Breaking:Manhunt underway for left-wing man hunting Trump!

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
This is serious! This guy is very dangerous.

"The FBI and U.S. Marshals have dozens of agents and officers involved in a nation-wide manhunt for a Wisconsin man who mailed a 160 page threatening manifesto to the White House. In addition a seriously disturbing video (below) has surfaced showing the man proclaiming he is part of the left-wing “revolution” movement."

"Joseph Jakubowski has been on the run since Tuesday, when police say he broke into the Armageddon Gun Shop in Janesville, south of Madison, and stole 16 high-caliber rifles and handguns. He is believed to be armed and dangerous, and traveling with a bulletproof vest and helmet, according to authorities."

FBI Manhunt Underway for Heavily Armed Liberal “Revolution” Extremist Targeting President Trump…

Last edited:
"Last Refuge" huh?

Probably should wait until this becomes mainstream.

Otherwise it may be out of Moscow or Beijing.

You sure of that?

In the video of Jakubowski mailing his manifesto, he tells the postal worker, “You will never forget this face, ever.”

Law enforcement obtained the manifesto and the FBI has been doing a behavioral analysis on it.

“It’s really a long laundry list of injustices that he believes the government and society and the upper class have put forward on to the rest of the citizens,” Rock County Sheriff Robert Spoden said. “It’s just an overview that he feels that the government, and law enforcement in particular, are acting as terrorists and are enslaving the people and creating this environment that he finds unacceptable.”

Jakubowski also referenced dying by the hand of President Trump and said that he wanted to save everyone by taking out one politician at a time.

Police say that he has also previously made threats towards schools, prompting schools in the area to shut down while Jakubowski is still at large...

Joseph Jakubowski has a criminal history of assaulting police officers and trying to take an officer’s gun when fighting with police.

Nationwide Manhunt For Suspect Plotting Imminent Terrorist Attack

He is against the elitist 1% destroying the country he is NOT a lefty.

He is against the elitist 1% destroying the country he is NOT a lefty.

That's pretty much the definition of "lefty" in america pard, thanks in large part to buffoons like yourself. Look at your white house, nuttin' but Goldman Sachs higher ups and CEO's. Same as it ever was, same as it would have been with Hilary. One might be forgiven for pitying your ignorance were is not so intentional and willful.

Why boneless skinless?

I wonder if those breasts I have are still good.
just reach into your shirt and give em a squeeze

I want to read the manifesto! Love reading those....I read Roof's and The Unabombers.

That's rather..strange.
You don't want to get inside the head of others? Especially people that commit bombings,killings etc for their cause.

New Topics

Forum List

Back