BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

It's getting hot in that kitchen. Let's remember that Flynn had his lawyers tell Pence and Trump he would register as a foreign agent. They didn't mind someone being on Turkey's payroll for half a Million.

No problem...nothing to see.

Yeah, kind of like the clintons taking hundreds of millions from foreign despots. How's that clinton world initiative doing now days?

The problem for you is that floating Clinton conspiracies isn't a defense for what's to come.

Right, it only took the clintons a couple of months to close shop when they had no more influence to peddle. Also all your side has produced so far, is a butt load of hot air about Trump.

Is Hot Air the nickname for Manafort, Flynn, Page, Sessions, and Stone? Or are those people not revelant because you say so?

Good call, Juliette!

To be fair, her initial Tweet wasn't that "incendiary". It was the Tweets of all the LWers who started the flames:

"From my sources and what has been openly reported, it increasingly looks like #Flynn may have a deal with the FBI. #trumprussia
11:25 AM - 25 Mar 2017"

Flynn, may have indeed, "have a deal with the FBI", but that doesn't mean there's any connection to Trump or that what he did amounted to treason as many LWLs keep declaring.

Looks like she is saying Flynn is giving the appearance that he may be cooperating

She did not retract what she said

Bwahahaha, it was a complete walk back. She stated "But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does."

:scared1:

Looks like she is saying Flynn is giving the appearance that he may be cooperating

Agreed, but as my previous post states, "cooperating" isn't a confession nor is it evidence of treason, a direct Trump connection or anything other than the fact Flynn is working with the FBI.

Hence the title: BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

Bwahahaha, it was a complete walk back. She stated "But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does."

:scared1:

She stated that Flynns actions give the appearance that he may be cooperating

That is far from a walk back

Thus far you have presented nothing that qualifies as evidence. Further, when pressed you simply demand that you have done such and refuse to show it again.
Plenty of evidence
Just not enough to convict....YET

FBI will hold back until they have an ironclad case

Give Trump a chance to tell lies without knowing the FBI already knows the truth

60795432.jpg

So impatient

Its only been a few months. The Benghazi investigation went on for four years

With Benghazi (which I found a huge waste of time), you had the entire incident in front of you.

You also had a clear view of what was either an incompetent or corrupt administration (and spare me the questions on that.....we all know you are a hack).

This one has yet to really be defined.

Hacking the DNC is not hacking the election.

End of that story.

Hacking the DNC provided a benefit to the Trump Campaign
At the time the hacks were slowly being released, Trump was making arguments to recognize Russian control of Crimea and lift sanctions
At the time the hacks were being released...key members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russian agents
Trump and his campaign, lied about those meetings taking place

The FBI is investigating. If these are just innocent coincidences...Trump will be cleared
If there is a connection between Putin's actions and Trump's actions.....Trump has committed Treason

I could are less if they are connected in 1000 ways.

It means nothing.

Influencing elections is what people do.

People somehow think this "corrupted" a good system when, in fact, it simply added to an already corrupt lying system.

I really could care less.

The FBI is investigating.....that used to mean something.

Plenty of evidence
Just not enough to convict....YET

FBI will hold back until they have an ironclad case

Give Trump a chance to tell lies without knowing the FBI already knows the truth

60795432.jpg

So impatient

Its only been a few months. The Benghazi investigation went on for four years

With Benghazi (which I found a huge waste of time), you had the entire incident in front of you.

You also had a clear view of what was either an incompetent or corrupt administration (and spare me the questions on that.....we all know you are a hack).

This one has yet to really be defined.

Hacking the DNC is not hacking the election.

End of that story.

Hacking the DNC provided a benefit to the Trump Campaign
At the time the hacks were slowly being released, Trump was making arguments to recognize Russian control of Crimea and lift sanctions
At the time the hacks were being released...key members of the Trump campaign were meeting with Russian agents
Trump and his campaign, lied about those meetings taking place

The FBI is investigating. If these are just innocent coincidences...Trump will be cleared
If there is a connection between Putin's actions and Trump's actions.....Trump has committed Treason

It means nothing.

