Breaking! Colin Powell dies

You guys want to believe Powell was a good man. He wasn’t. He was merely a tool of the MIC and the oligarchy. If only all Americans would recognize evil and condemn it, rather than commending it.

Creator Of World's Most Effective Anti-War Meme Dead At 84
By Caitlin Johnstone

"Colin Powell, creator of the viral anti-war meme featuring himself holding a stage prop while lying to the United Nations about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, has died at the age of 84."

But nothing has ever emerged that rises to the level of efficacy and utility as the simple image showing Colin Powell lying to the entire world about a government the Bush administration wanted to destroy.

Powell's deceitful performance was after all picked up and parroted as "irrefutable" proof about Saddam Hussein's WMD operations by the very same mass media institutions which tell us we must ramp up aggressions against other foreign governments on equally insubstantial claims today. It was a pivotal moment in the propaganda war the US-centralized empire was waging upon our minds to convince us that it would be good and smart to do something evil and stupid.

Powell's other contributions to the world include covering up and participating in war crimes in Vietnam, facilitating atrocities in Central America, and destroying Iraqi civilian infrastructure in the Gulf War. But it's hard to dispute that his greatest lasting legacy will be his immortal reminder to future generations that there is never, ever a valid reason to trust anything US officials tell us about a government they wish to bring down.

Powell's contribution to the war effort has been considerable. But as time grinds down the tall spires of artificial insanity that the powerful are continually imposing upon our species, when all is said and done his contribution to the anti-war effort will have been greater.

Be sure to remind everyone of Powell's sociopathic facilitation of human slaughter often and loudly in the coming hours. Public opinion is the only thing keeping western war criminals from The Hague, after all, and those war criminals are keenly aware of this fact. At times like these, they suddenly become highly invested in making sure that regular people "respect the dead," not because they respect any human alive or dead, but because they cannot allow the death to become an opportunity to amplify and change public opinion about their egregious murderous crimes.

View attachment 553564

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :abgg2q.jpg::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: You so much schooled the trolls and took them to school.:thup:It figures commie lover America hater idiot for all would want this mass murderer of women and children to Rest In Peace,did you notice that everybody who liked her post are all paid shills from Langley like rightwinger dr love,ect ect,every single one of them are anti America and working fir the deep state to destroy America gipper

All good, but a serious flawed notion if absolutely can't control a human beings lust for choosing his or her own demise or destiny, and this whether it is a good one or bad one that is being sought after when choosing anything in life.

Ok, so let's say that you can't control the individual choices that people make, then do you seek to control them in hopes for a better outcome ?? What type of control are we seeing under the guise of this "no child left behind" theory now ?? Is it a form of control that was thought about during the Bush and Colin Powell day's or is it something altogether more sinister and/or different now ??

Vax cultists? Mass hysteria? Most of the nonsense is coming from you horse paste eaters. In the past year, we have heard so many bizarre theories coming from the right, Some of them self contradictory. We are supposed to believe that the vaccine is some sort of magnetizing, 5G, psyops, nanotech, mind control, mark of the beast, gene therapy, fake vaccine that will kill or sterilize everyone who took it in 3 6 months 1 2 years. We still need to glorify Trump for expediting the vaccine though. The vaccine to be used against COVID 19, a fake virus, which is caused by 5G, is just the flu, and barely any casualties, is at the same time a deadly bio weapon created by the CCP to enable Biden to steal the election. All this so they can hide Hunter Biden's laptop, proving that everyone and their mother, except Trump, was on Epstein's Lolita list. And, of course, to distract us from the fact that the Earth that God gave us is flat and stationary.

God I used to think you were one of the more intelligent posters but your recent refusal with your moronic babble thst belicheat is a good coach,he will really look great now cause of Mac Jones,first thst retarded babble which was bad enough, and now this rant which is even ten times more moronic Makes me wonder how much crack you smoke everyday.your bizarre theory thst a cheater is a good coach is what’s really comical. :rofl: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: You are really a stupid fuck to not believe this vaccine will kill people in 2 to 3 years especially with all the thousands of reports the lamestream media has ignored of all these people that were completely healthy before the vaccine and then died and all the recent stories of pilots dying in mid flight after taking the vaccine.there are flight records of murdering criminals like bill Clinton on Epstein island,nine on trump but idiots you and idiot fir all choose to ignore those well known facts.

thank good I never visit the sports section anymore so I don’t have to look at your kind anymore.

I am immune to whatever babble you post in return the fact I will not read it.

