BREAKING: Legal Action “Imminent” In Arizona!

They stoled Nevada with massive illegal aliens

They stoled the other 4 key states with massive fraudulent ballot dumps at 2-4 am
Just how big were those illegal aliens? 6ft 6? 7 ft?
When I visted Neveda I saw a green guy who said he was from mars and was 6'8 and weighed 350 pounds. He told me he was going to try out for the raiders, then got in his spaceship and left.
You might have met one of those massive illegal aliens Q was talking about. I didn't know they got that big.

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.
What happened to the GD database. Explain that you cheating teachers union piece of fucking pig shit

Look you stupid moron. The database IS FLIPPIN THERE. It was not deleted, see Synth's post #33. Trump is not only a liar, he is flippin deranged. He needs to be placed in an institution and given megadoses of Risperdal. Or better yet, given a damn lobotomy.
LOLOL. A dust breathing shop rat tells me that. You cheated you mother fucking pile of pig shit. I never listened to you dust breathers because being a waste of carbon ain't a life. You believed a Russian scam you absolute dumb sperm belching fool...lolol
So, Trump tells you something you believe it. You see something from a website entitled, "WeloveTrump. You believe it. But a Republican election official sitting right there looking at the database that was supposedly deleted, quoted on a real reputable news source, and you deny it. Look man, I feel for you. I really do. Going through life with a "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" mindset might be comforting to you, but the truth is, it is dangerous to our society. I mean you epitomize the head up your ass mantra. I mean you, and all the Trumpbots like you, are pure shit.

But I get it. "Angry white men" as David Brooks described it more than six years ago. Too stupid to adapt. Too ignorant to accept. And so small that you can't take responsibility for your own position in life and have to blame it on someone else. Adapt or die, that is a fact of evolution. But I know, since you can't adapt that don't mean you have to go out quietly. Being the good old Southern boy that I am I have but one thing to say to you. God Bless your soul.

They stoled the other 4 key states with massive fraudulent ballot dumps at 2-4 am
When I visted Neveda I saw a green guy who said he was from mars and was 6'8 and weighed 350 pounds. He told me he was going to try out for the raiders, then got in his spaceship and left.
You might have met one of those massive illegal aliens Q was talking about. I didn't know they got that big.
Not illegal aliens, real life aliens. They can get up to nine feet tall. Underneath the Denver airport they have restrooms for them with urinals that the average man can barely see into. For real, I read it on the internet.

Not illegal aliens, real life aliens. They can get up to nine feet tall. Underneath the Denver airport they have restrooms for them with urinals that the average man can barely see into. For real, I read it on the internet.
I like pie

Why would you want to see inside a urinal, you pervert?
If you saw it on the internet, it's got to be true. I don't think the internet inspectors will let you lie.

Last edited:
All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.
What happened to the GD database. Explain that you cheating teachers union piece of fucking pig shit

Look you stupid moron. The database IS FLIPPIN THERE. It was not deleted, see Synth's post #33. Trump is not only a liar, he is flippin deranged. He needs to be placed in an institution and given megadoses of Risperdal. Or better yet, given a damn lobotomy.
LOLOL. A dust breathing shop rat tells me that. You cheated you mother fucking pile of pig shit. I never listened to you dust breathers because being a waste of carbon ain't a life. You believed a Russian scam you absolute dumb sperm belching fool...lolol
So, Trump tells you something you believe it. You see something from a website entitled, "WeloveTrump. You believe it. But a Republican election official sitting right there looking at the database that was supposedly deleted, quoted on a real reputable news source, and you deny it. Look man, I feel for you. I really do. Going through life with a "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" mindset might be comforting to you, but the truth is, it is dangerous to our society. I mean you. dude. If I would have listened to libturds i'd have slaved to a boss my whoe mother fucking life. Don't you get it epitomize the head up your ass mantra. I mean you, and all the Trumpbots like you, are pure shit.

But I get it. "Angry white men" as David Brooks described it more than six years ago. Too stupid to adapt. Too ignorant to accept. And so small that you can't take responsibility for your own position in life and have to blame it on someone else. Adapt or die, that is a fact of evolution. But I know, since you can't adapt that don't mean you have to go out quietly. Being the good old Southern boy that I am I have but one thing to say to you. God Bless your soul.
LOLOL

I bet if there was one man and 50 urinals, and you walked in, you'd stand heel to heel with him

BTW.Nice punching there. You take as good as you give. I admire that bigly

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.

