Breaking: machete attack in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Police spokesman Bjoern Reusch said in a statement Sunday that witnesses said the 21-year-old man, who was known to police, was having an argument with the woman before attacking her about 4:30 pm."
Machete-wielding attacker kills woman in new German outrage

Pay attention to the spin: The terrorist had an argument with the woman. So, the question arises, is it customary in Germany that "refugees" walk around with machetes in case hey get in an argument with a women? Then why he injured two others in the process before he got run over by a BMW to incapacitate him?

Just waiting for the spin.

Has Germany had enough of cultural enrichment yet?

I read that, but was too scared, can you believe, to post it.

The German press has been very reticent to report these incidents.

It took them three days to report the New Year's Eve assaults in Cologne.

L.K.Eder finds it funny that innocent people are massacred by terrorists in Germany since he rated my post funny.

L.K.Eder finds it funny that innocent people are massacred by terrorists in Germany since he rated my post funny.
LK Elder is a traitor to his country.

Who is he?

Who is he?
He posts from Germany or so he claims.

Who is he?
Stat's friend....

Statistikhengst has been posting here almost every day mostly statistical analyses before the presidential primaries predicting every kind of stuff and landslide Clinton win. He was very active on other threads also randomly. L.K.Eder is his friend, they are progressives.

Who is he?
Stat's friend....

Never heard of him.
Statistikhengst has been posting here almost every day mostly statistical analyses before the presidential primaries predicting every kind of stuff and landslide Clinton win. He was very active on other threads also randomly. L.K.Eder is his friend, they are progressives.
You ever notice how with all the regions Guno attacks he REFUSES to comment on islam?

Who is he?
Stat's friend....

Never heard of him.
You ever notice how with all the regions Guno attacks he REFUSES to comment on islam?
Yes, I noticed that. His focus is on Christians and Western civilization. I pointed that out to him a good while back but since then I've been skipping his posts realizing he is a troll.

Merkel has a lot of blood on her hands.

"A Syrian refugee wielding a machete has killed a woman and injured two other people in Germany before being arrested by police."
so only refugees murder people in Germany?
10 Dead In Munich Mall Shooting Rampage; Police Say Gunman Killed Self, Acted Alone

Then why is it happening so often?

Germany used to be one of the safest places to live. One never thought twice about going out at night, alone. Even after midnight.

Merkel has a lot of blood on her hands.

"A Syrian refugee wielding a machete has killed a woman and injured two other people in Germany before being arrested by police."
so only refugees murder people in Germany?
10 Dead In Munich Mall Shooting Rampage; Police Say Gunman Killed Self, Acted Alone
1dd187d3e2e51091600c715118ac8ea2438ea8b7.jpg

Hey....this is what you call an anti-gun win win......the attacker didn't use a gun....the woman who was killed didn't have a gun....that is a win win as far as anti gunners go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back