BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

What can I say, I know a person worthy of mockery when I see one. ;)
You are insecure and fragile.

Mockery is your coping mechanism.

Taibbi’s tweets demonstrate that government had no active role. Give it up.

Now we know why Dems were freaked out about Musk purchasing twitter, he's ratting them out. Bravo Elon it's time to expose these rotted corrupt rat bastards. :clap:

Wearing a mask alone in your car is not a "health related decision." It affects your health in no way.

Wearing a mask alone in your car? Where did that happen?

All of the arguments against government mask mandates are based on the right to personal freedom, but requiring you to wear a mask is no different than requiring you to wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle, or pants, for that matter.

Given that the taxpayers were paying for the care and treatment of people with covid, the public interests require an effort to mitigate those costs. Wearing a mask didn't affect your freedom. Businesses were entirely within their rights to refuse service. "No shoes, no shirt, no service" has long been a standard for American businesses. How is adding a mask to the list a violation of your freedom?

We need to know more, but if this is the story, then it is what it is. Taibbi is pretty sharp. It wouldn't exactly be a shock to learn that political ideologues manipulated Twitter to their perceived political advantage. This is one of those situations where an action is not necessarily illegal, but it's clearly an attempt to put on thumb on the scale (again, assuming it's true).

Ideological fundamentalists will do anything they can get away with. As the two ends become more and more separate, we'll see more and more ideological fundamentalism.

In other words, the fundies are killing us. But I already knew that.
Politicians and the media distort and manipulate information on a daily basis. Turn on any news network right now and you’ll see the spin happening. The important question with this situation is whether the FBI in an official capacity told Twitter to bury the story because it was hacked information and untrue. If they did that then they crossed a line. I hear many on the right claiming that’s what happened. Then I read the tweets and I don’t see any accusations that the government did that. I see internal discussions about a call that a Twitter executive made to restrict the laptop story. Where is the link to Biden or the FBI or the government abusing their power? Maybe I just missed that part… can anybody show it to me?

The so called "fundies" have limited power and are regional. Just like there are "conservatives" by Prog jargon. The world is about competition. If a sport being in first place means everything as there is not really a playoff system. Leaders of other nations come to the United States because we are the defacto world leader. But we are in decline and faltering. Soon enough they will be going to China. And the globalists will be receiving their tribute from leaders somewhere in Europe or wherever their headquarters will be.
What makes you think that we are faltering and China talking over? What are you looking at to make that determination?

Politicians and the media distort and manipulate information on a daily basis. Turn on any news network right now and you’ll see the spin happening. The important question with this situation is whether the FBI in an official capacity told Twitter to bury the story because it was hacked information and untrue. If they did that then they crossed a line. I hear many on the right claiming that’s what happened. Then I read the tweets and I don’t see any accusations that the government did that. I see internal discussions about a call that a Twitter executive made to restrict the laptop story. Where is the link to Biden or the FBI or the government abusing their power? Maybe I just missed that part… can anybody show it to me?
The same thing happens over and over and over, and we never learn.

A story comes out, the two tribes make all kinds of simplistic assumptions and extrapolations and attacks, and then they ignore it when the story changes.

A prime example of why I don't understand the point of a lot of this bullshit.

Did you or did you not "both sides" this
You’re trying too hard Sue, let it go. What Mac said was just fine as a response to my post… you’re trying for a gotchya and not really trying to engage. How about you dial back the troll games and just engage like a grown up for a while. Stop wasting time

Face it, Trump's planned October Surprise, got snuffed! He hates it, that the real news didn't play along.... Nor did social media advance his October surprise.... Bet trump wishes the National Enquirer were still around to spread his "surprises".... but the NY Post is trying to take their spot....yet not working as well.

No democrat would have changed their vote by reading the post article in a tweet, from the NY POST.....they would have viewed it as trump or russian, propaganda....especially without time to vet the accusations....

And coupled with the BIZARRE and unbelievable story that somehow an obscure computer tech store got the laptop and and went thru it and read it all when Hunter didn't pick it up, which is HIGHLY UNETHICAL and conveniently reached Giuliani who had been working for over a year in the Ukraine, with Russian Ukrainians to build dirt on Hunter and Joe for an October Surprise.... and turn over Hunters private lap top to him....

And then Giuliani then gave it to Bannon to get the lap top story in the news....

Please, spare us of your phony concerns for your own unethical doings, being a failure!

Last edited:
It is simply amazing the number of inbred Dimwingers on this board still trying to deny the reality of Twitter conspiring with the government to censor conservatives.

You dumbasses are too stupid to know how silly you look.
Do you need to be reminded who was the president in 2020?

It wasn’t Biden.

Now we know why Dems were freaked out about Musk purchasing twitter, he's ratting them out. Bravo Elon it's time to expose these rotted corrupt rat bastards. :clap:

I see you haven't bothered reading the emails. Nothing was exposed. No communications between the DNC, the Bidens, or anyone connected to them. An entirely internal decision.

Republicans went out of their way to manufacture the whole "Hunter's Laptop" storyline for the 2020 election, to be used like "Hillary's emails" in the 2016 election, but all of the "evidence" was so clearly faked, that not even the writers for the NY Post believed it. It failed because Hunter Biden wasn't running for office so even if he is corrupt, no one cares.

Forum List

Back