BREAKING: Lebanese President - "We are open to peace talks with Israel"

Lebanon is open to just about anything right now. Put another way, it is powerless to close itself or say no to anything or anyone. It is destitute, dishonored and disarrayed. As with everywhere else, the people are good and bright and may not deserve this, but the nation and government are reaping long term malfeasance.

Actually Lebanese people are the closest to Israel both mentally and culturally,
than any other Arab population in the middle east.

We're in many ways basically the same country...

I’d also had the (impossible?)dream of travelling around those areas, to look at the antiquities.

It is BEAUTIFUL!
People are too.

You'll feel peculiarly home and familiar more than with any other Arab society.

Well, my trip to Beirut is cancelled before I even begin.

Many Lebanese here where I live. Shops, cafes, restaurants, etc.

Friends of Israel.

Walla?

Don't You get that "family" vibe sometimes?

Lebanon is open to just about anything right now. Put another way, it is powerless to close itself or say no to anything or anyone. It is destitute, dishonored and disarrayed. As with everywhere else, the people are good and bright and may not deserve this, but the nation and government are reaping long term malfeasance.

Actually Lebanese people are the closest to Israel both mentally and culturally,

I’d also had the (impossible?)dream of travelling around those areas, to look at the antiquities.

It is BEAUTIFUL!
People are too.

Friends of Israel.

Walla?

I know what you mean.

Actually, there’s a very nice red wine I can get from the Lebanese grocery store. He has Arak too.

It is BEAUTIFUL!
People are too.

Friends of Israel.

Walla?

I know what you mean.

Actually, there’s a very nice red wine I can get from the Lebanese grocery store. He has Arak too.
'Arak great...wine :no_text11:
Can't be Kosher.

But hey, that too can be fixed...first thing first.

It is BEAUTIFUL!
People are too.

Friends of Israel.

Walla?

I know what you mean.

Can't be Kosher.

Well, there’s that.

My local store had Kosher wine. Then they stopped it.

Now it’s full of English products, such as Marmite, lemon curd, and Chivers jam.

And we’ve left the EU? :eek-52:

It is BEAUTIFUL!
People are too.

Friends of Israel.

Walla?

I know what you mean.

Can't be Kosher.

Well, there’s that.

Now it’s full of English products, such as Marmite, lemon curd, and Chivers jam.

Ask them when is Chabad Lebanon...tell me what they say.

It is BEAUTIFUL!
People are too.

Friends of Israel.

Walla?

I know what you mean.

Can't be Kosher.

Well, there’s that.

Anything is possible these days.

It is BEAUTIFUL!
People are too.

Friends of Israel.

Walla?

I know what you mean.

Can't be Kosher.

Well, there’s that.

Anything is possible these days.
Drinking Ilit's "Turkish coffee" in the streets of Beirut...

10 years, this decade, seems a realistic expectation.

Nuke Lebanon first, then make peace, it worked with Japan.

Nuke Lebanon first, then make peace, it worked with Japan.

Hezbollah is the problem.
Nukes work well on Hezzies.

Hillel Neuer
1 hr ·
Lebanese President Aoun can't lift a finger while under the grip of Hezbollah chief Nasrallah.
Some people are excited because Aoun, when asked by an interviewer yesterday if Lebanon would make peace with Israel, responded, "it depends."
Aoun just wants Western aid. The reality, however, is this: So long as the Lebanese government & its president remain puppets of Hezbollah—itself an arm of the fanatic Ayatollah Khamenei regime of Iran which places Israel's destruction above feeding its own people—Lebanon will never be allowed to make peace with Israel.

New Topics

Forum List

Back