BREAKING NEWS.. State Dept ordered Hillary to delete e-mails

That won't happen.

The email scandal has turned everybody it's gonna turn, unless something besides accusations get proven.

Hillary is going to the convention, and like I said, will still probably get nominated, unless the GOP proves something

Crimes have already been proven, the FBI is now determining the extent of espionage and data loss.
The crimes you're talking about....

Are they crimes as routine as a California Stop? or opening your wife's mail?

I guess I'd like to know if it happens all the time, in all areas of the state dept, and do other cabinet level secretaries do what she did routinely?

My point is that I can be outraged all day about that guy driving to work today that drove 50 mph in a 45mph zone....oh wait...that was me....and everyone around me was going 50-60mph

The first crime is not reporting a top secret e-mail not labeled and coming thru Google or AOL is the next. This is before Hillary even sent an e-mail.
That's confusing.....so is the allegation that she knew it was top secret, and benefited somehow from not reporting it? as top secret?

Are you thinking she is diabolical, or lazy?

If you get an e-mail with nuclear launch locations in it, you are required by law to turn this over to the authorities, if you do not, then yes you are implicated with the sender. You must act, you are of course not responsible for the e-mail, but you are responsible for concealing it and letting the sender continue causing harm to the USA.

I can't believe that would need to be explained to any responsible American but then, our loony lefties aren't the most loyal citizens.

The first crime is not reporting a top secret e-mail not labeled and coming thru Google or AOL is the next. This is before Hillary even sent an e-mail.
That's confusing.....so is the allegation that she knew it was top secret, and benefited somehow from not reporting it? as top secret?

So far we have stupid, entitled, devious, and what else?

Hillary is lucky she has fair minded Republicans trying to get to the bottom of this. They certainly won't consider the upcoming election when they try to do what's fair and objective.

Hillary has nothing to worry about

Even smart peeps do stupid things and some of those things can have serious consequences.

:lol:

Are you already walking back your claims of "the biggest spy investigation of all time"?

I was just starting to have fun!

60,000 e-mails, from a sitting Secretary of State direct to East European Hackers.

Bloomberg is reporting FBI Scours Clinton Server for Evidence of Spying - Bloomberg View

Bloomberg is reporting that the FBI is investigating whether she's been hacked.

So, in your head that translates to "Hillary sent them directly to Eastern European hackers"?
I'm trying to process the concept that Hillary's emails would have "street value" to hackers, over all manner of other targets.

The e-mails had US drone locations found for North Korean Nukes................... Are you really as dumb as you are acting?
I'm just asking questions.

You know....the things people ask when they're curious.

Nobody from Fox News has proven anything to me, so I'm hoping you could.

Your article says the CIA found what they think should be "top secret" stuff in 2 of the...what?....50,000 emails?

Do you think Hillary knew what she was doing, was a bigger security risk than usinga state dept server only?

You're giving her way too much credit.

Fox News, the NY Times and the Washington Post are all reporting the same info. Biden is the likely nominee at this point, he is getting votes and is not even a candidate.

Even smart peeps do stupid things and some of those things can (and should) have serious consequences.
Allowing top secret e-mail to be transmitted over Google is not dumb, it's a crime.

Even smart peeps do stupid things and some of those things can (and should) have serious consequences.
Allowing top secret e-mail to be transmitted over Google is not dumb, it's a crime.
So she did it on purpose? Or is it just tough luck if it's ignorance of the law?

Her actions may not have been either diabolical or lazy as Toxic posed but rather just plain stupid. That doesn't make them any less a crime.

The hacker who had her e-mails came to the conclusion that he could not sell them, but had to turn them over to the FBI.
Is there any evidence that a hacker had her emails?

No but there is plenty of evidence of Government servers being hacked... It is estimated they were hacked 61,000 times...
Government hacks and security breaches skyrocket - CNNPolitics.com

So actually Clintons Emails were safer than most

:lmao: Wow ... just wow.

60,000 e-mails, from a sitting Secretary of State direct to East European Hackers.

