Breaking! Merrick Garland informs Trump he will be indicted next week.

For the Prosecution:
  • Two bites at different apples.
  • Defang the "DC Jury is corrupt" for at least one of the two cases
  • Each of the case becomes more focused on one topic
From the FPOTUS
  • He could hope to draw a Judge like Cannon again.
  • He probably would have a better shot at drawing a few "moles" on the Jury that wouldn't convict him under any circumstances.
Personally, IMHO, I think his exposure to legal jeopardy is greater on the documents case then for the J6 riots.

WW
If the law is intelligibly expressed to the jury or juries, and if a jury honors its oath to determine the facts In a fair and objective fashion, neither case should actually prove particularly dangerous to President Trump.

If the law is intelligibly expressed to the jury or juries, and if a jury honors its oath to determine the facts In a fair and objective fashion, neither case should actually prove particularly dangerous to President Trump.

If the law is intelligibly expressed to the jury or juries, and if a jury honors its oath to determine the facts In a fair and objective fashion, at least the documents case it will result in the first ex-President being convicted of multiple felonies.

WW

FyCnmCYWAAAOYGq
Boo Hoo! Everyone is against our orange sexual abusing god! Boo Hoo!

That's why I'm leaning toward the split indictment (eventually).

FPOTUS's illegal activity pertaining to Presidential Records and Classified Documents, charged in Florida.

January 6th activity pertaining to the Capital riots, charged in D.C.
There is an advantage to that in that they different crimes are in different jurisdictions, therefore different Judges, and different juries.

WW

The DOJ wants this case tried in DC ... period.

I would say it's more like Merrick and Biden testing the waters to see if Trump can get his people out with their guns?

If Trump is going to move then it has to be fast now, but only staging a demonstration of power that's cautiously within the law.

Look too for signs of the military making preparations for a worse case scenario!
Did you get that from 4chan, Kowardly Keyboard Kommandos?

Forum List

Back