BREAKING: FBI Search Underway at Biden's Delaware Beach Home

Are they dressed like this.... like at the Mar A Lago raid...

images

Or like This....
images

The one obvious place the DOJ & FBI have not searched yet is the home of Hunter Biden.

The DOJ is trying their best to show that they are unbiased, fair, and impartial, even though they aren't. Proof of that is the months long coverup of the Biden docs. But the left are all about looks and perceptions. Still, they are going to have a very tough time charging Trump and letting everyone else go and they refuse to say exactly what kind of classified info has been found at which places.

Last edited:
The DOJ is trying their best to show that they are unbiased, fair, and impartial, even though they aren't. Proof of that is the months long coverup of the Biden docs. But the left are all about looks. Still, they are are going to have a very tough time charging Trump and letting everyone else go and they refuse to say exactly what kind of classified info has been found at which places.
Yup. Biden has effectively cleared the way for Trump to run.

If I’m wrong then egg on my face, but I believe these raids and investigations of politicians won’t amount to anything but a giant waste of time and energy.
You're probably right in that anything taken and hidden will be information and secrets that had to be hidden from the other political party.

When the C in C is a politician first, foreign policy security is compromised, and it's certain that all three of them had a lot to hide.

The one obvious place the DOJ & FBI have not searched yet is the home of Hunter Biden.

Breaking News: The DOJ to search of the President Biden's Beach House

6 hours later

No classified documents were found during the FBI’s search of President Joe Biden’s beach house in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, on Wednesday, an attorney for the president said in a statement.

The FBI’s search of Biden’s Rehoboth beach house came amid ongoing classified documents investigations. A source familiar with the matter said no warrant was involved and the search was consensual.

They gave him 2 weeks to clear the place out.... and wipe it clean... I wonder if Hillary gave them some bleachbit.....
Yup. This is all to give the APPEARANCE that the FBI is treating Biden and Trump equally, when in fact that gave Biden a big heads-up to have his people search for and move classified docs.

Can you imagine the narcs calling a suspected drug dealer and telling him that a week from next Tuesday we will search your home, if of course that day is convenient for you?

Yup. That’s why it took them three months after it was revealed that Biden had classified info stashed all around to conduct a search.
it took them a year & a half to search MAL after your boy stonewalled the N.A. & refused to return the docs that he ripped off. A fucking year & a half trying to deal with that madman Trump.

Forum List

Back