BREAKING: CNN discovers that Trump has....

Wait for it......

A CHINESE BANK ACCOUNT!!!!

Dunn DUNNNN DUUUUUUUUMMM!!!

8109435215afe655b2a09171b3318011.gif

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html
You know I don't like him, but this doesn't send much of a thrill down back my leg either. Pretty sure he has one in every country he does business in. Doubt he will be repatriating much of the money in them either if his tax accountants have a say in it. I bet the money trail of the funds into and through Deutsche Bank approvals would be much more interesting.
It would be nothing if he hadn't claimed often and loudly that he had no financial dealings in China.
Did he jump on Air Force Two with daddy and come back with a billion dollar plus investment from the Chinese Communist Party in his unknown fund?

It's common for crooked govt. officials to use their relatives accounts and businesses to hide their criminal activities.

Not sure about Air Force two, but we have certainly footed the bill for lots of Trump's kids business trips over seas, and it is common for Trump to hide his income in his kids accounts. He did that long before he was president, and seems to continue the practice today. Tell me about all those trade marks that Ivanka was granted. They are worth a fortune.
Not sure about Hunter's Air Force Two trip with with daddy to China eh? Look it up, Biden at best is compromised and should step down. FBI just announced that Bidens laptop is connected to a money laundering scheme. The plot thickens

Big deal Trump carries his kids on trips so they can make business deals.
So as with Hillary, the Left will justify and excuse anything, as long as there's a D in front of their name.

Wait for it......

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html
You know I don't like him, but this doesn't send much of a thrill down back my leg either. Pretty sure he has one in every country he does business in. Doubt he will be repatriating much of the money in them either if his tax accountants have a say in it. I bet the money trail of the funds into and through Deutsche Bank approvals would be much more interesting.
It would be nothing if he hadn't claimed often and loudly that he had no financial dealings in China.
Did he jump on Air Force Two with daddy and come back with a billion dollar plus investment from the Chinese Communist Party in his unknown fund?

It's common for crooked govt. officials to use their relatives accounts and businesses to hide their criminal activities.

Not sure about Air Force two, but we have certainly footed the bill for lots of Trump's kids business trips over seas, and it is common for Trump to hide his income in his kids accounts. He did that long before he was president, and seems to continue the practice today. Tell me about all those trade marks that Ivanka was granted. They are worth a fortune.
Not sure about Hunter's Air Force Two trip with with daddy to China eh? Look it up, Biden at best is compromised and should step down. FBI just announced that Bidens laptop is connected to a money laundering scheme. The plot thickens

So as with Hillary, the Left will justify and excuse anything, as long as there's a D in front of their name.

So do you approve the practice or not? Is Ivanka traveling with daddy to China to get all those trademarks a problem for you?

Wait for it......

So do you approve the practice or not? Is Ivanka traveling with daddy to China to get all those trademarks a problem for you?
The Trumps have been doing business in many countries years before Donald Trump became president. Did any of the Trump kids get millions of dollars using their positions as president's kids, selling influence and basically as bribes to affect US foreign policy? I don't think so, but the Bidens basically created a criminal enterprise using Biden's VP position and proximity to Obama. Even Hunter Biden's business partner, a lifelong Democrat and a donor has come out and said so. Joe and Hunter Biden should be in prison for treason.

Wait for it......

The Trumps have been doing business in many countries years before Donald Trump became president. Did any of the Trump kids get millions of dollars using their positions as president's kids, selling influence and basically as bribes to affect US foreign policy? I don't think so, but the Bidens basically created a criminal enterprise using Biden's VP position and proximity to Obama. Even Hunter Biden's business partner, a lifelong Democrat and a donor has come out and said so. Joe and Hunter Biden should be in prison for treason.

Yes they did.

Wait for it......

You mean to tell me a lifetime international businessman has foreign bank accounts? The hell you say!!!

You think Obama having a secret bank account in China would have been a problem when he was president?
Obama himself was a problem when he was president. FYI - Obama was never an international businessman. He was a community organizer living off taxpayers.

Once more CNN insults the intelligence of Americans with a phony story designed to take the pressure off the Biden's. Civilian Trump openly tried to make a legal buck by dealing with China. Biden allegedly sold influence in the Obama administration for personal gain of himself and his son. See the difference?

Wait for it......

You mean to tell me a lifetime international businessman has foreign bank accounts? The hell you say!!!

You think Obama having a secret bank account in China would have been a problem when he was president?
Obama himself was a problem when he was president. FYI - Obama was never an international businessman. He was a community organizer living off taxpayers.

Since Trump paid little or no tax, he was living off the taxpayers to a large extent. The issue with Trump having a bank account is not a problem. The fact that the account was kept secret and not disclosed is a problem.

Wait for it......

Since Trump paid little or no tax, he was living off the taxpayers to a large extent. The issue with Trump having a bank account is not a problem. The fact that the account was kept secret and not disclosed is a problem.
Not surprised he had one, but it is funny it wasn't on financial disclosures.

Wait for it......

Yes they did.
Bullshat. Now your just being a shill. The Trumps were already successful business persons who were already worth billions, while Joe Biden was a career politician who hid his criminal activities by using his kids and family as fronts.

Having an undisclosed account as a businessman in a foreign country prior to becoming president is nowhere as bad being a corrupt crooked VP who used his position to funnel money and bribes from foreign adversarial and enemy governments into your sons and relatives accounts.

What is wrong with this picture? In 2013 VP Joe Biden takes his drug addict loser son with NO OFFICIAL STATUS aboard Air Force 2 to meet with Chinese Nationals. A week later Hunter lands over 1 BILLION FREAKING DOLLARS in loans for his new "business venture". CNN doesn't raise an eyebrow. Now in 2020 it is discovered that businessman Trump doing business in China has a Chinese bank account. CNN goes ape shit.
But not a peep about Hunter.

Not

Even

Trying

to be impartial jounalists.

CNN is officially the propaganda arm of the Dem party. Not a news channel.

When did Hunter announce he was running for POTUS?

Is Trump debating Hunter tonight?

Wait for it......

Yes they did.
Bullshat. Now your just being a shill. The Trumps were already successful business persons who were already worth billions, while Joe Biden was a career politician who hid his criminal activities by using his kids and family as fronts.

That might be true, but those trademarks Ivanka received from China during her father's presidency were unquestionably tied to her father being president.

What is wrong with this picture? In 2013 VP Joe Biden takes his drug addict loser son with NO OFFICIAL STATUS aboard Air Force 2 to meet with Chinese Nationals. A week later Hunter lands over 1 BILLION FREAKING DOLLARS in loans for his new "business venture". CNN doesn't raise an eyebrow. Now in 2020 it is discovered that businessman Trump doing business in China has a Chinese bank account. CNN goes ape shit.

Not

Even

Trying

Hunter and Daddy Joe are joined at the hip in corruption. You can pretend it's all Hunter if that makes you feel better.

Not

Even

Trying

Hunter and Daddy Joe are joined at the hip in corruption. You can pretend it's all Hunter if that makes you feel better.

Who has more corruption than the Trumps, but to Trump Humpers it is ok for Trump to do wrong.

Wait for it......

Yes they did.

That might be true, but those trademarks Ivanka received from China during her father's presidency were unquestionably tied to her father being president.
She had been working on those trademarks for 7 years.

Wait for it......

Yes they did.

She had been working on those trademarks for 7 years.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back