BREAKING: King Obama to wave his scepter and create new gun purchase background checks

Hey moron. "Stronger Checks" is like saying "more pregnant".

Ah, I see.

Let me try again. A drunk with a history of violence can obtain a whole collection of guns and use them to murder his family in a silly argument about a washing machine because the checks were weak and didn't explore the man's history and potential for extreme violence.

Stronger checks would probably have found this potential for multiple murder, so he would have had his guns taken away and his family would have lived.

More pregnant - Drrrr

Ah, I see.

Let me try again. A drunk with a history of violence can obtain a whole collection of guns and use them to murder his family in a silly argument about a washing machine because the checks were weak and didn't explore the man's history and potential for extreme violence.

Stronger checks would probably have found this potential for multiple murder, so he would have had his guns taken away and his family would have lived.

More pregnant - Drrrr

You don't mean stronger checks dumbass, you mean more thorough checks.

And a man who has a history of violence already can't get a gun.

Ah, I see.

More pregnant - Drrrr

So much for the presumption of innocence. While we're at it, let's just do away with due process, all together.

Lets check the NRA. We don't need firearms in this country unless it's to protect us from people WITH firearms, it's a circular argument. I think we should restrict all ownership or sales of firearms to flintlocks or muzzle loaders, because, the 2nd Amendment was written in and of that technology/era. Nothing in time that that applies modern guns and firepower, it's outside the meaning of the second amendment. I doubt Jefferson could realize this would apply to weapons like fully auto AR 15s with huge amount of rounds available to criminals or mentally ill, the NRA is living in a fantasy world of enablers.

Last edited:
How many of those EOs by Reagan and Bush violated the Constitution?

We already know about the illegal immigration EO that the courts bitch-slapped Obama with!

You don't mind a tyrant as long as he's 'on your team', stop with the fake outrage. You worshipped Reagan who is one of the most criminal people to ever hold office in the US.

He violated the Constitution many times and committed high crimes while in office.

How many of those unconstitutional acts were later overturned by the courts or by Congress? Answer: Almost all of them.

Obama's violations of the Constitution get smacked down by the courts in due time. It will just add another epic fail in a long line of failures and lies that made up his two terms in office.

No Reagan just answered "I don't remember" under oath. He lied in other words. 138 of his administration were indicted with many convictions of his inner circle. He was the most corrupt criminal individual to hold high office ever.

Yet you weirdos defend him.

Look, we know all of you libs are embarrassed by the current administration. You should be, but you can't seem to acknowledge it and just admit you screwed up beyond belief. Pointing fingers at past administrations is bad form, and you know that too! Suck it up and admit he is a walking, talking disaster and we can move on! You can even join in on the fun!

You are the only one 'embarrassed'. Cons live in this self-created, self-perpetuating bubble where it doesn't matter what the president does, it is the worst thing anyone has ever done since the beginning of time. LOL You don't live in reality.

And you turn cartwheels and bend over backwards to try to defend Reagan who was a career criminal.

Just as with the birther movement the attempt to 'impeach' the current president is nothing more than a pipe dream of the angry uneducated teabagger cohort.

OK. You are flirting with the "too stupid to converse with" line. Go find some intellect or we are done.

Lets check the NRA. We don't need firearms in this country unless it's to protect us from people WITH firearms, it's a circular argument. I think we should restrict all ownership or sales of firearms to flintlocks or muzzle loaders, because, the 2nd Amendment was written in and of that technology/era. Nothing in time that that applies modern guns and firepower, it's outside the meaning of the second amendment. I doubt Jefferson could realize this would apply to weapons like fully auto AR 15s with huge amount of rounds available to criminals or mentally ill, the NRA is living in a fantasy world of enablers.

Muzzleloader aren't even classified as firearms, so there goes that argument.

You don't mind a tyrant as long as he's 'on your team', stop with the fake outrage. You worshipped Reagan who is one of the most criminal people to ever hold office in the US.

He violated the Constitution many times and committed high crimes while in office.

How many of those unconstitutional acts were later overturned by the courts or by Congress? Answer: Almost all of them.

Obama's violations of the Constitution get smacked down by the courts in due time. It will just add another epic fail in a long line of failures and lies that made up his two terms in office.

No Reagan just answered "I don't remember" under oath. He lied in other words. 138 of his administration were indicted with many convictions of his inner circle. He was the most corrupt criminal individual to hold high office ever.

Yet you weirdos defend him.

Look, we know all of you libs are embarrassed by the current administration. You should be, but you can't seem to acknowledge it and just admit you screwed up beyond belief. Pointing fingers at past administrations is bad form, and you know that too! Suck it up and admit he is a walking, talking disaster and we can move on! You can even join in on the fun!

You are the only one 'embarrassed'. Cons live in this self-created, self-perpetuating bubble where it doesn't matter what the president does, it is the worst thing anyone has ever done since the beginning of time. LOL You don't live in reality.

And you turn cartwheels and bend over backwards to try to defend Reagan who was a career criminal.

Just as with the birther movement the attempt to 'impeach' the current president is nothing more than a pipe dream of the angry uneducated teabagger cohort.

OK. You are flirting with the "too stupid to converse with" line. Go find some intellect or we are done.

Please Barney Fife, you arguing intellect is like Sarah Palin arguing coherence. The two things don't go together. Its simple, google 'indictments under Ronal Reagan administration'. Then get to educating yourself.

I know this will destroy one of your false gods but reality is so much better than your fantasy world.

Muzzleloader aren't even classified as firearms, so there goes that argument.
Really? Jefferson and his era knew flintlocks, muzzleloaders as current technology and were EXACTLY the arms referred to in "the Right to bare arms". Not the latest 4giga round techno semi auto deleted plutonium anti tank pistol . Please, imagine a mass shooting with someone with a flintlock rifle?

Last edited:
image.jpg
BTW, for those liberal morons ( sorry for the redundancy) who spew nonsense about the "gun show loophole". Here's a photo of just one of the many tables of people getting background checks at the Central Florida Gun Show today:

Republicans want crazy people to have guns because they are entertained by mass murder.

It's merely another example of their sickness.

Can I get one of those bazillion round anti tank pistols with the depleted uranium hollow point bullets guaranteed to pierce police issue bullet proof vests? Because we NEED that because it's in the constitution, it's not like we are abusing it or anything, it's in the constitution and all that. Yeah.

If someone is too dangerous to own a gun, then he's too dangerous not to be in jail. Yes?

You're weird.

I'm amazed anyone is defending the right of violent drunks, possible terrorists and a variety of other idiots to own guns.

Please Barney Fife, you arguing intellect is like Sarah Palin arguing coherence. The two things don't go together. Its simple, google 'indictments under Ronal Reagan administration'. Then get to educating yourself.

I know this will destroy one of your false gods but reality is so much better than your fantasy world.[/QUOTE]
Bullshit, you lying jack ass, Reagan was not a career criminal.

Good gawd, you are a lying fucktard!

Can I get one of those bazillion round anti tank pistols with the depleted uranium hollow point bullets guaranteed to pierce police issue bullet proof vests? Because we NEED that because it's in the constitution, it's not like we are abusing it or anything, it's in the constitution and all that. Yeah.
Doofus, you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Any regular rifle round 30-06 or larger can penetrate the vast majority of 'bullet proof' vests.

This is just one more demonstration of how you liberal shit all over regualr people suing your ignorant emotional responses as your guide.

Yes, rifles are what was meant in the 2A and its in there just in case people like you get a grip on power in this country.

DocHolidayYourMove_zps5wtwjzut.jpg

Forum List

Back