now(?)!)

Forum List

Back