Breaking News - 2nd Marine Found Not Guilty

They will all be found not guilty because they're not. This should have never gone to trial to begin with. . . .

there was evidence for trial or the tirial would not have happened.

Im glad they were found innocent

I wonder why witch-hunting leftwingfucks can't figure out why Marines hate their pansy asses ....

Be nice if they were as quick to accuse and pre-judge gutter-trash murdering thug terrorists and criminals and/or hold them to the same standard they hold our military.

I wonder why witch-hunting leftwingfucks can't figure out why Marines hate their pansy asses ....

Be nice if they were as quick to accuse and pre-judge gutter-trash murdering thug terrorists and criminals and/or hold them to the same standard they hold our military.

Exactly.

Fucking outrage. Real, genuine outrage.... absolutely nothing faux about it.

there was evidence for trial or the tirial would not have happened.

Im glad they were found innocent

That is fucking bullshit. The 'victim' has changed his story constantly since before the fucking trial. If this were any other case, the DA would have dropped the fucking charges. This is a political game. Your fucking POTUS - the "Commander in Chief" and his fucking cohorts are using innocent soldiers for politics.

Fucking scum, the lot of them.

Good.

Glad to hear it. The third SEAL will be exonerated as well.

Glad they took it to Courts Martial.

There should be no doubt that all three were innocent.

Good.

Glad to hear it. The third SEAL will be exonerated as well.

Glad they took it to Courts Martial.

There should be no doubt that all three were innocent.

I am apoplectic. They should never have been charged. This was about politics... these three innocent Marines have been used without shame by an Administration with a point to prove. Fucking bastard politicians. Some fucking Commander in Chief.

Ya, it would make his terrorist buddies look not so good.

I blame the commander that allowed the charges to go through in the first place. There was no need for an article 32 hearing what so ever. They could have giving them all a letter of reprimand. That stays in house, and after a certain amount of time that gets thrown out. That is all this deserved if even that! I sure hope this Commander who allowed the 32 hearing and the JAG office who advised that Commander that they themselves get the hell out of the Military.

Reminds me of during Gulf War, 32 man squad there were some GI's getting an article 15 for stupid shit...Like writing their fucking wives. There were so many Lt. and Maj over there that looked at the war as a chance they can promote themselves with this crap.

I blame the commander that allowed the charges to go through in the first place. There was no need for an article 32 hearing what so ever. They could have giving them all a letter of reprimand. That stays in house, and after a certain amount of time that gets thrown out. That is all this deserved if even that! I sure hope this Commander who allowed the 32 hearing and the JAG office who advised that Commander that they themselves get the hell out of the Military.

Reminds me of during Gulf War, 32 man squad there were some GI's getting an article 15 for stupid shit...Like writing their fucking wives. There were so many Lt. and Maj over there that looked at the war as a chance they can promote themselves with this crap.

The commander will probably be Obama's new NSA.

Forum List

Back