Breaking! Final Iowa Caucus Poll: Trump Has Largest Lead Ever in Des Moines Register History

Haley has to get within 5% of beating Trump in NH in order to even have the slightest chance of having donors interest in her. If she doesn't get a boost out of NH and either have a same good showing or flat out beat Trump in her home state of South Carolina, she's done. Trump is going to lose the general regardless of if he actually has a conviction handed down on one of the counts. The appeals process will play out for years so none of this prevents him from running. But he will lose. The electoral math issue Trump ran into in 2020 has not changed. He has made no inroads into increasing his popularity among independents in the swing states that worked against him. Nominating Haley does not guarantee a landslide...but it does immediately give the Republicans a candidate that can stand against Biden on the issues minus all the drama and baggage that Trump brings. And that, would give the Republicans a good chance of beating Biden in November.

Sadly, that isn't going to happen. Trump is the nominee. Republicans will have to ride and die with him.

Trumps support among independents is at its highest in history:

Trump support at his highest and continues to rise:

Your post is well written gibberish. But it's still gibberish.

Trumps support among independents is at its highest in history:

Your post is well written gibberish. But it's still gibberish.
No gibberish required. I find it precious that you right wingers like polls now. Well you hold on to hope.
The poll you quote may as well be used as your toilet paper. Because a poll 11 months out from a general election is just about that. :)

Thought you would have learned that lesson after 2020.

Now see, that could be true, too. The media lies about Trump and has for the past 8 plus years. Why would it stop now?

I know a TON of republicans and not ONE I know supports ANYONE other than Trump.
DeSantis disappointed me the most.

He bought into the hype.

He doesn't realize that if Trump goes down and he becomes the nominee, he'll be in the cell next door a month later.

The honorable thing to have done would have been to pledge his support for Trump. He would be much better off today. Hope he has a come to Jesus moment and changes course.

No gibberish required. I find it precious that you right wingers like polls now. Well you hold on to hope.
The poll you quote may as well be used as your toilet paper. Because a poll 11 months out from a general election is just about that. :)

Thought you would have learned that lesson after 2020.

I find it funny that you lefties suddenly don't like polls now that they say what you don't like.

These polls are polls of republicans about republicans. They aren't polling 75% democrat and then saying Biden has this huge lead.

The dems need to get Bribin to resign before their convention. I don't believe that will happen. Briben needs to stay in power to pardon Hunter and keep him out of prison. Even if Briben resigns who do the dems nominate? Michele Obama? Kamala? Gavin Newsome?
The November election would be happening before the dems could get organized.

The dems don't need to lock Trump up. Trump loses if he is even convicted of a felony, pending appeal.
That's why Trump needs to delay the verdicts past November, or get them dismissed before November.
Thats dumb.

A felony BS conviction will only make Trump more popular.

FREE TRUMP!!!!

I find it funny that you lefties suddenly don't like polls now that they say what you don't like.
LOL. I've never paid attention to polls. Save lately for using them to constantly reinforce to my Republican friends that there is no hope that anyone other than Donald John Trump will be the Republican nominee. :)

LOL. I've never paid attention to polls. Save lately for using them to constantly reinforce to my Republican friends that there is no hope that anyone other than Donald John Trump will be the Republican nominee. :)

I agree with that 100%. Why are these other candidates wasting time and money? I mean if it were within 10% points ok, but Trump is ahead like 50% in most polls.

WHAT IS THE POINT?

Haley has to get within 5% of beating Trump in NH in order to even have the slightest chance of having donors interest in her. If she doesn't get a boost out of NH and either have a same good showing or flat out beat Trump in her home state of South Carolina, she's done. Trump is going to lose the general regardless of if he actually has a conviction handed down on one of the counts. The appeals process will play out for years so none of this prevents him from running. But he will lose. The electoral math issue Trump ran into in 2020 has not changed. He has made no inroads into increasing his popularity among independents in the swing states that worked against him. Nominating Haley does not guarantee a landslide...but it does immediately give the Republicans a candidate that can stand against Biden on the issues minus all the drama and baggage that Trump brings. And that, would give the Republicans a good chance of beating Biden in November.

