BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

Fmr. DHS Official Claims Michael Flynn May Have Deal With FBI

I guess Comrade Trump should not have fired Mikey, huh?
Funny. The Deplorables can't call this FAKE NEWS since Fox is reporting it.

They were quoting CNN so, yeah it's fake. And anyway, the CNN correspondence said "it's beginning to look like Flynn may have a deal with the Feds " she never said he did.

You must read carefully, I always try to teach Democrats that but, they insist on reading one sentence per paragraph.
Huh? For it to be fake news, there has to be no possibility Flynn cut a deal with the Feds... where's the evidence of this...?

Typical regressive, expecting people to prove a negative. LMAO

Fmr. DHS Official Claims Michael Flynn May Have Deal With FBI

I guess Comrade Trump should not have fired Mikey, huh?
Funny. The Deplorables can't call this FAKE NEWS since Fox is reporting it.

They were quoting CNN so, yeah it's fake. And anyway, the CNN correspondence said "it's beginning to look like Flynn may have a deal with the Feds " she never said he did.

You must read carefully, I always try to teach Democrats that but, they insist on reading one sentence per paragraph.
Huh? For it to be fake news, there has to be no possibility Flynn cut a deal with the Feds... where's the evidence of this...?

As soon as you produce Putin's Jockstrap, we'll listen to what you have to say.
Otherwise, you are a Fake Poster, and a Fake American.
Troll On

How do you think Rachel got a hold of the official Homeland Security Document that showed the experts concluded people coming from the Middle East to the US get radicalized after they have been in the United States?
It had to come from one of these agencies. The not so subtle message was that Trump has been dead wrong about his refugee andMuslim bans andits going to cause more harm than good..

The boston marathon bombing, the terrorist attack in London, the Fort Hood shooting, the Washington DC shooting, all are examples of natives gone wild, and not imported terrorists.

What are you talking about? All of these attacks were committed by Islamic Immigrants of the offspring of Islamic Immigrants.

How do you think Rachel got a hold of the official Homeland Security Document that showed the experts concluded people coming from the Middle East to the US get radicalized after they have been in the United States?
It had to come from one of these agencies. The not so subtle message was that Trump has been dead wrong about his refugee andMuslim bans andits going to cause more harm than good..

The boston marathon bombing, the terrorist attack in London, the Fort Hood shooting, the Washington DC shooting, all are examples of natives gone wild, and not imported terrorists.

Wrong again skippy, the marathon bombers came to the US as refugees.

Because Trump is facing charges

I didn't say charges have been leveled...Yet
But that the actions of Trump and Putin could lead to a conclusion of Treason
So let's sum this up; There may be evidence, Flynn may have cut a deal, the Russians may have altered the election, the Russians may have hacked the Republicans and may be blackmailing them, the Russians may be blackmailing Trump, a person or some people in the Trump campaign may have illicit connections to the Russian government and Trump may or may not be personally involved, but you are asserting that Trump is definitely facing Treason charges. Interesting. Not partisan poppycock at all......not! LOL

Because Trump is facing charges

I didn't say charges have been leveled...Yet
But that the actions of Trump and Putin could lead to a conclusion of Treason
So let's sum this up; There may be evidence, Flynn may have cut a deal, the Russians may have altered the election, the Russians may have hacked the Republicans and may be blackmailing them, the Russians may be blackmailing Trump, a person or some people in the Trump campaign may have illicit connections to the Russian government and Trump may or may not be personally involved, but you are asserting that Trump is definitely facing Treason charges. Interesting. Not partisan poppycock at all......not! LOL

I am referring to the magnitude of charges Trump could face

Nixon could have faced charges of Obstruction of Justice
Clinton could have faced charges of perjury
Trump would face charges of Treason

What are you talking about? All of these attacks were committed by Islamic Immigrants of the offspring of Islamic Immigrants.

So none of them were refugees, like Trumps EO is trying to keep out. In short, the EO wouldn't have prevented any of the terrorism that is actually happening.

The Boston Bombers Were Not Refugees -- Neither Was the Paris Attacker | The Huffington Post

The Boston Bombers Were Not Refugees — Neither Was the Paris Attacker

In the wake of the Paris attacks, many are trying to connect refugees to terrorism. I’ve noted elsewhere that despite millions of refugees having been admitted since the U.S. refugee resettlement program began in its current form in 1980 — including hundreds of thousands from the Middle East — not a single refugee has committed an act of terrorism in the United States.

Detractors of refugee resettlement, however, point to Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — the Boston Bombers — as evidence to the contrary. The pair of brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon in 2013 were not, however, refugees. They were, on the contrary, children of an asylee, according to the State Department, and the distinction is crucial.