Bloomberg is reporting FBI Scours Clinton Server for Evidence of Spying - Bloomberg View

So, in your head that translates to "Hillary sent them directly to Eastern European hackers"?
I'm trying to process the concept that Hillary's emails would have "street value" to hackers, over all manner of other targets.

The e-mails had US drone locations found for North Korean Nukes................... Are you really as dumb as you are acting?

Your article says the CIA found what they think should be "top secret" stuff in 2 of the...what?....50,000 emails?

Do you think Hillary knew what she was doing, was a bigger security risk than usinga state dept server only?

Fox News, the NY Times and the Washington Post are all reporting the same info. Biden is the likely nominee at this point, he is getting votes and is not even a candidate.
I haven't seen those polls showing the majority of Democrats would vote for Biden.

The NYT and WAPost have been saying that?

Her actions may not have been either diabolical or lazy as Toxic posed but rather just plain stupid. That doesn't make them any less a crime.
I think she was hiding from Obama, which really backfired.

So she did it on purpose? Or is it just tough luck if it's ignorance of the law?

No matter. Ignorance of the law in this case is hardly a viable defense. She'll be needing better defense advice than that and soon.

I haven't seen those polls showing the majority of Democrats would vote for Biden.

The NYT and WAPost have been saying that?

Once Hillary suspends her campaign, the entire race changes. Many of the people polling for Sanders are really just sick of Hillary, once Hillary bows out on the advice and cuffs of the FBI, everything is new, and Biden will easily win the anti Hillary vote back from Sanders.

Once Hillary suspends her campaign, the entire race changes. Many of the people polling for Sanders are really just sick of Hillary, once Hillary bows out on the advice and cuffs of the FBI, everything is new, and Biden will easily win the anti Hillary vote back from Sanders.

As lame as Biden appears, he's still probably a stronger candidate than Hilly anyway.

The hacker who had her e-mails came to the conclusion that he could not sell them, but had to turn them over to the FBI.

No but there is plenty of evidence of Government servers being hacked... It is estimated they were hacked 61,000 times...

Just what crime did she commit and did not Bush Administration and Colin Powell do it before her....

So why the double standard... Thruth is the State Dept Email System seeems unreliable and unsecrue by the look of it...

But she did for convience...
Karl Rover did it...
GOP did wholesale in the Bush admin and went a deleting frenzy during the outing the spy scandal.
Colin Powel did it...
Jeb Bush did it...
Scott Walker did it....

So can you say which crime was broken...

This the thing you have been jumping up and down complaining about Clinton when there is plenty of Republicans who set the rules...

As lame as Biden appears, he's still probably a stronger candidate than Hilly anyway.

Thanks for the tip....

Hillary is still looking very good... Bookies favourite andshe is looking a hell of lot better than those ass wipes last night

Just what crime did she commit and did not Bush Administration and Colin Powell do it before her....

So why the double standard... Thruth is the State Dept Email System seeems unreliable and unsecrue by the look of it...

Karl Rover did it...
GOP did wholesale in the Bush admin and went a deleting frenzy during the outing the spy scandal.
Colin Powel did it...
Jeb Bush did it...
Scott Walker did it....

This the thing you have been jumping up and down complaining about Clinton when there is plenty of Republicans who set the rules...

The rules she broke were Obamas, from 2009

Karl Rover did it...
Colin Powel did it...
Jeb Bush did it...
Scott Walker did it....

The rules she broke were Obamas, from 2009
Not to mention sending classified information between unsecure servers.

Clinton lawyer balked at first effort to delete classified email In violation of the court order. Hillary's lawyer did not comply with delete request.

Translation statement, this means that the e-mail or e-mails were of the HIGHEST top secret status, and they did not want the info being dumped to the media. This means that Obamas State Dept. considered the info that Hillary let be compromised was of the most damaging kind. This also means that the State Dept. can no longer police itself and that a special council will need to be appointed.

T

So, now that the "she deleted them to cover up a crime" argument is a bust, you just gonna spin another tale?

Deleting them, was among the crimes.

But government servers are hacked, and the attack is either stopped or investigated. Hillary had no idea, none.

Forum List

Back