BREAKING. Georgia strikes down local mask mandates. All hail the FREE land of Georgia

It's funny as fuck when mask refusers get sick and die. Too bad they help spread it around before they eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

LOL! You sound like that Mr Karen that told me I needed to wear a mask yesterday in the out door garden section of Lowes. I told the asshole to shut the fuck up and mind his own damn business.

The ones that are going to die are these filthy ass BLM protestors that are out rioting, looting and making jackasses of themselves. Them and the Blacks that are shooting each other every day.
When and where was the last time there was a rioting looting incident?

Yesterday when the assholes attacked the police. Everyday we see this shit.
Where was this looting and riot?

Only a stupid Moon Bat would be confused about protestors attacking police and not knowing that it is rioting.
You said looting and rioting. I keep asking for some minimal details as simple as when and where and you keep evading like a plain old cowardly liar. So, you are caught promoting Trump's dishonest propaganda classifying protesters with looters and rioters.

Are you so damn stupid as to not know that when a filthy ass Neggra mob attacks police that doesn't meet the definition of rioting? LOL!

Black people can't commit crimes in Camp World; they are all just frustrated and depressed neurosurgeons and physics PhD.s held back by racism and guys with confederate flags n stuff. Apparently those Confederates are the only people in America who determine who gets hired and who goes to college and everything else, and just you never mind black people have run their own major cities and school districts for going on 60 years now and have nothing but failure and corruption to show for it. Now it seems if only they all, like, got paid $500K each to stop committing hate crimes and looting n stuff, everything will turn around.

Well, I just got back from Lowe's, and the air conditioning worked fine, everybody had masks on, and the drawer parts I was looking for were all in stock, and everybody was breathing, except the fat girl with the crappy tats and her fat ass crack showing, she was chugging around breathing hard.
Humidity is outside of air conditioning units. People going in and out of the building allow humidity in. No one must be going in that lowes.

Well, I just got back from Lowe's, and the air conditioning worked fine, everybody had masks on, and the drawer parts I was looking for were all in stock, and everybody was breathing, except the fat girl with the crappy tats and her fat ass crack showing, she was chugging around breathing hard.
Humidity is outside of air conditioning units. People going in and out of the building allow humidity in. No one must be going in that lowes.

Yes. It was totally empty, except for the dozen or so employees I saw between aisle 4 and checkout, and the stream of customers. I was only in maybe a 10th of the entire building, so everybody must have all been right where I was.

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at age 43, you can! You’re free to do so. To me, that’s beautiful

Black people can't commit crimes in Camp World; they are all just frustrated and depressed neurosurgeons and physics PhD.s held back by racism and guys with confederate flags n stuff. Apparently those Confederates are the only people in America who determine who gets hired and who goes to college and everything else, and just you never mind black people have run their own major cities and school districts for going on 60 years now and have nothing but failure and corruption to show for it. Now it seems if only they all, like, got paid $500K each to stop committing hate crimes and looting n stuff, everything will turn around.
and in one month all of that money would be spent.

Yes. It was totally empty, except for the dozen or so employees I saw between aisle 4 and checkout, and the stream of customers. I was only in maybe a 10th of the entire building, so everybody must have all been right where I was.
Do you have a point, or are you just ranting

and in one month all of that money would be spent.

I'm thinking they should deliver it around the ghettos in brightly colored vans, in cash, with loudspeakers announcing who is getting theirs as they make the deliveries. We could make a game show out of it, with betting on how long the families live who received their cash. Since Dems claim black people can't get ID's of any kind, they can't get bank accounts, so naturally cash is the way to go, right?

Do you have a point, or are you just ranting

lol what rant? Duh.

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at age 43, you can! You’re free to do so. To me, that’s beautiful
Fat is not contagious, TRUMPvirus is

The Georgia governor is also not ordering covid possible patients into nursing homes

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp has prohibited cities from forcing residents to wear masks in public, voiding requirements put in place by some local governments. The move led to one mayor hurling incendiary accusations at Kemp.
The ban on mandatory face coverings was part of a new executive order which extended state measures purportedly put in place to fight the spread of coronavirus. Although Kemp has encouraged voluntary mask-wearing, his order made it clear that cities and counties could not coerce people into donning a face covering. The move voids orders adopted by at least 15 local governments across the state, including the city of Savannah, local media reported.
Angered by the order, Savannah Mayor Van Johnson claimed the governor “does not give a damn about us” and was putting lives at risk.

So pull your hair out you TV believing zombie

Kemp is playing politics. He is a gift to Democrats. Kemp is singlehandedly turning Georgia bluer. I have no doubt that if Abrams runs in 2022, she will win. The fact is that Brian Kemp is responsible for every death that occurs in Georgia. You people criticize Cuomo but praise Kemp. It is sad that so-called conservatives care little about the people.

The Georgia governor is also not ordering covid possible patients into nursing homes

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp has prohibited cities from forcing residents to wear masks in public, voiding requirements put in place by some local governments. The move led to one mayor hurling incendiary accusations at Kemp.
The ban on mandatory face coverings was part of a new executive order which extended state measures purportedly put in place to fight the spread of coronavirus. Although Kemp has encouraged voluntary mask-wearing, his order made it clear that cities and counties could not coerce people into donning a face covering. The move voids orders adopted by at least 15 local governments across the state, including the city of Savannah, local media reported.
Angered by the order, Savannah Mayor Van Johnson claimed the governor “does not give a damn about us” and was putting lives at risk.

Kemp is playing politics. He is a gift to Democrats. Kemp is singlehandedly turning Georgia bluer. I have no doubt that if Abrams runs in 2022, she will win. The fact is that Brian Kemp is responsible for every death that occurs in Georgia. You people criticize Cuomo but praise Kemp. It is sad that so-called conservatives care little about the people.
Yea we know, you were the turd who said clinton could not lose

Yea we know, you were the turd who said clinton could not lose

I did not. I knew Clinton was the weakest candidate the Democrats could run. The polls at the time showed 2 Republicans led Clinton narrowly. No Republican candidate beat Biden or Sanders. Also the turnout among voters in the primaries was low. Also the fact that voters hated both Trump and Clinton made it a crapshoot. I was surprised Trump won but could see why he could win. Trump won because he was not Clinton.

I have an idea regarding this. If you wore a mask and took precautions and got sick anyway. We will provide the very best care possible. If you did not wear a mask then we will isolate you and just wait for you to die. Sound fair? We won’t waste respirators or the time of medical professionals on you.

My money is on Walmart who wants to protect workers not a Gov in GA who wants.... well who knows why you’d want to be an idiot?

Walmart requiring masks for all customers.
This means you’re not pro-choice.

EdEIJGEUEAALemS.png

It's funny as fuck when mask refusers get sick and die. Too bad they help spread it around before they eliminate themselves from the gene pool.
Just wear a plastic bag over your head to protect yourself from getting breathed on.
No thanks, that would be as stupid as you people drinking bleach because the president said so.
I see the only thing "occupied " is your head by Trump. There is no mask that will help with that.
Guess the Repugger plan is to kill off colored folk here.

1594925925789.png

But I feel they (these colored folks) are wearing the mask. OOPS!

Flying the Douche state.

1594926535270.png

Last edited:

EdEIJGEUEAALemS.png
Yet the liberal Gilligan kept fucking things up.

Georgia Republicans jumped on the lynch mob bandwagon right away. Fuck Georgia's GOP; hope they all lose. Georgia moderates and conservatives should vote for indies and 3rd Party all the way down ballot.

Forum List

Back