BREAKING. Georgia strikes down local mask mandates. All hail the FREE land of Georgia

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

The Georgia governor is also not ordering covid possible patients into nursing homes

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp has prohibited cities from forcing residents to wear masks in public, voiding requirements put in place by some local governments. The move led to one mayor hurling incendiary accusations at Kemp.
The ban on mandatory face coverings was part of a new executive order which extended state measures purportedly put in place to fight the spread of coronavirus. Although Kemp has encouraged voluntary mask-wearing, his order made it clear that cities and counties could not coerce people into donning a face covering. The move voids orders adopted by at least 15 local governments across the state, including the city of Savannah, local media reported.
Angered by the order, Savannah Mayor Van Johnson claimed the governor “does not give a damn about us” and was putting lives at risk.

So pull your hair out you TV believing zombie

• Banned

The Georgia governor is also not ordering covid possible patients into nursing homes

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp has prohibited cities from forcing residents to wear masks in public, voiding requirements put in place by some local governments. The move led to one mayor hurling incendiary accusations at Kemp.
The ban on mandatory face coverings was part of a new executive order which extended state measures purportedly put in place to fight the spread of coronavirus. Although Kemp has encouraged voluntary mask-wearing, his order made it clear that cities and counties could not coerce people into donning a face covering. The move voids orders adopted by at least 15 local governments across the state, including the city of Savannah, local media reported.
Angered by the order, Savannah Mayor Van Johnson claimed the governor “does not give a damn about us” and was putting lives at risk.

So pull your hair out you TV believing zombie
Businesses are moving to Georgia as you read this

My money is on Walmart who wants to protect workers not a Gov in GA who wants.... well who knows why you’d want to be an idiot?

Walmart requiring masks for all customers.

It's funny as fuck when mask refusers get sick and die. Too bad they help spread it around before they eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

LOL! You sound like that Mr Karen that told me I needed to wear a mask yesterday in the out door garden section of Lowes. I told the asshole to shut the fuck up and mind his own damn business.

The ones that are going to die are these filthy ass BLM protestors that are out rioting, looting and making jackasses of themselves. Them and the Blacks that are shooting each other every day.

It's funny as fuck when mask refusers get sick and die. Too bad they help spread it around before they eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

LOL! You sound like that Mr Karen that told me I needed to wear a mask yesterday in the out door garden section of Lowes. I told the asshole to shut the fuck up and mind his own damn business.

The ones that are going to die are these filthy ass BLM protestors that are out rioting, looting and making jackasses of themselves. Them and the Blacks that are shooting each other every day.
When and where was the last time there was a rioting looting incident?

Hey kid the episodes of Gilligans island are not real

Too bad for you huh
LOL you are no reliable judge of what's real.

LOL! Somebody with a name of "occupied" has absolutely no concept of reality.
Been right about everything so far.

Yesterday when the assholes attacked the police. Everyday we see this shit.

Our governor required masks in certain areas. The problem is, you go to those places and lots of people still do not wear masks. I'm not stating my beliefs, I'm just stating realities. A mask requirement is very hard to enforce.

On the local news the owner of the health food store who one might think would really enforce the ban noted that he can not. That he isn't a "cop" and he can't risk driving customers away.

You also can't expect people making entry level wages to enforce something like this. I wear one because I feel bad for them being asked to even try. Are stores really going to get some young kid or middle aged lady to be able to do the job of a bouncer?

Yesterday when the assholes attacked the police. Everyday we see this shit.
Where was this looting and riot?

Ronashirts-9.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back