BREAKING: Legal Action “Imminent” In Arizona!

The proof of a stolen election continues to grow......

Linking to welovetrump.com. LOL.. Its other name is "cultistsareus.com."

If Trumpers only knew how sad and pathetic they come across when they post this trash.

I can only ask, When will this GOP whining ever end?

Last edited:

Linking to welovetrump.com. LOL.. It's other name is "cultistsareus.com."

If Trumpers only knew how sad and pathetic they come across when they post this trash.

I can only ask, When will this GOP whining about being victims ever end?
Good news. they want to expand the recount to include the senate, house, and locals.LOLOL

You should welcome this audit with open arms right???...To prove us wrong......................right?????

Why aren't you. And there are 1000 libturd attornys watching every moecule so this should satisty you......Right??????????????????

From a source that is called welovetrump.com and yet that source would never be bias at all!!!

Trump will never be reinstated as President between now and January 19th 2025, so keep on making the claim the election was stolen when it was never stolen!
The Trump kneel and bobbers will say and do anything to exult their deity...
the biggest scam in history you are witnessing. You know it was a scam or you'd be thrilled for the audit.........LOLOLOL

From a source that is called welovetrump.com and yet that source would never be bias at all!!!

Trump will never be reinstated as President between now and January 19th 2025, so keep on making the claim the election was stolen when it was never stolen!
You better hope it wasn't stolen, because you've invested yourself so deeply in anti-Trumpism, that you can't live a day without fearing him being right yet AGAIN.

I have no worries about it not being stolen but it matter not to you that you have been played as the fool once again by a man that has played those like you for decades!

When the damn Governor of Georgia stated there was not enough fraud to turn the election, well that should have been clue number one!

When Barr stated there was not enough fraud to turn the election, well that should have been clue number two!!

When the USSC and other courts rejected almost all claims, well that should have been clue number three!!!

Now as you sit there and proclaim that bias websites have the scoop let me explain something and did you know that Rudy and company were never arguing voter fraud in the courts but the legality of the States right to change the voting laws like what happened in Pennsylvania and even in Texas?

So, let come to reality it was never about fraud but it was about if the States had the legal right to change the laws when it came to mail-in balloting, and almost every court said they had no case except one and that one was overturned!

Also notice many of those portraying the Dominion Machines as the cause of the fraud have went silent about what they were claiming after being sued?

So that should tell you the whole fraud story was a fraud itself but you will never accept reality and declare Trump had his second term stolen because of some bias site that will later go defunct because people will have moved on!
Do you think that if an election were to be stolen and fraudulent, that it would have been done hap-hazzardly, and without planning that would actually fool everyone including the ones you mention, otherwise if it was decided by the forces of evil to embark on that mission once committed to it ??? Could it be that you have been fooled also, so here you are doing exactly as would have been anticipated by the culprit's, otherwise if that is what took place in the 2020 election ??
Do you think if an election were to have been stolen they would have at least grabbed up a few more Senate and House seats instead of losing them?

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

You better hope it wasn't stolen, because you've invested yourself so deeply in anti-Trumpism, that you can't live a day without fearing him being right yet AGAIN.

I have no worries about it not being stolen but it matter not to you that you have been played as the fool once again by a man that has played those like you for decades!

When the damn Governor of Georgia stated there was not enough fraud to turn the election, well that should have been clue number one!

When Barr stated there was not enough fraud to turn the election, well that should have been clue number two!!

When the USSC and other courts rejected almost all claims, well that should have been clue number three!!!

Now as you sit there and proclaim that bias websites have the scoop let me explain something and did you know that Rudy and company were never arguing voter fraud in the courts but the legality of the States right to change the voting laws like what happened in Pennsylvania and even in Texas?

So, let come to reality it was never about fraud but it was about if the States had the legal right to change the laws when it came to mail-in balloting, and almost every court said they had no case except one and that one was overturned!

Also notice many of those portraying the Dominion Machines as the cause of the fraud have went silent about what they were claiming after being sued?

So that should tell you the whole fraud story was a fraud itself but you will never accept reality and declare Trump had his second term stolen because of some bias site that will later go defunct because people will have moved on!
Do you think that if an election were to be stolen and fraudulent, that it would have been done hap-hazzardly, and without planning that would actually fool everyone including the ones you mention, otherwise if it was decided by the forces of evil to embark on that mission once committed to it ??? Could it be that you have been fooled also, so here you are doing exactly as would have been anticipated by the culprit's, otherwise if that is what took place in the 2020 election ??
Do you think if an election were to have been stolen they would have at least grabbed up a few more Senate and House seats instead of losing them?
After this we are off to Cobb County Ga There was only one senate race in Az. won by fraud of course you will see

Uh huh...

How many people have been arrested as of 5/16/21? Zero!
And of course you're simply lying again, as usual.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

From "welovetrump" dot com?

Well that seem legit.

dc8247157431e03f23b64f342b8e540e.jpg

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?
5216721cf152d.jpeg

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?
Can't answer, won't answer, afraid to answer. You'll have to answer soon.

They stoled Nevada with massive illegal aliens

They stoled the other 4 key states with massive fraudulent ballot dumps at 2-4 am
Just how big were those illegal aliens? 6ft 6? 7 ft?
When I visted Neveda I saw a green guy who said he was from mars and was 6'8 and weighed 350 pounds. He told me he was going to try out for the raiders, then got in his spaceship and left.

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.
What happened to the GD database. Explain that you cheating teachers union piece of fucking pig shit

Look you stupid moron. The database IS FLIPPIN THERE. It was not deleted, see Synth's post #33. Trump is not only a liar, he is flippin deranged. He needs to be placed in an institution and given megadoses of Risperdal. Or better yet, given a damn lobotomy.

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.
What happened to the GD database. Explain that you cheating teachers union piece of fucking pig shit

Look you stupid moron. The database IS FLIPPIN THERE. It was not deleted, see Synth's post #33. Trump is not only a liar, he is flippin deranged. He needs to be placed in an institution and given megadoses of Risperdal. Or better yet, given a damn lobotomy.
LOLOL. A dust breathing shop rat tells me that. You cheated you mother fucking pile of pig shit. I never listened to you dust breathers because being a waste of carbon ain't a life. You believed a Russian scam you absolute dumb sperm belching fool...lolol

Forum List

Back