Breaking: Double Vaxxed and Double Boosted First Lady Tests Positive for COVID -- Again!

Xiden admin is totally out of control, can't keep covid out of the white house, nor can he keep coke out of the white house

This admin is nothing more then a dark stain on American history
I think they are rolling out the Coke Kills Covid reasoning really soon

I wonder if she has the new variant supposedly going around? Also this proves that the vaccines don't work, except for ivermectin.

Obviously she is one of those "rare" breakthrough cases.

I wonder if she has the new variant supposedly going around? Also this proves that the vaccines don't work, except for ivermectin.
Vaccines keep you from dying.

That's why the vast, vast majority of people who die from Covid are unvaxxed.

Darwin is cleaning the gene pool.

Vaccines keep you from dying.

That's why the vast, vast majority of people who die from Covid are unvaxxed.

Darwin is cleaning the gene pool.
Incomplete
Vaccines do prevent death in the 7% that rise to the level of very serious/severe or worse.
You liars try to sell it as beneficial to the masses. In fact, the masses are the 93% it provides no benefit to .

Retard. Is the polio,measles, mumps, whooping cough, rubella, etc therapeutic for only 7% of the population?
Of course not. And you Lying Lib Lunatics must Stop telling the lie that “ all vaccines are like this”
Somewhere between 3 to 11 percent of Americans get the flu each year, yet we all get vaccinated against it.

So by your TardLogic™, the flu vaccine provides no benefit to 97 percent of the population.

All caught up now?

Somewhere between 3 to 11 percent of Americans get the flu each year, yet we all get vaccinated against it.

So by your TardLogic™, the flu vaccine provides no benefit to 97 percent of the population.

All caught up now?
I love the no more shingles shots.

Incomplete
Vaccines do prevent death in the 7% that rise to the level of very serious/severe or worse.
You liars try to sell it as beneficial to the masses. In fact, the masses are the 93% it provides no benefit to .
They prefer we live.

The vaccine is working. It keeps people out of the ICU and out of a coffin

The vaccine is working. It keeps people out of the ICU and out of a coffin
It does not keep them out of the ICU at all but if there it probably does prevent them from dying
This is where fact replaces fear snd fake

No one said the shots are made to prevent the disease. What they do is make the disease milder. And so, an old woman experiences very mild symptoms.

And you hate it because you want her to die.

Forum List

Back