Breaking: New York Voters Sue To Toss Ted Cruz From Ballots Over Canadian Citizenship Issues

Hey come on, he's not an Anti-American Kenyen/Indonesian Muslim. I like Canucks. They're good folks. It's a big improvement. I'll take what i can get at this point.

True- he is an anti-American Cuban/Canadian religious nutjob.

Of course you love him.

Just saying i'll take what i can get at this point. It's a big improvement. Canucks are cool people. If an Anti-American Communist/Muslim foreigner can be President, why not a Canuck?

Hey come on, he's not an Anti-American Kenyen/Indonesian Muslim. I like Canucks. They're good folks. It's a big improvement. I'll take what i can get at this point.

Of course you love him.
"Heheheh, use your aggressive feelings boy. Let the anti-Christian hate flow through you!" - Mind Slaver Emporer Obama

:lol:

...Trump 'Birther Army'...

They must FEAR Cruz, trying to take him out by suing him rather than trusting Trump to defeat him...

Of course you love him.
"Heheheh, use your aggressive feelings boy. Let the anti-Christian hate flow through you!" - Mind Slaver Emporer Obama

:lol:

Wow.....you really think President Obama is powerful......

And the case will be thrown out since they have no standing

Well, it would certainly raise the question of who the courts consider DOES have standing.

Frankly, I resent that the courts have to waste time breaking out the Crayolas and drawing pictures for people because this nation has become so damned dumb, but whatever gets these halfwits somewhere close to the correct page . . .

Only someone who specifically has something to lose in the case would. There needs to be a specific harm to that individual. Trump might be able to sue, or say Cruz's VP choice. It is an interesting question. But no random citizen would have standing.

I could see where an argument could be made that, since elections are not - ostensibly - a matter of personal gain for the individuals running, but a matter of public and civil service, the public itself DOES stand in the way of significant harm. Likewise, it is harmful to individuals and to the public at large for the laws not to be respected and obeyed.

Mind you, I'm well aware that Cruz is actually legal to run for office as the laws apply right now. I'm also aware that courts are unlikely to take that view, because very few of them have any concept of rank-and-file, everyday citizens as having really any voice or stake in government beyond shutting up and getting back to hoeing the fields.

Birfers of New York unite!
This isnt about trying to get Cruz disqualified. It is about draining Cruz of his campaign finances.

Can't see that it's going to do that if it keeps getting dismissed. And it's not like Cruz has to hire an attorney, or anything.
If you keep flinging shit on a wall, eventually somethings begin to stick.

I won't deny that everything out of Trump is shit, but frankly, I suspect the first time this gets decisively smacked down, that's going to be it for any other attempts in any other courts.

I won't deny that everything out of Trump is shit, but frankly, I suspect the first time this gets decisively smacked down, that's going to be it for any other attempts in any other courts.
Lol, Trump has done what the experts have said at every step is impossible.

And you folks still call it shit?

roflmao

I used a euphemism; where the shit reasoning is found I will leave to you.

Of course you love him.

Since when does wanting to uphold the constitution make you anti American?

How does recognizing the hand of Providence make you a religious nutjob?

Of course you love him.

Ever since the right has accused Obama of being anti-American for wanting to uphold the constitution, and accused him of being a Muslim because of him being a born again Christian.

And the case will be thrown out since they have no standing

Well, it would certainly raise the question of who the courts consider DOES have standing.

State Secretaries of State, almost certainly. FEC officials, most likely. Perhaps other candidates.

During the primaries I would think that perhaps the RNC could argue that they have standing, since the party could suffer harm if their nominated candidate was determined later not to be legal.

roflmao

Done what the experts said was impossible? Like win Iowa? Whoops...

Of course you love him.

Ever since the right has accused Obama of being anti-American for wanting to uphold the constitution, and accused him of being a Muslim because of him being a born again Christian.

When has Obama wanted to uphold the Constitution? And when did he become a born again Christian? You do realize liberation theology is not born again evangelical, right?

Of course you love him.

When has Obama wanted to uphold the Constitution? And when did he become a born again Christian? You do realize liberation theology is not born again evangelical, right?

Since when has Cruz wanted to uphold the Constitution?

You do realize that you are in no position to say who is a Christian- and who is not?

Obama on faith: The exclusive interview
GG:
How long ago?
OBAMA:
16, 17 years ago
1987 or 88
GG:
So you got yourself born again?
OBAMA:
Yeah,

Birfers of New York unite!
This isnt about trying to get Cruz disqualified. It is about draining Cruz of his campaign finances.

Considering Cruz's attorneys will get counter for legal fees for such a frivolous lawsuit, it's a pretty poor strategy

Plus, Cruz is an attorney himself and could represent himself. AND he's got plenty of attorneys on his campaign staff who would do it without charge. And since he's the defendant, he doesn't bear the burden of the court costs. So how is this going to cost him ANYTHING?

roflmao

Done what the experts said was impossible? Like win Iowa? Whoops...

Well, he's managed to run his gums and sound like a complete off-his-nut fruitcake and a boorish ass and STILL get morons to support him and vociferously claim that he stands for things that are completely opposite to what he said, but I don't think any experts say that's impossible, not after Obama.

Forum List

Back