Why most kids in California cant read or do math

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

A chinese immigrant points out problems with public schools in california

A chinese immigrant points out problems with public schools in california

California ranks 48th out of 50 states in IQ. Only two states have a slight edge on CA on being even dumber.

map-each-states-average-iq.png

Now the secret out on how an asshole like Newsom keeps getting reelected.

When my son's granddaughter started school in Texas, a tiny little podunk town with a small podunk school, the only proficient subject she had was reading and only because she was home taught. She was not grade proficient in anything. The school provided tutors to bring her up to grade level. She's in 8th grade. And, happily a girl.

Well now, how many students in CA come to school not even speaking English? How many resources go to them, rather than say, teaching reading and math?

Schools can only do so much with what they're given
First, this man speaks pretty good English

And I expect his children are fluent in English

I agree that migrants, immigrants, and illegal aliens are stealing resources from American children

But nevertheless teachers are not doing enough with what they have

First, this man speaks pretty good English

And I expect his children are fluent in English

I agree that migrants, immigrants, and illegal aliens are stealing resources from American children

But nevertheless teachers are not doing enough with what they have

Come in and do more.

You have 26 first graders. One-third do not speak English. And you are expected to teach all of them to read at grade level by the end of the year.

Stop flapping your jaws, get in there and do it, Mac.

Come in and do more.

You have 26 first graders. One-third do not speak English. And you are expected to teach all of them to read at grade level by the end of the year.

Stop flapping your jaws, get in there and do it, Mac.
You should direct you anger at the failed school system you serve, not the public that is being underserved

You should direct you anger at the failed school system you serve, not the public that is being underserved

I'm not angry; I'm telling you to get in there. I'm telling you the makeup of a CA classroom, where you are expected to take one-third of your non-English speaking first graders to grade-level reading in one school year.

Get to it. Get in there and work those miracles you expect.

I thought you were going to say they all know how to speak Mexican, carry their own coke spoons to avoid spreading covid, and know how to tell fentanyl from candy. :uhh:
There is no language named “Mexican.”

I'm not angry; I'm telling you to get in there. I'm telling you the makeup of a CA classroom, where you are expected to take one-third of your non-English speaking first graders to grade-level reading in one school year.

If you turn in your cushy retirement pension and resign I will take your place

That'd be a California public education problem, Not Mac -7's

If you turn in your cushy retirement pension and resign I will take your place

"Cushy"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Are you kidding? My pension alone, without SS, puts me at low middle class. What fantasy are you living?

That'd be a California public education problem, Not Mac -7's

Mac has a lot of solutions and no idea how any of the problems and solutions work out. He needs to get his butt in there and start working on those problems and solutions instead of flapping his jaws.

Forum List

Back