BREAKING: CNN discovers that Trump has....

I guess you guys forgot that in 2016 Democrats were making fun of Ivanka making her ties in China, and Trump doing business in China. Do you morons really think you can establish a large scale Chinese supplier or manufacturing relationship without having a Chinese bank account? Only ignoramuses would make such a claim.

You think that's bad?

I shudder to think about all the Chinese that have bank accounts here.

:ack-1:

I guess you guys forgot that in 2016 Democrats were making fun of Ivanka making her ties in China, and Trump doing business in China. Do you morons really think you can establish a large scale Chinese supplier or manufacturing relationship without having a Chinese bank account? Only ignoramuses would make such a claim.

You might want to check those dates. 2018 is when she received the 18 trademarks,

Wait for it......

A CHINESE BANK ACCOUNT!!!!

Dunn DUNNNN DUUUUUUUUMMM!!!

8109435215afe655b2a09171b3318011.gif

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

Oh the horror...bank account opened in 2013, closed in 2015...And?

Wait for it......

A CHINESE BANK ACCOUNT!!!!

Dunn DUNNNN DUUUUUUUUMMM!!!

8109435215afe655b2a09171b3318011.gif

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html
You know I don't like him, but this doesn't send much of a thrill down back my leg either. Pretty sure he has one in every country he does business in. Doubt he will be repatriating much of the money in them either if his tax accountants have a say in it. I bet the money trail of the funds into and through Deutsche Bank approvals would be much more interesting.
Somebody deposited $17 million in the checking account, (5 Times more than all his businesses in China make in 1 year) after he won the election, and right after the inauguration, Trump personally withdrew $15 million, and hid it all on his presidential finances that he reports each year..... is the alleged scandal...

One of Trump’s companies in China “reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump from the company’s capital account.”
Yet, Muller struck out....hmmm

Forum List

Back