He chose to be an American, over party, over race. What is this "globalist" nonsense, anyhow?

IMO: the republican party has degenerated into a collection of white, racist, misogynistic, homophobic trash. I remember when Republicans were respectable people. I grew up in a predominantly republican town and my parents, independents, voted for Republicans quite I bit. I, myself, worked on the campaign of a Republican candidate back in the day and we cris-crossed the state together in his car. Because I knew him from my campaigning on another issue and he asked me to. Never again.
Spoken like a true shill from Langley. :thup:

All good, but a serious flawed notion if absolutely can't control a human beings lust for choosing his or her own demise or destiny, and this whether it is a good one or bad one that is being sought after when choosing anything in life.

Ok, so let's say that you can't control the individual choices that people make, then do you seek to control them in hopes for a better outcome ?? What type of control are we seeing under the guise of this "no child left behind" theory now ?? Is it a form of control that was thought about during the Bush and Colin Powell day's or is it something altogether more sinister and/or different now ??
Also, upon reading what Powell said, it struck me how his "all of us can touch someone that doesn't look like us" comment was at once arrogant as well as condescending. Just the attitude one would expect from a D.C. bureaucrat. It well demonstrates either his misunderstanding or attempt to manipulate the thinkin We The People who mostly get along, work, love and play together regardless of our skin colors, creeds, religions, etc. It also reminded me of the entitled, "we are special" attitude of D.C. political tyrants who constantly look down upon US.

The 'no child left behind' comment is a typical Marxist tactic. Pretend people actually like leaving children behind OR they don't care about 'certain' children. It is a divisive tactic so popular with Communism, Marxism, Maoism, etc.

If it's at all possible, I think much less of Powell after reading that.

Last edited:
And yet Powell promoted W’s illegal war, while knowingly lying to the American people about WMD. The left quickly forgot about this after he came out against the R Party and dumb Don.

Lie After Lie: What Colin Powell Knew About Iraq 15 Years Ago and What He Told the U.N.
The biggest lie of all is WE REALLY sold Saddam anthrax weapons !

We knew he had them because he never used them on Iran , but admitting it would have been too embarrassing.

You guys want to believe Powell was a good man. He wasn’t. He was merely a tool of the MIC and the oligarchy. If only all Americans would recognize evil and condemn it, rather than commending it.

By Caitlin Johnstone

"Colin Powell, creator of the viral anti-war meme featuring himself holding a stage prop while lying to the United Nations about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction, has died at the age of 84."

But nothing has ever emerged that rises to the level of efficacy and utility as the simple image showing Colin Powell lying to the entire world about a government the Bush administration wanted to destroy.

Powell's deceitful performance was after all picked up and parroted as "irrefutable" proof about Saddam Hussein's WMD operations by the very same mass media institutions which tell us we must ramp up aggressions against other foreign governments on equally insubstantial claims today. It was a pivotal moment in the propaganda war the US-centralized empire was waging upon our minds to convince us that it would be good and smart to do something evil and stupid.

Powell's other contributions to the world include covering up and participating in war crimes in Vietnam, facilitating atrocities in Central America, and destroying Iraqi civilian infrastructure in the Gulf War. But it's hard to dispute that his greatest lasting legacy will be his immortal reminder to future generations that there is never, ever a valid reason to trust anything US officials tell us about a government they wish to bring down.

Powell's contribution to the war effort has been considerable. But as time grinds down the tall spires of artificial insanity that the powerful are continually imposing upon our species, when all is said and done his contribution to the anti-war effort will have been greater.

Be sure to remind everyone of Powell's sociopathic facilitation of human slaughter often and loudly in the coming hours. Public opinion is the only thing keeping western war criminals from The Hague, after all, and those war criminals are keenly aware of this fact. At times like these, they suddenly become highly invested in making sure that regular people "respect the dead," not because they respect any human alive or dead, but because they cannot allow the death to become an opportunity to amplify and change public opinion about their egregious murderous crimes.

View attachment 553564

I wonder if those who admire and commend Powell know his war crimes go all the back to the Mai Li Massacre.

Spoken like a true shill from Langley. :thup:
I wonder if those who admire and commend Powell know his war crimes go all the back to the Mai Li Massacre.

It’s only the braindead like the op who refuse to look at any evidence thst proves her wrong,which is everyday,and the shills from Langley like lysistrata,evil eye Fleagle and the others like rightwinger thst gave her a thumbs up who won’t accept that reality what a mass murderer he was.

Forum List

Back