Breaking News: Islam conqueors USA

MEDIA doesn't have the RIGHT to restrict information based on their emotion of sympathy and feeling Ogibillm . Course if they do as they do then the media that's not reporting truth starts to lose viewers and good ol Rush Limbaugh and the internet news takes over , In the good old days when truth was easier to come by the media was the FORTH ESTATE and were expected to report facts of Who , What , When and Where . Just for info , see the ratings on all the news outlets and then look at FOX news .

GOOD TASTE , that's a silly concept , very emotional and certainly something that should have nothing to do with reporting the news as it happens Ogibillm .

and FOX , well Fox is not very good either . Yesterday 'sheep' smith was all aghast at some llamas on a highway somewhere in the USA as if that matters . And bill oreily is sympathetic of mrobamas actions while in office plus he talks about guns like he knows what he is talking about and that doesn't properly inform viewers of FACTS . Still , Fox is better than all the rest of USA media . BBC and CBC are also pretty good .

GOOD TASTE , that's a silly concept , very emotional and certainly something that should have nothing to do with reporting the news as it happens Ogibillm .
Well you live in fantasy land if you believe that print and broadcast journalism have not always balanced the images they publish against public ideas of good taste.

silly reply 'Ogibllm' . Course , interested people might read this thread and they can decide fer themselves . Looks like you think its alright for media or gov to filter and shade the news so that its FUZZY and in uhh good taste . I hope that the only reporting you do is the communications that you post on message boards where your reasoning can be refuted .

as to what the media have always done . Well if the media have always reported FLUFF as you recommend then they have been doing their jobs incorrectly Obillgm .

silly reply 'Ogibllm' . Course , interested people might read this thread and they can decide fer themselves . Looks like you think its alright for media or gov to filter and shade the news so that its FUZZY and in uhh good taste . I hope that the only reporting you do is the communications that you post on message boards where your reasoning can be refuted .
Its not fuzzy. News outlets dont put pictures of car crash victims on the front page even when reporting on the accident. They dont show us bodies with holes in their heads after a mass shooting in the story about the shooting. Good taste dictates what they will and wont show, even while reporting on the same subject.
you know this has always been the case, why complain about it now?

That wouldn't make their way of doing things correct Obillgm !!
So you need to see the blood and bodies in a story about a shooting?

Tom schweich just committed suicide in Missouri - think we'll be seeing any pictures of his body, or will the story be enough?

Being considerate about accompanying images does not turn news into fluff

car crash victims are FLUFF , no one wants to see their lifeless bodies as the poor people died in an accident or suicide or who knows or cares why . Generally a car crash victim or victims is local news and that's about it . Course with political islam like isis and iran it is important for Americans to see and digest what their nations enemies are doing Obillgm .

Last edited:
being considerate , sympathetic or having a tear in yer eye doesn't give news media a reason to not report hard news Obillgm !!

car crash victims are FLUFF , no one wants to see their lifeless bodies as the poor people died in an accident or suicide or who knows or cares why . Generally a car crash victim or victims is local news and that's about it . Course with political islam like isis and iran it is important for Americans to see and digest what their enemies are doing Obillgm .
You may think so. But we didnt see bodies from aurora, or new haven, or ft. Hood, or columbine or any other mass shootings. Those weren't just local stories. Still, the details are known. Was that coverage fluff?

naw , shooting in Missouri is pretty much just local news . I'm only interested in it after details like names and other details are reported Obillgm .

car crash victims are FLUFF , no one wants to see their lifeless bodies as the poor people died in an accident or suicide or who knows or cares why . Generally a car crash victim or victims is local news and that's about it . Course with political islam like isis and iran it is important for Americans to see and digest what their nations enemies are doing Obillgm .

If the news is gonna show a car crash as a newsworthy story, it should show the victims. Not showing them, but reporting the deaths and injuries is making a potential crime more palattable and acceptable.

Fort Hood was /is noteworthy as it involved a muslim terrorist , murderer and enemy in Americas military .

and this thread is originally about 'islam conquering the USA' . I don't follow car crash victim stories but I do follow Islamic attacks in the USA and abroad Obillgm . I also want to see ALL details posted and all details includes pictures and photos .

and this thread is originally about 'islam conquering the USA' . I don't follow car crash victim stories but I do follow Islamic attacks in the USA and abroad Obillgm . I also want to see ALL details posted and all details includes pictures and photos .
You can want it all you want, but just don't pretend that good taste censorship only applies to stories about islam or terrorists

you and others can read the thread Obillgm , let them decide . I only say that taste or sympathy has no business in the news , at least nation wide news that may affect the nation .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back