Breaking: New York Voters Sue To Toss Ted Cruz From Ballots Over Canadian Citizenship Issues

And the case will be thrown out since they have no standing

Well, it would certainly raise the question of who the courts consider DOES have standing.

Frankly, I resent that the courts have to waste time breaking out the Crayolas and drawing pictures for people because this nation has become so damned dumb, but whatever gets these halfwits somewhere close to the correct page . . .

Well, it would certainly raise the question of who the courts consider DOES have standing.

Frankly, I resent that the courts have to waste time breaking out the Crayolas and drawing pictures for people because this nation has become so damned dumb, but whatever gets these halfwits somewhere close to the correct page . . .

Only someone who specifically has something to lose in the case would. There needs to be a specific harm to that individual. Trump might be able to sue, or say Cruz's VP choice. It is an interesting question. But no random citizen would have standing.

Good to see these patriots wanting Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution upheld.

BREAKING: Two New York Voters Sue to Toss Ted Cruz from Ballots over Citizenship Issues - The Gateway Pundit
So now the Trump supporters are going to act like Obama. Good deal.

Well why wouldn't they? They stand for similar things. Trump did say Obama was doing a good job until he decided to run Himself. I don't think they will govern that differently

Only someone who specifically has something to lose in the case would. There needs to be a specific harm to that individual. Trump might be able to sue, or say Cruz's VP choice. It is an interesting question. But no random citizen would have standing.
Avatar, I did not know what 'standing' meant in terms of court cases. When Trump said he has 'standing', I thought he meant because of his wealth and aggressive personality. Thank you for the simple explanation, and for saving me from making a fool of myself..

Good to see these patriots wanting Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution upheld.

BREAKING: Two New York Voters Sue to Toss Ted Cruz from Ballots over Citizenship Issues - The Gateway Pundit
"Not aligned" with Trump! Guffaw!
Trump is using his experience as a real estate developer to use third parties to do his dirty work so he doesnt get any mud on him.

Cruz is going to get sucked dry in about a dozen states with this sort of thing.

Hey come on, he's not an Anti-American Kenyan/Indonesian Muslim. I like Canucks. They're good folks. It's a big improvement. I'll take what i can get at this point.

I do love watching the GOP Birthers in action.......
WhyLiberalsSoConfused_zpsnjtl9zmi.jpg

Hey come on, he's not an Anti-American Kenyen/Indonesian Muslim. I like Canucks. They're good folks. It's a big improvement. I'll take what i can get at this point.

True- he is an anti-American Cuban/Canadian religious nutjob.

Of course you love him.

Forum List

Back