BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

No democrat would have changed their vote by reading the post article in a tweet, from the NY POST.....they would have viewed it as trump or russian, propaganda....especially without time to vet the accusations....

And coupled with the BIZARRE and unbelievable story that somehow an obscure computer tech store got the laptop and and went thru it and read it all when Hunter didn't pick it up, which is HIGHLY UNETHICAL and conveniently reach Giuliani who had been working for over a year in the Ukraine, with Russian Ukrainians to build dirt on Hunter and Joe for an October Surprise.... and turn over Hunters private lap top to him....

Democrats march in lockstep so no, they wouldn't have changed their vote no matter what. Just look at John Festerman. But people with no political affiliation would have changed their vote if they only knew about it. Believe it or not, a lot of Americans get their news from social media or Yahoo. If it's not there, it doesn't exist.

The tech store was hired to transfer data from Hunter's water damaged drive to a new drive. It's pretty reasonable to assume that can't be done without at least looking at some of the data. Regardless, the store policy is pick up and pay for the unit in 90 days or otherwise it becomes the property of the store. If the store now owns the laptop, the tech has every right to see what's on it.

Politicians and the media distort and manipulate information on a daily basis. Turn on any news network right now and you’ll see the spin happening. The important question with this situation is whether the FBI in an official capacity told Twitter to bury the story because it was hacked information and untrue. If they did that then they crossed a line. I hear many on the right claiming that’s what happened. Then I read the tweets and I don’t see any accusations that the government did that. I see internal discussions about a call that a Twitter executive made to restrict the laptop story. Where is the link to Biden or the FBI or the government abusing their power? Maybe I just missed that part… can anybody show it to me?

Wearing a mask alone in your car? Where did that happen?
I've seen it many times. Still do.
All of the arguments against government mask mandates are based on the right to personal freedom, but requiring you to wear a mask is no different than requiring you to wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle, or pants, for that matter.
I've also seen people riding a motorcycle alone with a mask but no helmet. It is a sign of mental illness, clearly.
Given that the taxpayers were paying for the care and treatment of people with covid, the public interests require an effort to mitigate those costs.
This is of course, the Democrat Party ideal. A goverment that pays for everything and therefore has a right to control everything. Fine, if you don't care about freedom and democracy. Democrats care little for either.
Wearing a mask didn't affect your freedom. Businesses were entirely within their rights to refuse service. "No shoes, no shirt, no service" has long been a standard for American businesses. How is adding a mask to the list a violation of your freedom?

Being forced to wear a mask affects my freedom, the same way that being forced to wear a MAGA hat would affect yours. You'd still be free to walk around, denounce Trump to everyone you see, and vote how you please. So, you'd be fine with being force to wear a MAGA hat since it would not affect you? "No shirt, no shoes, no MAGA hat, no service" is OK?

At least a MAGA hat doesn't interfere with your breathing.

Denying me service because I don't have a mask on affects me exactly the same as denying another person service because they are transgender affects them.

Class in session. The oil companies don't set the price for oil, the market does. The National Reserves is the National Reserves. The NR was not designed to try and buy votes for a political party. It was developed for a national emergency or war times. That's why we don't call it the Democrat reserves. Now we are down to the lowest point since the 80's.
you need to go to class the oil companies set their price per berrol they always have
Oil prices started going down when economists were predicting a recession. Then the Chinese were locking their country up again over a new strain of covid. It was far from the reserve oil alone, it was a combination of that oil and a predicted lowering of consumption. Now as companies announce massive layoffs before Christmas, expect the prices to go even lower. Depending on how bad it gets, we may even get down to the $2.00 range on the national level
oil prices go down when they reduced the price of a barrel of oil are ya learnin' somethin'????

Over here all the time. But I live in a mostly black neighborhood which of course means they all vote Democrat.

Still see it sometimes around here. It was funny to see years ago, now it's just sad.

Hell the bitch that lives in the house behind me. I see her come out of her house wearing a mask to take her dog out in her backyard and no one else is even outside, even if a neighbor was outside there wouldn't anyone within 200 foot of her. Every lot where I live is at least an acre in size.

Still see it sometimes around here. It was funny to see years ago, now it's just sad.

