Breaking News and Confirmed: Arizona Senate Passes Presidential Eligibility Bill 21-9

Where is the Constitutional Requirement for a birth certificate from Presidential Candidates?

Anyone?

Article I Section II

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Since the state of Hawaii seems to believe that he is a natural born citizen then I guess it's time to pack up the lawn chair and move on to the next tin foil complaint, eh?

Where is the Constitutional Requirement for a birth certificate from Presidential Candidates?

Anyone?

Article I Section II

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Got a reading problem?

Anyone?

Article I Section II

Since the state of Hawaii seems to believe that he is a natural born citizen then I guess it's time to pack up the lawn chair and move on to the next tin foil complaint, eh?

There's absolutely no requirement for a birth certificate in the text.

None.

Nadda.

Nothing.

Zilch.

Anyone?

Article I Section II

Where does this clause mention "Birth Certificates"?

As was just pointed out, Birth Certificates didn't really exist until 1900. So how could the founding fathers possibly have intended them to be required when they wrote the document?

Anyone?

Liberals like to claim the Constitution is a living breathing document when it suits them, let's just say the long form Birth certificate grew in the Constitution.

Anyone?

Article I Section II

The state of Hawaii also verified a fraudulent document that never was accepted by the state registrar of 1961

Article I Section II

The state of Hawaii also verified a fraudulent document that never was accepted by the state registrar of 1961

well, since you ARE the birth certificate expert and all..

:cuckoo:

:lol:

well, since you ARE the birth certificate expert and all..

:cuckoo:

:lol:

Don't have to be an expert when you have proof.

Liberals like to claim the Constitution is a living breathing document when it suits them, let's just say the long form Birth certificate grew in the Constitution.

ROFL.

I see. Some folks on the right are apparently only "Strict Constitutionalists" until the Constitution starts to get in the way of their political aims.

Well, I imagine if this case went to the Supreme Court, then the Koch brothers would really have to shell out a whole lot of money to get the self-proclaimed "Constitutionalists" on the Roberts court to become massive hypocrites.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone?

Article I Section II

Who is "he"? I just answered Sallow's question. What the hell are you talking about?

Anyone?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

teabaggingcc5.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

teabaggingcc5.jpg

I did know you wrestled for the JV high school team? how did it feel to have your face rubbed with the nutsack?

:lol::lol::lol: I don't blame you for trying to deflect that one. That was one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen. Let's look at it again.

bigrebnc1775 said:
let's just say the long form Birth certificate grew in the Constitution.

Priceless. How do my nuts taste, boy?

I did know you wrestled for the JV high school team? how did it feel to have your face rubbed with the nutsack?

:lol::lol::lol: I don't blame you for trying to deflect that one. That was one of the dumbest statements I've ever seen. Let's look at it again.

bigrebnc1775 said:

I really don't care what you post to try and represent me I do not care if you call me a birther I do not care if you call me a racist, a bigot stupid moron or what ever. It does not make a difference to me. It means nothing.
obama's document he is using was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961 and that is a fact and means a lot more than any childish name calling.

I really don't care what you post to try and represent me I do not care if you call me a birther I do not care if you call me a raicst, a bigot stupid moron or what ever. It does not make a difference to me. It means nothing.
obama's documen he is using was never aceped by the state registrar of 1961 and that is a fact and means a lot more than any childish name calling.

Now, now, I don't think you're a moron, and certainly not a racist, from what I've read anyway.

I just think you're a bit mislead by some rather persuasive propaganda.

bigrebnc1775 said:

I really don't care what you post to try and represent me I do not care if you call me a birther I do not care if you call me a racist, a bigot stupid moron or what ever. It does not make a difference to me. It means nothing.
obama's document he is using was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961 and that is a fact and means a lot more than any childish name calling.

I'm not calling you any of those things. I'm just laughing at your asinine statement, claiming the long form BC "grew" in the Constitution. Could you show me that amendment?

:lol::lol::lol:

ANd now his BC was never accepted by the state registrar? Man, you don't give up, do you? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back