BREAKING: King Obama to wave his scepter and create new gun purchase background checks

No, not unless the government is selling or buying the guns with me.

Otherwise they are an unwanted and intrusive third party.

i am unaware of the part the Constitution that calls for regulating firearms

And no where in COTUS is anything allowing the government to regulate biological weapons, nuclear weapons or chemical weapons. Or to regulate Marijuana or opium poppies.

Even Saint Ronald understood the need for sane policies on the issue of gun proliferation:

Did Reagan support an assault-weapons ban?

The correct answer to the person you were replying to is:

The Commerce Clause in the constitution. The government clearly has the constitutional right and power to regulate commerce.

When goods or services are exchanged for money, that's commerce.

So the constitution most certainly says the government can regulate gun sales.

Which is why the courts of our nation have upheld gun regulations laws.

Printz v. United States restricted congressional legislative authority by striking down the many provisions of the brady handgun violence prevention act

That doesn't show that background checks are unconstitutional.

If they were they would have been struck down.

You can't be that stupid. Can you?

it is not a crime for a felon to have a back ground check done

just how many felons have gone to jail for failing a background check

The current president has issued 227 Executive orders.

Ronald The Criminal Reagan issued 381. G W Bush issued 291.

Oh the fake outrage!!!

How many of those EOs by Reagan and Bush violated the Constitution?

We already know about the illegal immigration EO that the courts bitch-slapped Obama with!

Background checks have been through the courts and ruled constitutional.

Stop lying.

Do you honestly think a criminal who wants a firearm isn't going to get one because of a background check? LOL

Yes I do and I have the proof to back it up.

In Colorado:

State: New background check law stopped 72 private gun sales to criminals | FOX31 Denver

In Virginia:

Virginia Background Checks Have Stopped 16,000 Felons From Buying Guns: DCist

Here's numbers from the whole nation 700 thousand criminals have been prevented from getting a gun legally by 2012.

Background checks stopped 700k from buying guns, 80.3% criminals. Make them universal. | Gun Violence Prevention | Pinterest | Gun Control, Guns and Backgrounds

Here's one for the nation from 2014:

Report: Checks stop 2.1M gun buys - POLITICO

Stop lying.

You honestly don't think someone who wants a gun can't get one? You're daft

exactly

We already know about the illegal immigration EO that the courts bitch-slapped Obama with!

Stop lying.

Do you honestly think a criminal who wants a firearm isn't going to get one because of a background check? LOL

In Colorado:

State: New background check law stopped 72 private gun sales to criminals | FOX31 Denver

In Virginia:

Here's numbers from the whole nation 700 thousand criminals have been prevented from getting a gun legally by 2012.

Background checks stopped 700k from buying guns, 80.3% criminals. Make them universal. | Gun Violence Prevention | Pinterest | Gun Control, Guns and Backgrounds

Stop lying.

exactly

Shocking study: criminals generally don’t buy guns legally at gun shops

Stop lying.

In Colorado:

In Virginia:

Stop lying.

exactly

Shocking study: criminals generally don’t buy guns legally at gun shops
of course not

He is wanting to close the loop hole for gun show dealers...oh my!!!

There is no loophole. Y'all need to stop saying that.

There is a HUGE loophole.

Only licensed dealers have to do the check. Those who aren't licensed don't. They can sell a gun to anyone at any time without any background check.

Then there's online sales and sales through printed media. None of those have to have a background check.

But, if you're right and there is no loophole, what's the problem? If there is no loophole then there is no reason to not want the president to do anything if what he does is useless.

Right. It's called, "selling private property". It's that whole freedom and liberty thing that Liberaals despise so much.

No one is stopping anyone from selling anything privately.

All that's being done is requiring a background check.

It's been required in my state since 2014. No one has stopped private sales. All that's happening now is a proper background check.

So stop lying.

requiring a background check between private parties

did not stop the terrorist shooters in California

do you really think that criminals or terrorists care about background checks

you cant be that stupid can you

Which are you? A criminal or a terrorist? You're not a patriot, you love your (if you even have one) gun and hate any American who wants to see our nations saner and safer.

Only licensed dealers have to do the check. Those who aren't licensed don't. They can sell a gun to anyone at any time without any background check.

Then there's online sales and sales through printed media. None of those have to have a background check.

But, if you're right and there is no loophole, what's the problem? If there is no loophole then there is no reason to not want the president to do anything if what he does is useless.

Right. It's called, "selling private property". It's that whole freedom and liberty thing that Liberaals despise so much.

It's been required in my state since 2014. No one has stopped private sales. All that's happening now is a proper background check.

So stop lying.

