Breaking news on fox

And the far left can not admit that Obama caused the problem in Iraq.

Obama is a failure all the way around.

The far the left had to make Iraq a failure in order to make all their propaganda come true.

Obama is going to do whatever it takes to appease the far left. The far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they were wrong.

There are no such negotiations, read the actual reports. The talks are to form a government united AGAINST ISIS.

"because the best way to victory is with no deaths at all."

And that happened when?

The far left knows all the taglines and propaganda posts, but can not do admit that they are the cause of what is happening now in Iraq. They can not admit that their propaganda got many of our soldiers killed.

Can you imagine how much Iraq would be if the far left stayed silent like they are now.

Of course you would you have no balls.

LOL, you have no brains. What is your suggestion, more of the same failed interventionist bullshit? How has Our military interventionist policies(and the military interventionist policies of other Western nations) benefited us and worked out for us as a country so far? Thanks for the laugh though!

My brains were not replaced by Obabble bodily fluids as was the case with you, you feckin moron.

Basically you have clearly demonstrated that you are a dickhead, someone who has the personality and persona like you have here is someone who is really unhappy with themselves and are fighting themselves. So far you can't even discuss the issues without delivering ad hominem attacks based on your own little fantasies that you have running around that strange mind of yours. That's pretty funny and pathetic at the same time....... clown. :lol:

LOL, you have no brains. What is your suggestion, more of the same failed interventionist bullshit? How has Our military interventionist policies(and the military interventionist policies of other Western nations) benefited us and worked out for us as a country so far? Thanks for the laugh though!

My brains were not replaced by Obabble bodily fluids as was the case with you, you feckin moron.

Basically you have clearly demonstrated that you are a dickhead, someone who has the personality and persona like you have here is someone who is really unhappy with themselves and are fighting themselves. So far you can't even discuss the issues without delivering ad hominem attacks based on your own little fantasies that you have running around that strange mind of yours. That's pretty funny and pathetic at the same time....... clown. :lol:

No negotiations with ISIS, not even FoxNews reporting such absurd claims.

If they're all dead, it's fixed. Jillian will cry but fuck him.

I'd rather them fight each other and kill each other and we clean up the ones that are left who actually want to attack us.

There would actually be a couple of other advantages, too, theoretically.

First, if they attract other terrorists we'll have more and more in one geographic area, which might make intelligence-gathering a bit easier. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see the people who'd be expected to live under these thugs turn on them, either directly or by spilling the beans on them.

Yeah, let's put 'em all in one place.

If I have two groups of people who hate me, I'd be very happy if they fought each other and killed each other off, thus weakening themselves before they tried to come after me.

149751_600.jpg

Yeah, I read the article in the OP, it didn't even state anything like that. I just read that he said it was "satire". ;)

Yeah, I read the article in the OP, it didn't even state anything like that. I just read that he said it was "satire". ;)

Odd, FoxNews doesn't have its own satire on its site:D

That whole area is a massive, open-air video game, led by corrupt sociopaths who are operating under a 17th-century mindset.

WE. CAN'T. FIX. IT.

I'd rather them fight each other and kill each other and we clean up the ones that are left who actually want to attack us.

This is not a Sunni uprising. This is a Sunni terrorist army that can focus on more than one target as we have recently witnessed. They blazed thru Irag like a hot knife thru butter beheading their way towards Baghdad.

Because of Obama and Cameron and others wanting Assad deposed so badly they turned a blind eye to the growing strength and power of ISIS under the leadership of Baghdadi while they have been fighting in Syria.

And they make AQ look like Girl Scouts delivering cookies. This is no rag tag group that formed a militia willy nilly.

And they are attracting young jihadists from around the world including America, Canada and Britain.

They are using social media to attract the young fighters. Many have come to join the fight.

We have a real freaking problem on our hands.

Last edited:
And these assholes wonder why I just ad hominem them...I don't have time to explain things to morons and children.

This is not a Sunni uprising. This is a Sunni terrorist army that can focus on more than one target as we have recently witnessed. The blazed thru Irag like a hot knife thru butter beheading their way to Baghdad.

Because of Obama and Cameron and others wanting Assad deposed so badly they turned a blind eye to the growing strength and power of ISIS under the leadership of Baghdadi while they have been fighting in Syria.

And they make AQ look like Girl Scouts delivering cookies. This is no rag tag group that formed a militia willy nilly.

And they are attracting young jihadists from around the world including America, Canada and Britain.

They are using social media to attract the young fighters. Many have come to join the fight.

We have a real freaking problem on our hands.

Good, let them go die there........................

As long as they are over there and killing each other , we have less of a problem on our hands. The Iraqi government needs to deploy their military and confront those people, blitz them with overwhelming force, and get their skin in the game.

And these assholes wonder why I just ad hominem them...I don't have time to explain things to morons and children.

You posted an article, invented "news" not contained therein, got called on it(.)

morons and children won't waste their time with you, be truthful.

Forum List

Back