So, Trump tells you something you believe it. You see something from a website entitled, "WeloveTrump. You believe it. But a Republican election official sitting right there looking at the database that was supposedly deleted, quoted on a real reputable news source, and you deny it. Look man, I feel for you. I really do. Going through life with a "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" mindset might be comforting to you, but the truth is, it is dangerous to our society. I mean you. dude. If I would have listened to libturds i'd have slaved to a boss my whoe mother fucking life. Don't you get it epitomize the head up your ass mantra. I mean you, and all the Trumpbots like you, are pure shit.

LOLOL

I bet if there was one man and 50 urinals, and you walked in, you'd stand heel to heel with him

Nobody doubts your ability to take. I hear you are one of the most popular bottoms around.

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.

LOLOL

Nobody doubts your ability to take. I hear you are one of the most popular bottoms around.
Sure
1616938449069.png

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.

So, Trump tells you something you believe it. You see something from a website entitled, "WeloveTrump. You believe it. But a Republican election official sitting right there looking at the database that was supposedly deleted, quoted on a real reputable news source, and you deny it. Look man, I feel for you. I really do. Going through life with a "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" mindset might be comforting to you, but the truth is, it is dangerous to our society. I mean you epitomize the head up your ass mantra. I mean you, and all the Trumpbots like you, are pure shit.

You leftist LOVE to suggest that everyone is actually following or listening to a character, and then drawing their opinion's or speak from that person, but what you crazies don't realize is that the voices are united but not parroting or following blindly each other like the Democrat's do. When you hear a conservative or republican speak, we are speaking as individual's, and if by chance their are thousand's upon thousand's more who hold the same values or ideals, then that's just icing on the cake.

You and your ilk play the game with your words as if to suggest that conservatives are just like the mindless Democrat's who vote based on drinking the Kool aid, and then following blindly along regardless. Sadly black's (if the shoe fits), do it worse than most, because they vote Democrat in the 90% range regardless of how bad the candidate is.

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.

LOLOL

SureView attachment 490339
1621214495088.png

From a source that is called welovetrump.com and yet that source would never be bias at all!!!

Trump will never be reinstated as President between now and January 19th 2025, so keep on making the claim the election was stolen when it was never stolen!
Take the time to watch the vid with Kelli Ward, who ends her vitually no-information rant with "And don't forget to support us by using the Donate link below."

What an actress.

The proof of a stolen election continues to grow......

The Arizona GOP has stated, "We cannot indulge Trump's insane lies".
Then what in Hell are they doing?

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.

You leftist LOVE to suggest that everyone is actually following or listening to a character, and then drawing their opinion's or speak from that person, but what you crazies don't realize is that the voices are united but not parroting or following blindly each other like the Democrat's do. When you hear a conservative or republican speak, we are speaking as individual's, and if by chance their are thousand's upon thousand's more who hold the same values or ideals, then that's just icing on the cake.

You and your ilk play the game with your words as if to suggest that conservatives are just like the mindless Democrat's who vote based on drinking the Kool aid, and then following blindly along regardless. Sadly black's (if the shoe fits), do it worse than most, because they vote Democrat in the 90% range regardless of how bad the candidate is.
So, as an individual you have surmised that the election was stolen from Trump. Tell me, how do you individuals come to that conclusion? Is it a gut instinct? Divine providence? Tarot cards? Or is it more just a complete inability to accept reality?

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.

So, as an individual you have surmised that the election was stolen from Trump. Tell me, how do you individuals come to that conclusion? Is it a gut instinct? Divine providence? Tarot cards? Or is it more just a complete inability to accept reality?
Lord. You are a complete carbon copy of Rachel Madcow. Right down to the testicles I bet

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?
Can't answer, won't answer, afraid to answer. You'll have to answer soon.

:dig:

1621281497171.png
:lmao:

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:

LOLOL

CodeMonkeyZ is Q, ya moron. And do you have an actual news citation? Or is welovetrump.com really the best you can muster?

All I saw was.......

welovetrump.com

fucking idiots.

Lord. You are a complete carbon copy of Rachel Madcow. Right down to the testicles I bet
Listen for yourself, if ya don't believe....

Residents may listen to the Webinar by dialing 1 (914) 614-3221, and entering the Audio Access code 709-152-954#. Long distance charges may apply.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

View attachment 490558:lmao:

We shall see my little pretty....we shall see

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

View attachment 490558:lmao:

We shall see my little pretty....we shall see
Any day now, Right?

Forum List

Back