Breaking! Final Iowa Caucus Poll: Trump Has Largest Lead Ever in Des Moines Register History

Trump is the nominee. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see the RNC and the Trump campaign start pushing for the rest of them to drop out of the race after South Carolina. It will be over after that night.
Hell, it's already over (for the Republican nomination).

In America today, Trump is more popular than ever while democrats are seen as compromised WEF shills.

Holy mother of God 🙏 Trump's polls are now getting so high that DC prosecutors are discussing indicting him for it.

Good news for Dems. The Dems have always underestimated the popularity of Trump among the GOP but the GOP has always underestimated the anti-Trump sentiment among Dems and moderates. No one gets Dems to the polls like Trump.

Watch for Joe to pull a Zelensky, get us into a war and try to cancel the election
The WEF wants to lock down America and institute mail-in voting, which they will remove Trump from.

There will be some kind of "event" to get these lockdowns.

It will either be...

Ww3
Terrorism
Cyber pandemic
Covidx
Other...

Trump is the nominee. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see the RNC and the Trump campaign start pushing for the rest of them to drop out of the race after South Carolina. It will be over after that night. Hell, it's already over (for the Republican nomination).
You may be right if Nikki loses in NH and SC.

The good news for Nikki is that Super Tuesday has most of the delegates. So even is she loses the early primaries she can make up the delegates later in the primary season.

My worry is that if Trump's legal issues bite him on the ass and he is found guilty of felony(s), that means that he loses the general election, bigly. Nikki wins in the general with a landslide. So GOP voters need to think strategically, not just with malice for democrats and their deep state.

You're stupid posts are ineligible, or actually "unintelligible".

Nikki wins against Biden in a walkover, she dumps on Biden on the way over...
Nikki works for the same people Bribin does. The WEF.

Democrats = WEF

Good news for Dems. The Dems have always underestimated the popularity of Trump among the GOP but the GOP has always underestimated the anti-Trump sentiment among Dems and moderates. No one gets Dems to the polls like Trump.
Exactly right. Add to that the women voters who mobilize against pro-life Republicans. That's why Trump and Biden are neck and neck.

Nikki Haley wins in a walkover against Biden. Her softer pro-life stance is offset by her being the first woman president, she wins women voters whereas Trump loses them.

The good news for Nikki is that Super Tuesday has most of the delegates. So even is she loses the early primaries she can make up the delegates later in the primary season.

My worry is that if Trump's legal issues bite him on the ass and he is found guilty of felony(s), that means that he loses the general election, bigly. Nikki wins in the general with a landslide. So GOP voters need to think strategically, not just with malice for democrats and their deep state.
Is that the "plan"?

Lock Trump up before super Tuesday?

I hear after super Tuesday Bribin is going to step down. Does he do that after Trump is locked up?

All the people wanting to vote against Trump (for someone else) couldn't get to the polls because their electric cars shut down because of the cold. All the 4 wheel drive Trump supporters in their big trucks could.

Gas guzzlers 4 ever!

Nikki works for the same people Bribin does. The WEF.
Democrats = WEF
I disagree. She is a Republican.
She will have a Republican House and Senate to keep her from whatever it is you are worried about.

Then again, we have Republicans (Sen. Lankford) working on opening the borders legally, so DC is a cesspool of special interests.

All the people wanting to vote against Trump (for someone else) couldn't get to the polls because their electric cars shut down because of the cold. All the 4 wheel drive Trump supporters in their big trucks could.

Gas guzzlers 4 ever!
90% of the support for non Trump candidates is artificial media hype put out by WEF controlled msm.

90% of the support for non Trump candidates is artificial media hype put out by WEF controlled msm.

Now see, that could be true, too. The media lies about Trump and has for the past 8 plus years. Why would it stop now?

I know a TON of republicans and not ONE I know supports ANYONE other than Trump.

Haley has to get within 5% of beating Trump in NH in order to even have the slightest chance of having donors interest in her. If she doesn't get a boost out of NH and either have a same good showing or flat out beat Trump in her home state of South Carolina, she's done. Trump is going to lose the general regardless of if he actually has a conviction handed down on one of the counts. The appeals process will play out for years so none of this prevents him from running. But he will lose. The electoral math issue Trump ran into in 2020 has not changed. He has made no inroads into increasing his popularity among independents in the swing states that worked against him. Nominating Haley does not guarantee a landslide...but it does immediately give the Republicans a candidate that can stand against Biden on the issues minus all the drama and baggage that Trump brings. And that, would give the Republicans a good chance of beating Biden in November.

Sadly, that isn't going to happen. Trump is the nominee. Republicans will have to ride and die with him.

I disagree. She is a Republican.
She will have a Republican House and Senate to keep her from whatever it is you are worried about.

Then again, we have Republicans (Sen. Lankford) working on opening the borders legally, so DC is a cesspool of special interests.
^^^ this post was brought to you by Boeing...

She will be no different from Briben.

Billions for proxy wars while Americans suffer.

Nikki is a rino. Even if she becomes the nominee, she'll lose because Americans won't vote for her.

Nikki = WEF

Is that the "plan"? Lock Trump up before super Tuesday?

I hear after super Tuesday Bribin is going to step down. Does he do that after Trump is locked up?
The dems need to get Bribin to resign before their convention. I don't believe that will happen. Briben needs to stay in power to pardon Hunter and keep him out of prison. Even if Briben resigns who do the dems nominate? Michele Obama? Kamala? Gavin Newsome?
The November election would be happening before the dems could get organized.

The dems don't need to lock Trump up. Trump loses if he is even convicted of a felony, pending appeal.
That's why Trump needs to delay the verdicts past November, or get them dismissed before November.

Forum List

Back