Breaking:Manhunt underway for left-wing man hunting Trump!

This is serious! This guy is very dangerous.

"The FBI and U.S. Marshals have dozens of agents and officers involved in a nation-wide manhunt for a Wisconsin man who mailed a 160 page threatening manifesto to the White House. In addition a seriously disturbing video (below) has surfaced showing the man proclaiming he is part of the left-wing “revolution” movement."

"Joseph Jakubowski has been on the run since Tuesday, when police say he broke into the Armageddon Gun Shop in Janesville, south of Madison, and stole 16 high-caliber rifles and handguns. He is believed to be armed and dangerous, and traveling with a bulletproof vest and helmet, according to authorities."

FBI Manhunt Underway for Heavily Armed Liberal “Revolution” Extremist Targeting President Trump…

Hey gun lickers he's one of yours.

Violence is both the language and the basic tenet of Leftism.

.Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Violence is both the language and the basic tenet of Leftism.

.Historic review: every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

I was thinking that, but Hinkley was pretty crazy. I have to agree that Jodie Foster's pretty hot!

This is serious! This guy is very dangerous.

"The FBI and U.S. Marshals have dozens of agents and officers involved in a nation-wide manhunt for a Wisconsin man who mailed a 160 page threatening manifesto to the White House. In addition a seriously disturbing video (below) has surfaced showing the man proclaiming he is part of the left-wing “revolution” movement."

"Joseph Jakubowski has been on the run since Tuesday, when police say he broke into the Armageddon Gun Shop in Janesville, south of Madison, and stole 16 high-caliber rifles and handguns. He is believed to be armed and dangerous, and traveling with a bulletproof vest and helmet, according to authorities."

FBI Manhunt Underway for Heavily Armed Liberal “Revolution” Extremist Targeting President Trump…

Hey gun lickers he's one of yours.

Explain?

Why boneless skinless?

I wonder if those breasts I have are still good.
just reach into your shirt and give em a squeeze

I want to read the manifesto! Love reading those....I read Roof's and The Unabombers.

That's rather..strange.

He was voted most likely to be busted for plagiarism in the near future..........:eusa_whistle:

I vote him most strange individual today. :D

Why boneless skinless?

I want to read the manifesto! Love reading those....I read Roof's and The Unabombers.

That's rather..strange.
You don't want to get inside the head of others? Especially people that commit bombings,killings etc for their cause.
No need. Just consider today's democrats.

Why boneless skinless?

That's rather..strange.
You don't want to get inside the head of others? Especially people that commit bombings,killings etc for their cause.

I already read something about how that works. To me, it explained a lot and seems spot on.

In essence, if something isn't "pc" it isn't tolerable to them.

If facts are presented contrary to PC, their mind literally shuts down.

Why boneless skinless?

That's rather..strange.

I already read something about how that works. To me, it explained a lot and seems spot on.

In essence, if something isn't "pc" it isn't tolerable to them.

If facts are presented contrary to PC, their mind literally shuts down.
PC is just Marxism, even when it contradicts itself.
Here's a good link...
Political Correctness: Social Engineering Via Weaponising Language

He is against the elitist 1% destroying the country he is NOT a lefty.
He identified himself as a "revolutionary." Bottom line, he's like Che Guevera or Fidel Castro......a communist thug who needs to be hunted down and destroyed.

He is against the elitist 1% destroying the country he is NOT a lefty.
He identified himself as a "revolutionary." Bottom line, he's like Che Guevera or Fidel Castro......a communist thug who needs to be hunted down and destroyed.
Also, if I had the money, I'd offer a large reward for anyone who brought in his head on a stick.

Forum List

Back