Hell the bitch that lives in the house behind me. I see her come out of her house wearing a mask to take her dog out in her backyard and no one else is even outside, even if a neighbor was outside there wouldn't anyone within 200 foot of her. Every lot where I live is at least an acre in size.
just so we are clear... the mask on her is not there to protect her from getting the virus in the air ... the mask is there if anyone comes up to her and she might be infected with the virus, the mask stops her from infecting you ... it's not there to protect her ... they never have been there to protect her from the virus ... so what she is doing is trying to save anyone who would confront her and shes might be infected you won't get infected ,,, when are you nut cases going to understand what the purpose of the mask is ... you always want to mock a person who wears one whose kind enough to be concerned about your welbeing

just so we are clear... the mask on her is not there to protect her from getting the virus in the air ... the mask is there if anyone comes up to her and she might be infected with the virus, the mask stops her from infecting you ... it's not there to protect her ... they never have been there to protect her from the virus ... so what she is doing is trying to save anyone who would confront her and shes might be infected you won't get infected ,,, when are you nut cases going to understand what the purpose of the mask is ... you always want to mock a person who wears one whose kind enough to be concerned about your welbeing
Masks don't work.

oil prices go down when they reduced the price of a barrel of oil are ya learnin' somethin'????

Trust me, I know ten times more than you about this shit. I spent several years trading commodities contracts. How about you?

There is no "they" outside of futures traders. We set the price based on what kind of contracts we buy or sell. If the news is bad like the country stupidly elected an anti-energy President to replace the pro-energy President, prices go up. When the news is good like had Trump won, the prices would have been in the reasonable price range. That's how it works.

If oil companies were allowed to set their own prices, they would have been charging $10.00 a gallon for the last 20 years. But it doesn't work that way.

I've seen it many times. Still do.

I've also seen people riding a motorcycle alone with a mask but no helmet. It is a sign of mental illness, clearly.

This is of course, the Democrat Party ideal. A goverment that pays for everything and therefore has a right to control everything. Fine, if you don't care about freedom and democracy. Democrats care little for either.

Being forced to wear a mask affects my freedom, the same way that being forced to wear a MAGA hat would affect yours. You'd still be free to walk around, denounce Trump to everyone you see, and vote how you please. So, you'd be fine with being force to wear a MAGA hat since it would not affect you? "No shirt, no shoes, no MAGA hat, no service" is OK?

At least a MAGA hat doesn't interfere with your breathing.

Denying me service because I don't have a mask on affects me exactly the same as denying another person service because they are transgender affects them.
just so we are clear I refuse to wear a helmet... all the helmet does is stop you from splattering your brains all over the pavement ... I feel I would rather be dead than have to have the rest of my life in a wheelchair being fed by some body or somebody changing my diaper washing my ass for the rest of my life ...just because I didn't splash my brains all over the pavement... I was lucky I just broke my neck and is paralyzed from the neck down ... oh boy I'm still alive because the helmet saved my brain... before you try and push your idea of what mental illness you need to understand what a waste of good life a helmet creates... it just creates a burden of you on all your family ...

i don't know of any liberal or democrat that feels the government should pays for everything ... we feel the government can help the public who needs help ... we feel health care is a right ... we feel a woman has a right to choose ... we feel a person has the right to love who they want ... all these laws do is stop people with yor archaic points of views of what you demand they shoul be ... I have never and my fellow liberals say the same said the government should control everything you do... I have said we don't need some corporation polluting everything they can to make or save a buck ... you don't like that idea tuff .. all a mega hat does is only prove an idiot just walked in ... where do you get these ideas that we won't let you wear your trump hat comes from is beyounf me ... my brother wears one he's constanly made fun of ...

now your last statement is the stupidest one I've seen yet ... when the state comes to you says you can serve people in your restaurant but they must wear a mask ... all your people must wear masks ... that's not the restaurant picking on you or forcing its people to wear a mask against their will ...just because you won't wear a mask ... they are forcing you to wear a mass because the heralth department will close them ... they would rather boot your ass out of their business then have some idiot forcing them to close their doors ... ... when are you, idiots, going to learn ...

we don't care what your political hat says if its a maga hat fine be the fool you want to be and wear one ...

Trust me, I know ten times more than you about this shit. I spent several years trading commodities contracts. How about you?

There is no "they" outside of futures traders. We set the price based on what kind of contracts we buy or sell. If the news is bad like the country stupidly elected an anti-energy President to replace the pro-energy President, prices go up. When the news is good like had Trump won, the prices would have been in the reasonable price range. That's how it works.

If oil companies were allowed to set their own prices, they would have been charging $10.00 a gallon for the last 20 years. But it doesn't work that way.
no, you don't you just think you do... any oil company can raise their price if they choose to ... you just keep fooling yourself thinking you know shit ... you don't know shit ...

Even CNN's expert says, "This is the most profound and systematic free speech violation of our time. The Constitution does not allow governmental actors to encourage, promote or induce private parties to do what the government can't do itself. "

He notes that while the Biden team did this before they were in power, they continued to do the same thing after the election, on both Twitter and Facebook.

(link to CNN video....)

Forum List

Back