Sadly, that isn't going to happen. Trump is the nominee. Republicans will have to ride and die with him.
If what you post is true, then Republicans deserve to lose.
If Trump is the nominee, then voters have a choice between Biden and Trump.
Biden is NOT as popular as he was in 2020. His poll numbers are a disaster. 38% approval. 75% wrong track.
Minorities are dropping support for Biden. I like Trump's chances with the toss-up states giving Biden PA & NV.

1705248038527.png

Yes, people don't realize, 2024 won't be like 2020. Trump was coming off of a pandemic and Biden was running as a moderate. Now people know how bad Biden really is. He doesn't have the support he did in 2020 and Trump has MORE support now than ever. We are also fully aware of how democrats will cheat in elections so we'll be ready for it.

MAGA 24

I agree with that 100%. Why are these other candidates wasting time and money? I mean if it were within 10% points ok, but Trump is ahead like 50% in most polls.

WHAT IS THE POINT?
Well, dropping out and admitting defeat when you are within striking distance (Haley) in NH would look to donors like a quitter. If she loses her home state and drops out, that's just being pragmatic. I believe DeSantis thought Trump would already be out of the picture and he'd be cruising to July as the MAGA nominee. The rest of them? I agree. Viv wants to be Trump's VP pick.

The difference between the also rans here is that Haley can run for President again in 2028. DeSantis has permanently damaged his brand. He's all done.

^^^ this post was brought to you by Boeing...
She will be no different from Briben.
Billions for proxy wars while Americans suffer.
Nikki is a rino. Even if she becomes the nominee, she'll lose because Americans won't vote for her.
Nikki = WEF
1. Will Nikki Haley have open borders? Fuck NO.
2. Will Nikki Haley be owned by Xi? Fuck NO
3. Will Nikki Haley be owned by Putin? Fuck NO
4. Will Nikki Haley fix entitlements? Yes
5. Will Nikki Haley cut spending? Yes
6. Will Nikki Haley be a brain dead figurehead teleprompter reader like Joe Biden? Fuck NO
7. Will Nikki Haley continue Biden's war on energy? Fuck NO
8. Will Nikki Haley continue "always wrong" Biden's foreign policies? Fuck NO

I could keep going, but your comparison of Nikki to Biden is stupid.

If what you post is true, then Republicans deserve to lose.
If Trump is the nominee, then voters have a choice between Biden and Trump.
Biden is NOT as popular as he was in 2020. His poll numbers are a disaster. 38% approval. 75% wrong track.
Minorities are dropping support for Biden. I like Trump's chances with the toss-up states giving Biden PA & NV.

View attachment 887740
The bottom line here is that it still comes down to looking at that ballot and putting the check mark next to Biden or Trump.
THAT is the moment when most voters will sober up and think long and hard about whose four years would we rather live through again.
And at the moment, I believe the majority...will choose Biden. Because no one wants another Trump shit show. Especially not if he's expected
to act like an aggrieved bull in a china shop that's been wounded and all it wants...is revenge. :)

The bottom line here is that it still comes down to looking at that ballot and putting the check mark next to Biden or Trump.
THAT is the moment when most voters will sober up and think long and hard about whose four years would we rather live through again.
And at the moment, I believe the majority...will choose Biden. Because no one wants another Trump shit show. Especially not if he's expected
to act like an aggrieved bull in a china shop that's been wounded and all it wants...is revenge. :)

I'd much rather 4 more years of Trump than Biden and everyone I know agrees. We can't afford 4 more years of Biden.

Holy mother of God 🙏 Trump's polls are now getting so high that DC prosecutors are discussing indicting him for it.

Iowa farmers are dumping Trump. They say no more getting screwed over and getting put on welfare due to Trump's China tariffs debacle.

We agree that the moment when voters place an "X" is when they think about which president they prefer.
I believe most will know that Joe Biden is just too old.
They know that they will need to live with that decision for another 4-years.

Forum List

Back