BREAKING NEWS.. State Dept ordered Hillary to delete e-mails

The narratives you guys are able to create for yourselves from out of context rumors and conservative fantasies are facinating.

Someone should write a paper on it.
The FBI will have the say of what color Hilly wears..............

You silly boy you

The narratives you guys are able to create for yourselves from out of context rumors and conservative fantasies are facinating.

You silly boy you

:lol:

What are you gonna do when this all turns out to be nothing?

You seem so invested in your delusions.

You silly boy you

Seriously, Hillary's polls are dropping by the minute, don't you think that if it were nothing that ObamasFBI would already have said so? The fact is that every person who ever sent Hilly an e-mail, or received one from her is now considered a potential spy, as everything was insecure. Nothing is the one thing that the FBI will not conclude...................But hey Jerry Brown and Joe Biden will soon be running.

whee ha ha ha

You silly boy you

Ah dopey, you are actually arguing with the Washington Post (Watergate) not me. This e-mail story just keeps getting worse for Hillary Clinton

So if you want to argue with the Post and the Times, be my guest.

Silly boy.

You silly boy you

Seriously, Hillary's polls are dropping by the minute, don't you think that if it were nothing that ObamasFBI would already have said so? The fact is that every person who ever sent Hilly an e-mail, or received one from her is now considered a potential spy, as everything was insecure. Nothing is the one thing that the FBI will not conclude...................But hey Jerry Brown and Joe Biden will soon be running.

whee ha ha ha

As I think I mentioned in the other thread - I would love to hear you explain your logic in using Hillary's poll numbers as "evidence" of your delusional theories regarding the "FBI investigation" and Hillary's emails.

As for when the FBI will finish it's investigation, I have no idea. But the fact that they have not already doesn't mean what you seem to think it does.

You silly boy you

Ah dopey, you are actually arguing with the Washington Post (Watergate) not me. This e-mail story just keeps getting worse for Hillary Clinton

Silly boy.

Neither the Post nor the Times has made any statements regarding "20 judges" investigating "the biggest spy investigation of all time", or how Hillary has "given away national security information". The op-ed in the Post that you just linked to discusses her Presidential campaign, not whether or not she's a super-spy headed to prison - which is the delusion of yours that I was referring to.

You silly boy you

whee ha ha ha

As I think I mentioned in the other thread - I would love to hear you explain your logic in using Hillary's poll numbers as "evidence" of your delusional theories regarding the "FBI investigation" and Hillary's emails.

As for when the FBI will finish it's investigation, I have no idea. But the fact that they have not already doesn't mean what you seem to think it does.

Hillary Clinton's drop in polls hinges on more than her private email server: Analysis - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

Hillary Clinton Scandal: Fundraisers Fear 'New Benghazis' As Emails Continue To Come And Polls Drop

FBI 'A-Team' Investigating Hillary Clinton's Email Case - Breitbart

You want to argue with reality................

You silly boy you

whee ha ha ha

Hillary Clinton's drop in polls hinges on more than her private email server: Analysis - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

Hillary Clinton Scandal: Fundraisers Fear 'New Benghazis' As Emails Continue To Come And Polls Drop

FBI 'A-Team' Investigating Hillary Clinton's Email Case - Breitbart

You want to argue with reality................

More polling data. Is this the whole reading comprehension thing again?

I'm really loving your whole "argument by random internet blog headlines" strategy.
Calling the Washington Post of Watergate fame is not going to change the truth. The long and winding road ahead for Hillary Clinton’s e-mails

Funnier yet is your believing that my post here are so relevant, that you can not stop responding to them.

You silly boy you.

PS. Hillary Clinton is the cause of national secrets stored on G-Mail servers

How is the timeline of when the State department will comply with FOIA requests relevant to your argument?

As for your posts being "relevant", I'm not surprised that you'd be one to take the internet far too seriously, but nothing on this board is "relevant". This board is for fun, not for "relevance".

If it makes you feel better to think of my mocking you as justification for you delusions, I can't stop you.

But I will continue to mock you for it.

The fact the state dept requested her lawyer delete any emails, knowing they had been ordered preserved... What were they trying to hide? Fortunately he seems to value his career more than his love of Hillary or the present state dept.
Clinton lawyer balked at first effort to delete classified email In violation of the court order. Hillary's lawyer did not comply with delete request.

Translation statement, this means that the e-mail or e-mails were of the HIGHEST top secret status, and they did not want the info being dumped to the media. This means that Obamas State Dept. considered the info that Hillary let be compromised was of the most damaging kind. This also means that the State Dept. can no longer police itself and that a special council will need to be appointed.

T
Obama's State Dept. did not say they considered the info that Hillary let be compromised was of the most damaging kind.

You sad that, they didn't.
Every scandal, prior to being acually proven, needs to include the following accusations, or interest will die off prior to proof being presented.

What were they trying to hide?
We have lot's of unanswered questions.
If the had nothing to hide, they would talk to us about it.
What else could it be?
etc........

The IRS, Benghazi, and email scandals all have this language throughout.

How is the timeline of when the State department will comply with FOIA requests relevant to your argument?

As for your posts being "relevant", I'm not surprised that you'd be one to take the internet far too seriously, but nothing on this board is "relevant". This board is for fun, not for "relevance".

If it makes you feel better to think of my mocking you as justification for you delusions, I can't stop you.

You think you can spin hard enough to save Hillary?

12_16876020150913093521.jpg

Every scandal, prior to being acually proven, needs to include the following accusations, or interest will die off prior to proof being presented.

What were they trying to hide?
We have lot's of unanswered questions.
If the had nothing to hide, they would talk to us about it.
What else could it be?
etc........

The IRS, Benghazi, and email scandals all have this language throughout.

So what you're saying then is that laws simply aren't meant to cover democrats?

Commoners and Republicans are the only ones subject to laws?

Op-ed? Can't find anythig saying it is an op-ed. It states he is a writer for the Post covering the White House and politics

You silly boy you

Silly boy.

Neither the Post nor the Times has made any statements regarding "20 judges" investigating "the biggest spy investigation of all time", or how Hillary has "given away national security information". The op-ed in the Post that you just linked to discusses her Presidential campaign, not whether or not she's a super-spy headed to prison - which is the delusion of yours that I was referring to.

You think you can spin hard enough to save Hillary?

12_16876020150913093521.jpg

No posts on this message board will have any effect on the Hillary, either way.

That's the problem with echo chambers, they inevitably result in nonsensical over-arching conspiracy theories, and the constant need to take yourselves way too damn seriously.

Forum List

Back