Breaking News Alert: Jet Carrying Mike Pence Landing At LaGuardia Skids Off Runway

God taking matters into his own hands
1) God wouldn't do that.
2) Pence is a good guy.
God's killed countless people for far less.
where was the baby jebus when the plane landed?
Not sure, but eye-witnesses are reporting a really bright star visible directly above the plane as it careened off the runway
Probably blinded the pilots. I smell another lawsuit!

Yeah, probably trying to look for an out on campaigning for Donald Trump--LOL--"My plane is now broken."

Look Pense, (governor of Indiana) only jumped on the Trump ticket because he wasn't going to win reelection for his Governors seat in Indiana.

WHY? Because he signed this wacko abortion bill into law, that was immediately challenged and over turned by a Federal District Court one year later. This cost the taxpayers of the State of Indiana--millions of dollars to defend in court, that was then overturned.

It's a Governor's responsibility to be a good steward of taxpayer dollars, and they should NOT sign bills into law--because of their PERSONAL religious beliefs, that they know are certain to be challenged. Pense crossed that line.

Pense is slam dunked. Now he's really bought the farm with being Trump's VP pick, and he knows that too.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ortion-restrictions-into-law-prayer/82225890/

162079_600.jpg

Wow, some of the people on this thread are pathetic. Death isn't something you should wish on anyone. Even as filthy and disreputable as Hillary is, I wouldn't wish death on her.

Buncha creeps.

1) God wouldn't do that.
2) Pence is a good guy.
Pence is a Neo-Con and I would not want him as President.
So you prefer Hillary? Interesting.
Did I say that?
You implied it since the election is going to be won by either the Hillary/Kaine ticket or the Trump/Pence ticket.

1) God wouldn't do that.
2) Pence is a good guy.
Pence is a Neo-Con and I would not want him as President.
So you prefer Hillary? Interesting.
Did I say that?
You implied it since the election is going to be won by either the Hillary/Kaine ticket or the Trump/Pence ticket.
Try thinking out of the box.
I would NEVER vote for Pence...deal with it.

Yeah, probably trying to look for an out on campaigning for Donald Trump--LOL--"My plane is now broken."

Look Pense, (governor of Indiana) only jumped on the Trump ticket because he wasn't going to win reelection for his Governors seat in Indiana.

WHY? Because he signed this wacko abortion bill into law, that was immediately challenged and over turned by a Federal District Court one year later. This cost the taxpayers of the State of Indiana--millions of dollars to defend in court, that was then overturned.

It's a Governor's responsibility to be a good steward of taxpayer dollars, and they should NOT sign bills into law--because of their PERSONAL religious beliefs, that they know are certain to be challenged. Pense crossed that line.

Pense is slam dunked. Now he's really bought the farm with being Trump's VP pick, and he knows that too.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ortion-restrictions-into-law-prayer/82225890/

162079_600.jpg
Tim Kaine cancelled an event.

Couldn't get more than 30 people to show up.

That's the way I felt on 9/11.

I thought, shit, there is irony. The Deep State comes out to dance on graves, and God sends them home early for their audacity.

911 memorial......oh the irony.....
Hillary was feeling guilty for something and nearly went spastic in front of thousands of mourners.

I'm sure an email will come out on it telling us what it was.

That's the way I felt on 9/11.

I thought, shit, there is irony. The Deep State comes out to dance on graves, and God sends them home early for their audacity.

Hillary was feeling guilty for something and nearly went spastic in front of thousands of mourners.

I wish.

What do you believe she felt guilty about?

Forum List

Back