BREAKING: Jan. 6 Committee Cancels Thursday Hearing After Steve Bannon Says He Will Only Testify Live and In Person

“Just saw it”. Lol
You clowns have been touting this nonsense for days.

If so, provide the link.
today's Today show, go to youtube. Not my job to do your investigation. You accept hearsay as evidence.

how has he lied? tell us one. you all crack me up with your LLLLLLLL I A R/ RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR A C I S T.. chants in here daily and never one iota worth of evidence to support your useless shit. USELESS. That's all you are. And you can't debate worth shit in here.
All you do is swear and spew hate. Stick with your duo of Trump and Bannon. They're history you know.

today's Today show, go to youtube. Not my job to do your investigation. You accept hearsay as evidence.
It’s your job to back up your claims.

Why do RWI’s always say “find it yourself” when they can’t produce their so-called links.

All you do is swear and spew hate. Stick with your duo of Trump and Bannon. They're history you know.
and yet you can't post anything that I asked for. Instead you went into .....

Tantrum.gif

and yet you can't post anything that I asked for. Instead you went into .....
within your usual word salad, I’m guessing the question you asked was “why did they cancel Thursday “

And I answered that
You just won’t accept the answer

Umm, I think you mean proven corroboration.

NO he did not. The statement was that HE did not cooberate anything, but he did not discount things he had no information on. That is very different than cooberating... Your Yahoo news is lying... But that is not a surprise. Helps to actually read what is quoted. I wonder who is pushing this lie?

fake news do research.PNG

It’s your job to back up your claims.

Why do RWI’s always say “find it yourself” when they can’t produce their so-called links.
it was on the Today show. go look up today's today show. I gave you the link go look for the news.

within your usual word salad, I’m guessing the question you asked was “why did they cancel Thursday “

And I answered that
You just won’t accept the answer
Perhaps read my post. There is my question in it. why did you ignore?

It's just not how it works..... The investigators are like a grand jury investigating witnesses,.... testimony and questioning by them, is done in private so they can get un-influenced individual testimony.
haha no this isn’t a grand jury…a grand jury is part of the judical branch run by a court and request by the DOJ. That’s already happened for Jan 6th events

this is not a grand jury…it’s not even like a grand jury…grand juries are all closed, not with public testimony selected by individuals on a committee

They will not let the Secret Service officers testify in open hearing, but things done in secret and behind closed doors magically gets out. And it's always in the Committee's positive light... Yet they won't let fact witnesses testify openly, like Bannon?? But hearsay done in secret is always trusted...

haha no this isn’t a grand jury…a grand jury is part of the judical branch run by a court and request by the DOJ. That’s already happened for Jan 6th events

this is not a grand jury…it’s not even like a grand jury…grand juries are all closed, not with public testimony selected by individuals on a committee
I appreciate this response. I didn't feel he was worth that kind of effort being that he's so fked in the head.

They will not let the Secret Service officers testify in open hearing, but things done in secret and behind closed doors magically gets out. And it's always in the Committee's positive light... Yet they won't let fact witnesses testify openly, like Bannon?? But hearsay done in secret is always trusted...
it's where evil lurks.

LLOLLOOLOLL

Big Balls Bannon is NOT a lawyer.
He might think he’s clever, big fake news media guy, but Rankin and others will call him on ANY bluff he attempts.

Saying the committee delayed or rescheduled because of Bannons appearance is laughable
Stop admiring his scrotum. And stop denying reality. Of course the committee delayed his testimony because of his latest move. And I’m looking forward to him responding to their many faux questions.

The problem this joke committee has at that point is that it stops being a totally show trial. The assholes on the committee imagine they’re smart. They’re not.

Odd that you cannot find any polling data on the "trust" the American people have in the Jan 6 Committee. Last one I can find was done in March and it was just 28%. Me thinks that their numbers are in the low teens, and they are irrelevant. Now they are hiding how unpopular the sham wow trial is...

“Just saw it”. Lol
You clowns have been touting this nonsense for days.

If so, provide the link.
here another venue

here another venue

This TGP link is not new
It’s been posted here on this site multiple times.
TGP is making false claims.
They have an agenda.

by allowing putin to partner with germany on contelllng gas lines, by obama and xiden…by obama backing out of missle defense programs
How did the gas line affect NATO?

How has missile thing affected NATO?

Ukraine isn't a NATO member.

Do you think putin invaded Ukraine because they were a NATO member or trying to become one?

Forum List

Back