Moreover, the Tsarnaev brothers were not themselves even applicants for asylum. At less than 10-years-old, they were too young to be vetted, and they received derivative status from their father who had, indeed, come to the U.S. fleeing war-torn Chechnya

They were not refugees, and they weren't from any of the six or seven countries Trumps EO would have stopped their entry from. Or as they say, Bitch, meet Slapped.

^ Straight up retarded logic.

IMG_0537.JPG

It's getting hot in that kitchen. Let's remember that Flynn had his lawyers tell Pence and Trump he would register as a foreign agent. They didn't mind someone being on Turkey's payroll for half a Million.

No problem...nothing to see.

Yeah, kind of like the clintons taking hundreds of millions from foreign despots. How's that clinton world initiative doing now days?

The problem for you is that floating Clinton conspiracies isn't a defense for what's to come.

Right, it only took the clintons a couple of months to close shop when they had no more influence to peddle. Also all your side has produced so far, is a butt load of hot air about Trump.

Is Hot Air the nickname for Manafort, Flynn, Page, Sessions, and Stone? Or are those people not revelant because you say so?

No, Clapper, Comey and others have said they're not relevant. But don't let facts get in the way of good commie propaganda, RIGHT?

I won't let facts get in the way. Like the fact that Clapper and Comey has never said they aren't relevant.

The Boston Bombers Were Not Refugees -- Neither Was the Paris Attacker | The Huffington Post

The Boston Bombers Were Not Refugees — Neither Was the Paris Attacker

In the wake of the Paris attacks, many are trying to connect refugees to terrorism. I’ve noted elsewhere that despite millions of refugees having been admitted since the U.S. refugee resettlement program began in its current form in 1980 — including hundreds of thousands from the Middle East — not a single refugee has committed an act of terrorism in the United States.

Detractors of refugee resettlement, however, point to Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — the Boston Bombers — as evidence to the contrary. The pair of brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon in 2013 were not, however, refugees. They were, on the contrary, children of an asylee, according to the State Department, and the distinction is crucial.

Moreover, the Tsarnaev brothers were not themselves even applicants for asylum. At less than 10-years-old, they were too young to be vetted, and they received derivative status from their father who had, indeed, come to the U.S. fleeing war-torn Chechnya

They were not refugees, and they weren't from any of the six or seven countries Trumps EO would have stopped their entry from. Or as they say, Bitch, meet Slapped.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser.

Yeah, kind of like the clintons taking hundreds of millions from foreign despots. How's that clinton world initiative doing now days?

The problem for you is that floating Clinton conspiracies isn't a defense for what's to come.

Right, it only took the clintons a couple of months to close shop when they had no more influence to peddle. Also all your side has produced so far, is a butt load of hot air about Trump.

Is Hot Air the nickname for Manafort, Flynn, Page, Sessions, and Stone? Or are those people not revelant because you say so?

No, Clapper, Comey and others have said they're not relevant. But don't let facts get in the way of good commie propaganda, RIGHT?

I won't let facts get in the way. Like the fact that Clapper and Comey has never said they aren't relevant.

Yeah, you stick with your conspiracy theories, both have said there was no collusion or coordination between the campaign and Russia, which makes your conspiracy theory irrelevant.

Yeah, you stick with your conspiracy theories, both have said there was no collusion or coordination between the campaign and Russia, which makes your conspiracy theory irrelevant.

Comey and Clapper never said they weren't relevant so you lied. Second both have said they see no EVIDENCE of collusion with Russia. Again you lie, but their is enough circumstantial evidence and connections that responding that it's all a coincidence won't work anymore.

Umm, Clinton did face charges of perjury. Hillary could face all kinds of charges too. Think of all the possibilities!

Personally, I'm content to wait for the evidence. LWers are free to rub themselves as they drool over the possibility that "Trump could face" charges just as RWers did over Hillary and Benghazi.

Looks like she is saying Flynn is giving the appearance that he may be cooperating

She did not retract what she said

Bwahahaha, it was a complete walk back. She stated "But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does."

:scared1:

She stated that Flynns actions give the appearance that he may be cooperating

That is far from a walk back

So how is "cooperating" with the FBI mean "flipping" on Trump?

Comey and Clapper never said they weren't relevant so you lied. Second both have said they see no EVIDENCE of collusion with Russia. Again you lie, but their is enough circumstantial evidence and connections that responding that it's all a coincidence won't work anymore.

Really?

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Now if Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, what do you think Democrats will do in 2018 with Treason, Obstruction & Lies? You'll probably learn what the Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about too--LOL
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

Umm, Clinton did face charges of perjury. Hillary could face all kinds of charges too. Think of all the possibilities!

Personally, I'm content to wait for the evidence. LWers are free to rub themselves as they drool over the possibility that "Trump could face" charges just as RWers did over Hillary and Benghazi.

Hillary has been investigated 7 ways to Sunday without a single charge being filed. That's because most of the allegations against the Clintons are based on Republican lies, gossip and innuendo, instead of facts, evidence and witnesses.

Forum List

Back