Breaking: Iran Retaliates Against Mossad Base in Iraq

I was going ask whether we should call the US "murderous", but
The United States military’s Africa Command has carried out about half a dozen airstrikes this calendar year in Somalia targeting the Shabab, a terrorist group affiliated with Al Qaeda — but all were before Jan. 20.

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Iranian media spreads report of attack on alleged Mossad center in Iraq
Didn't the Iranians send rockets into a US base in Iraq with no retaliation from Trump?

I seem to remember President Trump having some top Iranian military leaders and terrorists killed.

Did I dream that or something?
Wasn't that prior to the Iranian rocket attacks...maybe I wasn't paying attention.
Probably, you haven't noticed that Trumps been gone for three months. Moron.
The premise of the thread was that now that Trump has gone "Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move."
Moron.
The premise of the article was an unsubstantiated report in Al Jazeera that Iran attacked a perceived Israeli base in Iraq which is in itself absurd. I am glad you signed your post, at least you aware of your lack of mental prowess. Try again.
That wasn't the premise of the thread.
"The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving."
Give it another go.

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Didn't the Iranians send rockets into a US base in Iraq with no retaliation from Trump?
they did that AFTER our corrupt government messed with them and I doubt trump had anything to do with it the way the CIA tricked JFK into trying to bomb cuba withholding information from him hoping he would invade when they set up the invasion to fail.

I seem to remember President Trump having some top Iranian military leaders and terrorists killed.

Wasn't that prior to the Iranian rocket attacks...maybe I wasn't paying attention.
The premise of the thread was that now that Trump has gone "Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move."
Moron.
The premise of the article was an unsubstantiated report in Al Jazeera that Iran attacked a perceived Israeli base in Iraq which is in itself absurd. I am glad you signed your post, at least you aware of your lack of mental prowess. Try again.
"The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving."
Give it another go.
Title of the thread.

You think any murderous, despotic regime around the world fears Biden?
I don't know, but I don't think he ever voted against a war.
Do you think any murderous, depotic regime around the world feared The Former Guy?

Qasem Soleimani doesn't......Al-Baghdadi either.

yep and the traitors on the left called it murder .Iran China And Russia knows with the communist in the WH that the US is open for business ! look for dem leaders to turn a blind eye towards our enemies while they crack down American liberty .

Mossad has it's fangs deep into Iran for years.
Maybe Iran got lucky. We'll see.
they have been trying to start a war with Iran forever now. Russia is talking about attacking Israel.Russia will be my hero if they do attacking the two most corrupt governments in the world always startng wars,the mossad and CIA.someone needs to stand up to these bullies,they have had their way for too long and sense the american people arent doing anything about the corrupt CIA,maybe Russia will do the job FOR those lazy ass Americans who let our government become as corrupt as they have.

Moron.
Give it another go.
Title of the thread.

Glad to see someone here have the balls to tell the truth and stop acting like Israel is always a victem exposing the truth they always start the wars all the time,the CIA media always lies and makes it look like Iran is always starting the wars around the world

Mossad has it's fangs deep into Iran for years.
Maybe Iran got lucky. We'll see.
Back in the 80's Saddam Hussein attempted to build a nuke plant. Everytime it got to a certain point, the Israelis would bomb it back to square one. Israel does not play empty games.
what was kept from the american people is that our government funded Saddam.

Back in the 80's Saddam Hussein attempted to build a nuke plant. Everytime it got to a certain point, the Israelis would bomb it back to square one. Israel does not play empty games.
Neither does Myanmar. Killing people is an achievement?

That's true. Thereafter, Iran responded with a heavy attack on the base that had many Americans. To my knowledge, Trump declined to respond. I believe that was a mistake.

Moron.
Give it another go.
Title of the thread.

Glad to see someone here have the balls to tell the truth and stop acting like Israel is always a victem exposing the truth they always start the wars all the time,the CIA media always lies and makes it look like Iran is always starting the wars around the world
Iran isn't innocent of anything. Israel remains quiet until they don't.

Forum List

Back