Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

I really don't care what you post to try and represent me I do not care if you call me a birther I do not care if you call me a raicst, a bigot stupid moron or what ever. It does not make a difference to me. It means nothing.
obama's documen he is using was never aceped by the state registrar of 1961 and that is a fact and means a lot more than any childish name calling.

Now, now, I don't think you're a moron, and certainly not a racist, from what I've read anyway.

I just think you're a bit mislead by some rather persuasive propaganda.

The comment I made was to SgtMeowenstein. And no I am not being mislead nor mistaken. There is no propaganda the facts are in that image I have used and you have view.

:lol::lol::lol: I don't blame you for trying to deflect that one. That was one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen. Let's look at it again.

Priceless. How do my nuts taste, boy?

I really don't care what you post to try and represent me I do not care if you call me a birther I do not care if you call me a racist, a bigot stupid moron or what ever. It does not make a difference to me. It means nothing.
obama's document he is using was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961 and that is a fact and means a lot more than any childish name calling.

I'm not calling you any of those things. I'm just laughing at your asinine statement, claiming the long form BC "grew" in the Constitution. Could you show me that amendment?

:lol::lol::lol:

ANd now his BC was never accepted by the state registrar? Man, you don't give up, do you? :cuckoo:

I'm just clearing the air and getting the childish bullshit out of the way.
Care to explain why the document obama is using shows it has never been accepted by the state registrar of 1961 and other show they have?

Wow, well, good for her. Well done Brewer.

I love the FoxNews coverage on their website.

A big ol' headline stating Brewer vetoed the bill to allow guns in public schools, with a little subheading about the birther story that has been dominating their own headlines.

LOL.

A big ol' headline stating Brewer vetoed the bill to allow guns in public schools, with a little subheading about the birther story that has been dominating their own headlines.

LOL.

The veto could be over ridden.

LOL.

Good luck

It's the only chance you have to beat Obama

LOL.

So you think even MORE Arizona legislators will jump on the bandwagon to make their state a bigger laughingstock than it is already???

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good for governor Brewer.

The veto can be over-riden. Let's see if they do. I think tomorrow is the last day of the legislature, though I could be wrong.

Somehow I think the negative publicity this has gotten them will stop that from happening.

LMFAO!!! I read the comments there by the libs-- OMG, TOO FUNNY!! They're freaking out, spewing and cracked lips- worried their messiah is done~ Liberals would rather the Constitution be usurped than give up power.. Make no mistake about it. Oh well-- TOOO BAD! I'd say that's checkmate once the House passes it.. DingleBarry will HAVE to show a legal BC or not run. Hahahahahahahaha LOLOL Ohhh, it's just too good.

Hmmm...I always say the same thing..Let us know how this turns out.

HOW DID THIS TURN OUT? :lol:

LMFAO!!! I read the comments there by the libs-- OMG, TOO FUNNY!! They're freaking out, spewing and cracked lips- worried their messiah is done~ Liberals would rather the Constitution be usurped than give up power.. Make no mistake about it. Oh well-- TOOO BAD! I'd say that's checkmate once the House passes it.. DingleBarry will HAVE to show a legal BC or not run. Hahahahahahahaha LOLOL Ohhh, it's just too good.

Brewer is a RINO who hates the constitution.

Brewer is a RINO who hates the constitution.

She is no rino..she is a confide republican.

The birthers should be happy. If this would have passed, AZ STILL would have put Obama on the ballot and that would have been one further debunking of the myth.

Forum List

Back