Breaking: Double Vaxxed and Double Boosted First Lady Tests Positive for COVID -- Again!

Got it. I thought you mean Fauci. He’s not really “fake,” just 100% wrong and a shill for the Dems.

But yup….Jill needs to get off her high horse with the Dr. business.
He's "fake" in the sense that doctors swear an oath to help the sick. He did just the opposite. Many have died or were permanently damaged as a result of his failed advice. (Not to mention his "gain-of-function" creation called "Covid."

He's "fake" in the sense that doctors swear an oath to help the sick. He did just the opposite. Many have died or were permanently damaged as a result of his failed advice. (Not to mention his "gain-of-function" creation called "Covid."
Was he even a medical doctor or a doctor of viral research?

I wonder if she has the new variant supposedly going around? Also this proves that the vaccines don't work, except for ivermectin.

1693942025984.png

ever!!!!!!
hahahahahaha, Here's my thought for this afternoon, I believe demofks think DJT is COVID19 and a mere mention of his name and they get infected with COVID19!!!!!!!

I got a mosquito bite and I wonder.
Maybe lib loons can encourage mosquitos to carry Covid.
Libs love lockdowns, makes everyone else as ineffective as them

Last edited:
Libs live lockdowns, makes everyone else as ineffective as them
even in a lockdown, we're far superior to them. They have the abilities of a rock.

Libs live lockdowns, makes everyone else as ineffective as them

I wonder if she has the new variant supposedly going around? Also this proves that the vaccines don't work, except for ivermectin.

Xiden admin is totally out of control, can't keep covid out of the white house, nor can he keep coke out of the white house

This admin is nothing more then a dark stain on American history

I had no idea. If it’s insidious and involves lib loons then seek and ye shall find

Forum List

Back