BREAKING: Legal Action “Imminent” In Arizona!

From a source that is called welovetrump.com and yet that source would never be bias at all!!!

Trump will never be reinstated as President between now and January 19th 2025, so keep on making the claim the election was stolen when it was never stolen!
No rational person expects that to happen. Since it's impossible, why the anxiety and activity to try and stop a simple audit? Because it will expose not only the fraud but precisely how it was done. THAT is going to create a problem for them because they can't win again without cheating and they're hyperventilating over it.

The proof of a stolen election continues to grow......

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?
Can't answer, won't answer, afraid to answer. You'll have to answer soon.

:dig:

View attachment 490558:lmao:

:auiqs.jpg:

:113:
We shall see my little pretty....we shall see
Any day now, Right?
You've been saying that about getting Trump for 5 yrs now right. Well???...Any day now?. You still got the phony NY tax scheme going on.................They got Trump's tax returns weeks ago. Any day now right??...heheheehe
Please link to anywhere I have posted "any day now" other than to ridicule a batshit crazy conspiracy theory.
To rephrase. You have had 1000 at bats to get Trump. you are 0 for 1000...................But you'll get him any day now. When I say You, I usually mean You libturds. You are nothing but groupthink so I use it as singular.
Since Trump hired Barr to be his own personal umpire, and right wingers who voted to protect trump in both impeachments later admitted they knew he was guilty all along, I'm saying crooked officiating chose the winners of those matches.
Barr never obstructed justice, AG Garland just months in already has at least twice and already abused his power in the Guiliani incident.
Credible proof?
Yes Garland on tv broadcast under oath comitted perjury when he specifically said he would not harrass opponents, seek revenge of the party that refused him previously, and interfere with on going Hunter Biden case.
Thank God Kavanaugh is shining that seat. The libturds screwed that up with the Reid rule and jilted that weak Garland. Plus they really got the last member confirmed as the hour glass ran out.Lol
Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have both ruled against Trump. How is all that working out for you?
Well Jeffreys friend Roberts did that one. Maricopa will show what needs to be shown...tick...tick....clockity...clock

<psssssst>

didn't you get the memo? the ninjas are now backpedaling the whole deleted database claim. they are claiming a miaculpa in maricopa.

Stop lying.

The deleted databases were recovered.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
You've been saying that about getting Trump for 5 yrs now right. Well???...Any day now?. You still got the phony NY tax scheme going on.................They got Trump's tax returns weeks ago. Any day now right??...heheheehe
Please link to anywhere I have posted "any day now" other than to ridicule a batshit crazy conspiracy theory.
To rephrase. You have had 1000 at bats to get Trump. you are 0 for 1000...................But you'll get him any day now. When I say You, I usually mean You libturds. You are nothing but groupthink so I use it as singular.
Since Trump hired Barr to be his own personal umpire, and right wingers who voted to protect trump in both impeachments later admitted they knew he was guilty all along, I'm saying crooked officiating chose the winners of those matches.
Barr never obstructed justice, AG Garland just months in already has at least twice and already abused his power in the Guiliani incident.
Credible proof?
Yes Garland on tv broadcast under oath comitted perjury when he specifically said he would not harrass opponents, seek revenge of the party that refused him previously, and interfere with on going Hunter Biden case.
Thank God Kavanaugh is shining that seat. The libturds screwed that up with the Reid rule and jilted that weak Garland. Plus they really got the last member confirmed as the hour glass ran out.Lol
Kavanaugh and Gorsuch have both ruled against Trump. How is all that working out for you?
Well Jeffreys friend Roberts did that one. Maricopa will show what needs to be shown...tick...tick....clockity...clock

<psssssst>

didn't you get the memo? the ninjas are now backpedaling the whole deleted database claim. they are claiming a miaculpa in maricopa.

Stop lying.

They were never deleted. The idiots just didn't know what they were doing.

Maricopa County Elections Department

2. Scan Configuration Files and Databases

It appears the Senate performed the R-Studio scan on the subpoena servers RAID storage array drive, referenced on the “EMSPrimary” server as the D: Drive. RAID storage array configurations maintain data integrity in the event of a hard drive failure and are standard in most enterprise servers. Although the RStudio Data program has many useful features, it is important for the auditors to configure the scans and parameters properly to create viable results. If scan parameters are misconfigured, file associations may not be followed and may be missed entirely. When creating “forensic clones” of RAID arrays, it is critical to understand the source servers parameters for the RAID array’s data to be successfully reproduced.

There are several indicators on the R-Studio screenshot that the auditors did not properly reconstruct the “EMSPrimary” servers RAID array.
This could result in the R-Studio Data Recovery Technician program not being able to accurately translate the parameters of server’s RAID array partition schema. This is evident in four different ways.

Good to see faun is right on top of it.

Were you there on election night in maricopa county?

The hoots and howls of the left are all the proof anyone needs...

The left cheated, they know they cheated, and they are opposed to getting busted for cheating....

Good to see faun is right on top of it.

Were you there on election night in maricopa county?

The hoots and howls of the left are all the proof anyone needs...

The left cheated, they know they cheated, and they are opposed to getting busted for cheating....
That's confidential.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

Stop lying.

you need to stop being insane.

tweet.png

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

Stop lying.

View attachment 491578
I'm not sure she, or any of the ones under the trump spell are capable of that.

^^^

View attachment 490037
Where is the database?

the kraken has it?

Any day now, Right?
Credible proof?

<psssssst>

Stop lying.

View attachment 491578
I'm not sure she, or any of the ones under the trump spell are capable of that.

oh, no doubt.

i just like calling them insane. :cuckoo:

From a source that is called welovetrump.com and yet that source would never be bias at all!!!

Trump will never be reinstated as President between now and January 19th 2025, so keep on making the claim the election was stolen when it was never stolen!
No rational person expects that to happen. Since it's impossible, why the anxiety and activity to try and stop a simple audit? Because it will expose not only the fraud but precisely how it was done. THAT is going to create a problem for them because they can't win again without cheating and they're hyperventilating over it.
Makes sense.

Legal Action “Imminent” In Arizona!​

That was the headline 4 weeks ago. So whatever happened to "Imminent" Action???

Please don't tell me that welovetrump.com is nothing but a lying sack of shit. Please...that will really break my heart!!!

Its about a month later.

I don't think 'imminent' means what you think it means. Maybe you were speaking geologically?

Legal Action “Imminent” In Arizona!​

That was the headline 4 weeks ago. So whatever happened to "Imminent" Action???

Please don't tell me that welovetrump.com is nothing but a lying sack of shit. Please...that will really break my heart!!!

What makes your heart happy ?? Biden and his sad bunch of bullcrap, along with his ridiculous circus of an administration ?? Can you be any more ignorant than what you demonstrate for us on this site daily ??

Forum List

Back