BREAKING NEWS: Coburn now open to GOP nomination

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
And the drama builds!

Trump not yet nominee; Tom Coburn would accept a draft

Big, exclusive news: One final new contestant may emerge this week to wrest the Republican presidential nomination away from alleged billionaire Donald Drumpf.

I can reliably report that the former U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, Dr. Tom Coburn, would accept a draft from the convention floor if delegates petition successfully to put his name in nomination.

For a couple of months in the spring, Dr. Coburn was the subject of serious recruitment efforts to run as an independent candidate, and he strongly considered running. Ultimately, though, Coburn declined to run.Accepting the Republican nomination obviously would not cause the same perceived problem of splitting the right-leaning vote. Coburn, a solid conservative with a long-established reputation for probity and personal decency, reportedly is appalled by many aspects of Drumpf’s candidacy. In February, Coburn said Drumpf was “perpetuating a fraud on the American people.”

More at the link

I am not sure that the rioting outside the convention will match the riot going on inside, if this develops...

who would vote for him, i wonder.

This proves what i've been saying all along, the two major parties are in alliance against the people and getting in power is not their main goal. It's just a side show.

And the drama builds!

Big, exclusive news: One final new contestant may emerge this week to wrest the Republican presidential nomination away from alleged billionaire Donald Drumpf.

I can reliably report that the former U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, Dr. Tom Coburn, would accept a draft from the convention floor if delegates petition successfully to put his name in nomination.

For a couple of months in the spring, Dr. Coburn was the subject of serious recruitment efforts to run as an independent candidate, and he strongly considered running. Ultimately, though, Coburn declined to run.Accepting the Republican nomination obviously would not cause the same perceived problem of splitting the right-leaning vote. Coburn, a solid conservative with a long-established reputation for probity and personal decency, reportedly is appalled by many aspects of Drumpf’s candidacy. In February, Coburn said Drumpf was “perpetuating a fraud on the American people.”

More at the link
Fokk me to tears !!!

NOT another doctor !!!

Didn't everybody get enough with that imposter Ben Lying Carson ???

This proves what i've been saying all along, the two major parties are in alliance against the people and getting in power is not their main goal. It's just a side show.

Either that, or the GOP has gone completely nuts, and is behaving like a bunch of babies. You just don't want to accept that though, do you?

Either that, or the GOP has gone completely nuts, and is behaving like a bunch of babies. You just don't want to accept that though, do you?
I can accept that. :)

what is it with you people who think, just because i hate progressives, that means i like conservatards?

what is it with you people who think, just because i hate progressives, that means i like conservatards?

Then why are you trying to blame Democrats for the right wing going batshit crazy?

And the drama builds!

More at the link

Cut the bullshit --- he is ineligible.

Then why are you trying to blame Democrats for the right wing going batshit crazy?
I'm not. I'm left wing myself. I hate the GOP and disagree with the right.

And the drama builds!

More at the link

I thought Coburn had cancer and was retiring.

Coburn fights cancer again

And the drama builds!

More at the link

is that your pug?

And the drama builds!

More at the link

is that your pug?

No, but I have 4 pugs, and they are the sweetest little dogs that ever lived. :)

And the drama builds!

More at the link

is that your pug?

No, but I have 4 pugs, and they are the sweetest little dogs that ever lived. :)
do they shed fur?

And the drama builds!

More at the link

is that your pug?

do they shed fur?

Yes they do.

Great thread, alcoholic. There's probably at least a .001% chance of that happening!

Forum List

Back