BREAKING. Georgia strikes down local mask mandates. All hail the FREE land of Georgia

It's funny as fuck when mask refusers get sick and die. Too bad they help spread it around before they eliminate themselves from the gene pool.
Just wear a plastic bag over your head to protect yourself from getting breathed on.
No thanks, that would be as stupid as you people drinking bleach because the president said so.
I see the only thing "occupied " is your head by Trump. There is no mask that will help with that.

It's funny as fuck when mask refusers get sick and die. Too bad they help spread it around before they eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

LOL! You sound like that Mr Karen that told me I needed to wear a mask yesterday in the out door garden section of Lowes. I told the asshole to shut the fuck up and mind his own damn business.

The ones that are going to die are these filthy ass BLM protestors that are out rioting, looting and making jackasses of themselves. Them and the Blacks that are shooting each other every day.
When and where was the last time there was a rioting looting incident?

Yesterday when the assholes attacked the police. Everyday we see this shit.
Where was this looting and riot?

Only a stupid Moon Bat would be confused about protestors attacking police and not knowing that it is rioting.

full-20866-55317-109528261_265992831547576_8227860776815795830_n.jpg

LOL! You sound like that Mr Karen that told me I needed to wear a mask yesterday in the out door garden section of Lowes. I told the asshole to shut the fuck up and mind his own damn business.

The ones that are going to die are these filthy ass BLM protestors that are out rioting, looting and making jackasses of themselves. Them and the Blacks that are shooting each other every day.

Lol you need to get out of the cave more

Only a stupid Moon Bat would be confused about protestors attacking police and not knowing that it is rioting.
You said looting and rioting. I keep asking for some minimal details as simple as when and where and you keep evading like a plain old cowardly liar. So, you are caught promoting Trump's dishonest propaganda classifying protesters with looters and rioters.

Good for Georgia

There is an election coming up. Let the voters decide if their governments lax response to COVID helped or hurt

Florida, Texas and Arizona can do the same

Hey kid the episodes of Gilligans island are not real

Too bad for you huh
LOL you are no reliable judge of what's real.

LOL! Somebody with a name of "occupied" has absolutely no concept of reality.
Been right about everything so far.

Who says shit like that?

What a dunce.

Too bad for you huh

Who says shit like that?

What a dunce.
You do not since you are never correct, you just repeat what the government wants you to repeat

Georgia is long gone; both Parties are all behind railroading innocent white people in to prison for defending themselves and their prorperty from feral black animals. Over 30% violent black racist and probably another 20% voodoo chicken sacrificers from who knows where already. Let them indulge in their racism and let the death toll climb; they don't need Federal aid either.

You said looting and rioting. I keep asking for some minimal details as simple as when and where and you keep evading like a plain old cowardly liar. So, you are caught promoting Trump's dishonest propaganda classifying protesters with looters and rioters.

Are you so damn stupid as to not know that when a filthy ass Neggra mob attacks police that doesn't meet the definition of rioting? LOL!

It is even funnier when mask refuses either don't get sick or don't realize they got sick and continue to live their lives. That number is overwhelmingly higher than those who may or may not have died for covid.

Businesses are moving to Georgia as you read this

Georgia is a great state except for that Atlanta inner city crap hole.
Hey they created it just the way they like it

Be respectful to the looters

My son lives in Alpharetta (North Atlanta area), Mostly White people with good schools and nice homes.
I was in Alpharetta in 2016 for training. I really liked the area, but it was in May and already getting pretty damn hot. Still, a very nice area.

Too bad for you huh

Who says shit like that?

What a dunce.
You do not since you are never correct, you just repeat what the government wants you to repeat

Your reply makes zero sense.

You might be under the impression I’m a Lefty which means you have the awareness of Moonglow and just looked at my username.

Check my join date and connect the dots.

It's funny as fuck when mask refusers get sick and die.
Another Leftard relishing other people's suffering, misery, illness, disease and death. And they wonder why they are fucked.

Meantime, how do you know if any mask refusers are dying? Is anyone keeping track? I bet not, because if they were, they might find out the inconvenient truth that not only is there NO CORRELATION between Covid deaths and mask vs. no-mask wearers, but that the vast majority of deaths are by Democrats!

Georgia is a great state except for that Atlanta inner city crap hole.
it's the Chiraq of Georgia. I use to ride the rail system monthly there. No different than Chiraq.

Our governor required masks in certain areas. The problem is, you go to those places and lots of people still do not wear masks. I'm not stating my beliefs, I'm just stating realities. A mask requirement is very hard to enforce.

On the local news the owner of the health food store who one might think would really enforce the ban noted that he can not. That he isn't a "cop" and he can't risk driving customers away.

You also can't expect people making entry level wages to enforce something like this. I wear one because I feel bad for them being asked to even try. Are stores really going to get some young kid or middle aged lady to be able to do the job of a bouncer?
I was in a home depot yesterday, everyone had a mask however, not wearing them correctly. I asked one of the employees, and she said she couldn't breathe. Her own exhaust was irritating her skin. BTW, So was mine. the humidity in the store was terrible causing almost a heat exhaustion scenario. I told her to stay healthy and take the damn thing off and live. I had to get out of there, we didn't finish shopping. I feel for the employees. you can't breathe.

Well, I just got back from Lowe's, and the air conditioning worked fine, everybody had masks on, and the drawer parts I was looking for were all in stock, and everybody was breathing, except the fat girl with the crappy tats and her fat ass crack showing, she was chugging around breathing hard.

Forum List

Back