Build pond on your own land,get thrown in prison

However, as Robertson told Jim and me, he has a land patent on his land, which means he is not subject to the regulations imposed by either the state or federal government. He is free to do with his land as he lawfully pleases.

Robertson was convicted. However, he told us that one of the jury members was an employee of the US Forest Service. Talk about a conflict of interest!

However, as Robertson told Jim and me, he has a land patent on his land, which means he is not subject to the regulations imposed by either the state or federal government. He is free to do with his land as he lawfully pleases.

Robertson was convicted. However, he told us that one of the jury members was an employee of the US Forest Service. Talk about a conflict of interest!
False!

Joe Robertson Gets Ambushed At Sentencing - The Montana Redoubt

Land of the free folks! I would be shocked if this stands it's so ridiculous
Were they on his land?
If not he's in the wrong.

In Colorado it doesn't matter if they are on your land. If you can get a permit, you have to make sure that the ponds don't restrict the water flow to the properties below. We have 2, filled by a natural spring on our property, but couldn't restrict the natural flow.

For digging a pond on his own property he was sentenced to 18 months incarceration count 1 & 18 more months on count 2 & on count 3 count he was sentenced 18 more months all to be served concurrent. He has a life time ban from owning a firearm and he was remanded into custody immediately after sentencing because they say he is a danger to society.

So a 77 year old rancher disabled veteran is considered a danger to society because he dug a pond on his own property. Very bizarre ruling! Joe Robertson will be 131 years old when his 3 concurrent sentences are completed being served.

Last edited:

Were they on his land?

In Colorado it doesn't matter if they are on your land. If you can get a permit, you have to make sure that the ponds don't restrict the water flow to the properties below. We have 2, filled by a natural spring on our property, but couldn't restrict the natural flow.
He doesn't live in Colorado .
Fail. ..

He's not gonna let anyone but white folk swim in that thing, right?!?!?!?!?

Geeze, you are so racist, you inject it into every post, regardless of topic. Sad.

No love, yesterday Odious said he was proud to be a white supremacist and he didn't care who knew, k? So run ya sad ass down the road and "comment" on something else you don't know jack about.

Were they on his land?

He doesn't live in Colorado .
Fail. ..

I didn't say he did. When the question whether the ponds were on his own land or not, I pointed out that there are states where that does not matter, you jackass. Not every post is a contest.

link and source please

Basin Man Convicted of Clean Water Act Violations and Destruction of US Property
---
The Agent testified at trial that during the site visit, she observed multiple ponds dug into an existing stream on both USFS and adjacent private property.

During a subsequent site visit in November of 2013, Robertson admitted to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and USFS Criminal Special Agents that he had performed the work on the National Forest property using an excavator. State and federal officials visited the site again in May of 2014, and observed that Robertson had done additional work. The site was now approximately 1.2 acres in size, and extended beyond the National Forest property to a private property that he did not own.
----

Restricting the flow of natural water is almost always regulated by law, state and federal.

There is no "strong natural patent" that allows a land owner to ignore state and federal law.

He's not gonna let anyone but white folk swim in that thing, right?!?!?!?!?
He made the ponds to store water to help fight the WILDFIRES that the fucking BLM and USFWS are instrumental in creating.

The BLM and the USFWS do not want wildfires stopped. They want all private land owners out of rural areas, so that the corrupt politicians in DC can make use of them to create their own wealth, and to entertain their own friends and family. The landowners who will not sell out are being deprived of water, are being thrown in jail, are being killed.

Forum List

Back