Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This woman needs to be committed or jailed.

297dac233f60acca.jpg

The party that likes to fuck kids is not embarrassed by batshit crazy.... if fact, they embrace it.
It normalizes their depraved, lowlife proclivities.

Democrats remind me of vampires out to drink blood to satisfy their illness.

After all, if the Left were remotely NORMAL people with healthy interests and proclivities, they be republicans.

297dac233f60acca.jpg

I am not surprised. Sad.

God does not like the things Democrats do.

What they fail to realize is that God is the creator of the world they live in.

Last edited:
And yet the stupid Judge in the case just refused to dismiss the stupid case of a 30 year old supposed rape of some skank Trump wouldn't have touched with a 10 foot pole that she never even reported at the time nor since!
It's Manhattan. If it gets before a jury for a vote, he's convicted. The same kind of evil shit WILL HAPPEN IN DC...

It's Manhattan. If it gets before a jury for a vote, he's convicted. The same kind of evil shit WILL HAPPEN IN DC...
Yep! Manhattan voted 603,040 to 85,185 against Trump in 2020, so the chances are that all the jurors voted against Trump. If any Trump voter happened to be in the jury pool he was probably excluded from the jury. The goal may be to get a conviction on the flimsiest of grounds, knowing that it will be reversed on appeal, but allowing the Democrats to run against Trump as a "convicted rapist." Was the recent New York law suspending the statute of limitations adopted for the sole purpose of allowing this trial? It's starting to seem so. At least in this case Trump knows what he is being accused of. Bragg won't reveal what the other crime is for which he has indicted Trump.

297dac233f60acca.jpg

Send her to jail, just like Clinton was supposed to. I remember it all. prove it. Because tramp said it aint to. He lies.

Last edited:

Breaking! E. Jean Carroll plagiarized her Trump’s rape story from an episode of Law &Order!​

Let me make sure I have this straight. Carroll claims Trump assaulted her in the mid-90's, she told friends about it at the time. Those friends have submitted sworn affidavits to that effect and (I'm assuming will be testifying in court) that Carroll told them about the assault in the mid-90's.

So the claim is she plagiarized an episode of Law and Order that aired in 2012 when she confided in friends in the mid-90's.

How did Carroll watch the episode in 2012, then travel back in time to tell her younger self about it to concoct the scheme about Trump, so that she could tell the friends about it in the mid-90's so they could confirm her story from that time?

WW

297dac233f60acca.jpg

Parroting "Truth Social" noted. The fantasy that is is a reputable, unbiased source is amusing.

In the realm of reality, Carroll testified, under oath, that she never saw that episode, nor had ever even heard of it until she received an email (after she had filed suit) telling her about it, and that she still did not know what happened in that episode.

Trump's attorney offered no evidence to the contrary, and did not challenge her statement addressing the matter.

If the accused is found guilty of rape in this civil suit, Trump's weird worshipers will still venerate him mindlessly. He has boasted that he can do anything, and it does not impact their blind faith.

Forum List

Back