BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

Once again, you need to read your own links, FuckBoi. I bolded the critical part that you've completely ignored. He continued to be friends with Epstein and hang out with him for more than 2 years after Epstein was indicted for child sex trafficking.

The late Epstein’s banishment by Trump from the Palm Beach, Florida, club appears to have occurred months before Epstein pleaded guilty in 2008 to state criminal charges in Florida, which included paying for sexual services from a 14-year-old girl.

But it also seems to have happened more than two years after a state grand jury charged Epstein with soliciting prostitution.

Then there is this law suit, which you failed to mention:

That's in addition to the conviction on the E. Jean Carroll case, and Trump's own deposition wherein he says he rapes women he finds attractive, because he can.

Why are you voting for a self admitted rapist?

Once again, you need to read your own links, FuckBoi. I bolded the critical part that you've completely ignored. He continued to be friends with Epstein and hang out with him for more than 2 years after Epstein was indicted for child sex trafficking.

That's in addition to the conviction on the E. Jean Carroll case, and Trump's own deposition wherein he says he rapes women he finds attractive, because he can.

And you continue to lie by omission. Epslimes victims AND lawyers all thanked Trump and declared he was the ONLY person who did.

So, asshole.

Stop lying.

And you continue to lie by omission. Epslimes victims AND lawyers all thanked Trump and declared he was the ONLY person who did.

So, asshole.

Stop lying.

Who told you that lie? Donald Trump?

You’ve got a lot of gall calling me a liar and making a claim you can’t back up.

Not to mention, Trump gave the prosecutor who let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist, a cabinet position.

Given that one of Epstein’s victims has sued Trump you’re gonna have to back up your bullshit asshole.

Who told you that lie? Donald Trump?

You’ve got a lot of gall calling me a liar and making a claim you can’t back up.

Not to mention, Trump gave the prosecutor who let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist, a cabinet position.

Given that one of Epstein’s victims has sued Trump you’re gonna have to back up your bullshit asshole.

No you dumb lying hag, the LAWYERS told everyone!

No you dumb lying hag, the LAWYERS told everyone!

I backed up what I posted with LINKS, A$$hat. You called me a "liar" on no evidence. Not one link to back up the notion that Trump helped any of Epstein's victims at all.

So far the ONLY thing you've haven't lied about, is calling me a "hag". Everything else has been proven false.

You keep voting for a pedophile and a rapist, and then you call ME names when I prove you're lying. So very Trump of you, idiot!

Except that NONE of Epstein's victims have ever named Bill Clinton as one of the people they had sex with. None of them even mentioned seeing him or Hillary, there.
Every post by you is a lie. Every single one.

Link us up to this deposition, vermin.

President Trump 86'ed Mr. Epstein from his properties, why would Epstein invite him to Paedophile Island?

BTW, I hope the new owners of the island change its name.

Every post by you is a lie. Every single one.

NotfooledbyW in #36 inserted ABC NEWS EXCERPT:

#36 ••• Giuffre made no allegations of wrongdoing by Clinton, and there is no indication the sealed records contain evidence of illegal conduct by Clinton. But Giuffre's claim that she met the ex-president on Epstein's private Caribbean island emerged as a contentious issue in the litigation, which was settled in 2017. Maxwell contended Clinton had never been to Little St. James -- as Epstein's island was known -- and assailed Giuffre's claim as a fabrication that shattered her credibility. •¥• Personal flight logs kept by one of Epstein's pilots -- which surfaced in separate lawsuits against Epstein -- showed that Clinton and his entourage had flown extensively on Epstein's jumbo-jet to international destinations such as Paris, Bangkok and Brunei in 2002 and 2003. But none of the available records included the former president on a trip to Epstein's

jeffrey-epstein-2-gty-bb-231229_1703873473173_hpMain_16x9.jpg.avif

Court documents naming Jeffrey Epstein's associates to be unsealed: What to know

Democrats will be Democrats with kids. Their current Messiah sniffs and gropes them, infront of the cameras.
xa6y20uwb8ac1.jpeg

guess

Forum List

Back