Breaking: LA Ex Cop on killing spree happening now

Beautiful. Just fucking beautiful. And so GOD damned predictable. The usual suspects can't help but make this political. He's a lefty! No, He's a righty!

How about this... HE'S FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY! NUTTIER THAN PACHYDERM SHIT! CRAZIER THAN A SHITHOUSE RAT!

When a person is this fucking disturbed how can anyone seriously believe that politics plays any role whatsoever? Or that it fucking matters?

After reading the sections of the letter provided at Misty's link, I'd say he is not crazy.

I read loughner writings...and he was crazy...no doubt about it.

This guy is just full of hate.

He knows what he is doing it's evil...he even calls it a necessary evil.

IMO, he believes the LAPD destroyed his life, and he is going to get revenge.

And I would argue that anyone filled with that much hate, and anyone who believes he or she is somehow not responsible for the way their life has turned out is crazy. Even a nut case can seem lucid from time to time.

Don't make this political let's pay attention to cops shooting people by 'mistake'. They are as bad as nut in this case.

And there are two women who will never have to deliver newspapers ever again...

Beautiful. Just fucking beautiful. And so GOD damned predictable. The usual suspects can't help but make this political. He's a lefty! No, He's a righty!

How about this... HE'S FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY! NUTTIER THAN PACHYDERM SHIT! CRAZIER THAN A SHITHOUSE RAT!

When a person is this fucking disturbed how can anyone seriously believe that politics plays any role whatsoever? Or that it fucking matters?

After reading the sections of the letter provided at Misty's link, I'd say he is not crazy.

I read loughner writings...and he was crazy...no doubt about it.

This guy is just full of hate.

He knows what he is doing it's evil...he even calls it a necessary evil.

IMO, he believes the LAPD destroyed his life, and he is going to get revenge.

And I would argue that anyone filled with that much hate, and anyone who believes he or she is somehow not responsible for the way their life has turned out is crazy. Even a nut case can seem lucid from time to time.

Seeking revenge does not necessarily make him crazy.

But as far as legally crazy, he doesn't meet the standard of not understanding his actions were wrong.

I love how he gives advice to Hillary and bill like they are his personal friends.

Ya dude, you are just a nice guy who was wronged. Give me a break.

He killed the daughter of the man that defended him. And then gives friendly advice to famous people. Nutter.

I love how he gives advice to Hillary and bill like they are his personal friends.

Ya dude, you are just a nice guy who was wronged. Give me a break.

He killed the daughter of the man that defended him. And then gives friendly advice to famous people. Nutter.

And Obama..."I shed tears the night you were elected..."

He is a narcissist for sure. Thinks he is above everyone and everything. Thinks more of himself than others.

He has a hard time in the military too. He was heavily invested in racism. He filed numerous complaints of racial harrassment while in the LAPD all based on lies cooked up in his own deranged and racially motivated mind. That's why he was fired. He's another Colin Ferguson.

I have read parts of this guy's manifesto where he gives praise to CNN, MSNBC and some of their on air people and some other liberal mined people while I don't think anything they have said or done has inspired him or played any part in what he has done it will be interesting to see if the media fixates on the networks or people he praised. I have seen neither CNN, or MSNBC cover this story tonight I think we all know if this guy had been praising FOX and some their on air people and other conservatives we would have seen a ton of coverage about him and probably several threads on here about it.

Great. Another story to get you guys jazzed up and in the mood.

He has a hard time in the military too. He was heavily invested in racism. He filed numerous complaints of racial harrassment while in the LAPD all based on lies cooked up in his own deranged and racially motivated mind. That's why he was fired. He's another Colin Ferguson.

I didn't read that.

In his letter he said his partner kicked a suspect in custody, he reported it, the suspect confirmed it, his partners attorney admitted it...but he was fired.

I could see this happening.

Thin blue line and all, reporting his superior, a ranking female officer.

I have read parts of this guy's manifesto where he gives praise to CNN, MSNBC and some of their on air people and some other liberal mined people while I don't think anything they have said or done has inspired him or played any part in what he has done it will be interesting to see if the media fixates on the networks or people he praised. I have seen neither CNN, or MSNBC cover this story tonight I think we all know if this guy had been praising FOX and some their on air people and other conservatives we would have seen a ton of coverage about him and probably several threads on here about it.
all of the recent mass shooters have the same left wing mind set as this piece of shit !! the left has spawned these loons.

Just another nut job that can't accept he is responsible for his own circumstances and is taking it out on others. They will more than likely kill him and that will be the end of it.

Disappointed you can't claim he's a Tea Party member or a FOX News watcher?

Are you happy that you can say he watches and is a fan of Piers Morgan and is a gun control advocate?

Does it get your jollies off?

This is all a sports game to you. Political football.

I didn't read that.

In his letter he said his partner kicked a suspect in custody, he reported it, the suspect confirmed it, his partners attorney admitted it...but he was fired.

I could see this happening.

Thin blue line and all, reporting his superior, a ranking female officer.

I will try to find something on that but it's almost impossible to get unflattering facts from the media.

I was surprised at the last news on the ground report. The officer giving the latest update said that the majority of people who live up there are well armed and have been told to be on the lookout for anyone who looks suspicious. Um who would be looking suspicious on that snow white mountain top?

Disappointed you can't claim he's a Tea Party member or a FOX News watcher?

Are you happy that you can say he watches and is a fan of Piers Morgan and is a gun control advocate?

Does it get your jollies off?

This is all a sports game to you. Political football.

Nah, the political footballs are those kids at Newtown who Obama and his ilk (you included) are standing on while diarrhea spurts out of your mouths.

Forum List

Back