People somehow think this "corrupted" a good system when, in fact, it simply added to an already corrupt lying system.

If Trump traded "this for that" he committed Treason

Exactly. So why did you say Trump was facing treason charges based on a "may have"? Were you exaggerating like Hillary "Sniper fire" Clinton?
60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco

It means nothing.

I care. It's one thing for the Democratic National Committee to undermine Bernie and other Democrat candidates in order to favor Hillary, but it's another to use a hostile foreign nation to overthrow the US government or to subvert our election process.

That said, I doubt Trump was involved. The fucking Russians and their tin-plated dictator were seeking to fuck with the United States. Their hacking of political parties (I'm sure they hacked the Republicans too) was to seek intell in order to undermine our election process. If they can cause Americans to doubt the veracity of our own election process (more so than usual), that's a win for them.

So Fox fell for the FAKE NEWS also.
Exactly what is there to deal with, the FBI already said they have no intention of charging Flynn with anything.

But you might want to read the link. So should Fox.

CNN Analyst Juliette Kayyem Drops Incendiary Claim of Mike Flynn Flipping to FBI
She didn't drop her claim. She said from the onset that Flynn "may have" struck a deal with the FBI. She has not wavered from that.

Once again, what does the FBI have as leverage for a deal, they've already said Flynn is not in legal jeopardy. The bitch is a moabama flunky trying to fan nonexistent flames.
Why are you asking me? It's not yet been determined that such a deal was forged.

From my link:

But, to be clear, I did not say on this segment that I have any confirmation that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does.

Having rolled out the rumor rug, Kayyem pulled it out from underneath everyone hyping her claim.

Is that not dropping her claim? She admitted to throwing out a rumor, nothing more. The bitch is nothing but a maobama hack.
And that is not anything different than she ever said. Again, from the start, she say Flynn "may" have cut a deal. She never waivered from that and she dropped nothing.

Yeah, and I "may" win the lottery some day, if I decide to play it.

Exactly. So why did you say Trump was facing treason charges based on a "may have"? Were you exaggerating like Hillary "Sniper fire" Clinton?
60 days in and he is already facing charges of treason

Your last view of Trump will be trying to escape Washington in a White Ford Bronco

Because Trump is facing charges

I didn't say charges have been leveled...Yet
But that the actions of Trump and Putin could lead to a conclusion of Treason

It's getting hot in that kitchen. Let's remember that Flynn had his lawyers tell Pence and Trump he would register as a foreign agent. They didn't mind someone being on Turkey's payroll for half a Million.

No problem...nothing to see.

Yeah, kind of like the clintons taking hundreds of millions from foreign despots. How's that clinton world initiative doing now days?

The problem for you is that floating Clinton conspiracies isn't a defense for what's to come.

Right, it only took the clintons a couple of months to close shop when they had no more influence to peddle. Also all your side has produced so far, is a butt load of hot air about Trump.

Is Hot Air the nickname for Manafort, Flynn, Page, Sessions, and Stone? Or are those people not revelant because you say so?

No, Clapper, Comey and others have said they're not relevant. But don't let facts get in the way of good commie propaganda, RIGHT?

Flynn is hiding in Al Capone's Vault with Putin and The Left's Evidence that Russian Immigrants illegally entering the United States to vote for Trump in only The Flip states, because they are clairvoyant illegals and knew exactly where to be on election day.

Anyone that questions this is a Racist Denier!

The Truth Is Out There!

How do you think Rachel got a hold of the official Homeland Security Document that showed the experts concluded people coming from the Middle East to the US get radicalized after they have been in the United States?
It had to come from one of these agencies. The not so subtle message was that Trump has been dead wrong about his refugee andMuslim bans andits going to cause more harm than good..

The boston marathon bombing, the terrorist attack in London, the Fort Hood shooting, the Washington DC shooting, all are examples of natives gone wild, and not imported terrorists.

Forum List

Back