Which are you? A criminal or a terrorist? You're not a patriot, you love your (if you even have one) gun and hate any American who wants to see our nations saner and safer.

fuck you you asshole commie

de arming the citizenry does not make anyone safer

The crazy right wing seems to be making a case for the registration of all firearms. Claiming background checks are worthless, if all guns were registered, and any gun without a serial number in the possession of anyone was a felony with a mandatory prison sentence and lifetime parole, we might get a handle on the proliferation of guns in America into the hands of criminals, psychos and wannabe vigilantes.

So stop lying.

LOL You are not only stupid and dishonest (for never did I write we needed to disarm the citizenry) you've proved yourself to be a punk.

Thanks for sharing, you've made it clear you would never pass a psychological to legally own, possess or ever have a gun in your custody or control if that were ever the law.

So stop lying.

LOL You are not only stupid and dishonest (for never did I write we needed to disarm the citizenry) you've proved yourself to be a punk.

Thanks for sharing, you've made it clear you would never pass a psychological to legally own, possess or ever have a gun in your custody or control if that were ever the law.

fuck you you freedom hating commie

The crazy right wing seems to be making a case for the registration of all firearms. Claiming background checks are worthless, if all guns were registered, and any gun without a serial number in the possession of anyone was a felony with a mandatory prison sentence and lifetime parole, we might get a handle on the proliferation of guns in America into the hands of criminals, psychos and wannabe vigilantes.

you are the stupidest MFer on this board

He is wanting to close the loop hole for gun show dealers...oh my!!!

So stop lying.

That same law made the neighbor who illegally gave that gun to the shooter is now sitting in prison.

That doesn't happen in states without proper background check laws.

So those who break that law but aren't the shooters end up in prison which will make more people think twice about getting a gun for someone else other than themselves.

Over time such sales will stop and less crazy people will be able to get a gun to kill innocent people.

The current president has issued 227 Executive orders.

Ronald The Criminal Reagan issued 381. G W Bush issued 291.

Oh the fake outrage!!!

Stop lying.

In Colorado:

In Virginia:

Stop lying.

I never said that. You did.

I just provided the proof that you lied.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.

In Colorado:

In Virginia:

Stop lying.

Stop lying.

Didn't notice the question mark? How is a question a lie? You're really bad at this commenting, telling people to stop lying is not debate you fool

So stop lying.

That same law made the neighbor who illegally gave that gun to the shooter is now sitting in prison.

That doesn't happen in states without proper background check laws.

So those who break that law but aren't the shooters end up in prison which will make more people think twice about getting a gun for someone else other than themselves.

Over time such sales will stop and less crazy people will be able to get a gun to kill innocent people.

indeed after 14 people died

it certainly did not prevent it

and he is not "in prison"

unless California has done away with due process

the state also forbid the terrorists from entering a gun free zone

which they also seemed to ignore

pretty safe place

Stop lying.

In Colorado:

In Virginia:

Stop lying.

Stop lying.

Didn't notice the question mark? How is a question a lie? You're really bad at this commenting, telling people to stop lying is not debate you fool

Well I proved your question wrong. I answered it and showed how it has stopped thousands of the wrong people from getting guns.

Will you accept that your question is stupid?

I doubt it.

Your question implies that criminals will get guns no matter what laws are imposed which is a lie.

In Colorado:

In Virginia:

Stop lying.

Stop lying.

Well I proved your question wrong. I answered it and showed how it has stopped thousands of the wrong people from getting guns.

I doubt it.

Your question implies that criminals will get guns no matter what laws are imposed which is a lie.

Gawd you're a phucking idiot, I should have known because you're a member of the clown avatar brigade. Everyone of you using that garbage is a first class retard

i am unaware of the part the Constitution that calls for regulating firearms

And no where in COTUS is anything allowing the government to regulate biological weapons, nuclear weapons or chemical weapons. Or to regulate Marijuana or opium poppies.

Even Saint Ronald understood the need for sane policies on the issue of gun proliferation:

Did Reagan support an assault-weapons ban?

The correct answer to the person you were replying to is:

The Commerce Clause in the constitution. The government clearly has the constitutional right and power to regulate commerce.

When goods or services are exchanged for money, that's commerce.

So the constitution most certainly says the government can regulate gun sales.

Which is why the courts of our nation have upheld gun regulations laws.

Printz v. United States restricted congressional legislative authority by striking down the many provisions of the brady handgun violence prevention act

That doesn't show that background checks are unconstitutional.

If they were they would have been struck down.

You can't be that stupid. Can you?

it is not a crime for a felon to have a back ground check done

just how many felons have gone to jail for failing a background check

Please show me where I said it was illegal to fail a background check.

I never said that.

I said that background checks help to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and those with mental problems.

So stop lying and changing my words.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to anything you say?

Stop lying.

I doubt it.

Gawd you're a phucking idiot, I should have known because you're a member of the clown avatar brigade. Everyone of you using that garbage is a first class retard

How is it stupid to prove you're wrong and a liar?

Forum List

Back