BREAKING: Biden Signs Red Flag Gun Reform Bill Into Law, Endangers Second Amendment, Takes Guns from Legal Gunowners — Thanks to 14 GOP Turncoats

Thanks to RBG for not retiring under Obama. Arrogant bitch.
/----/
1656171676061.png

He is confused. The only thing this does is remove the 5th amendment right to keep them from illegally seizing your property simply by someone lying to get your gun removed. This is going nowhere good. Soon simply owning a gun will be a sign of mental illness and whala.. instant gun confiscation...
The Libs already think that believing in God is a mental illness.

"God willing, it’s going to save a lot of lives,” -Biden

Yeah, yeah, we’ve heard that before.

“Today we begin to disarm the criminal and the careless and the insane. All of our people who are deeply concerned in this country about law and order should hail this day.”-— Lyndon Johnson signing the 1968 gun control act into law.

And this from the man who wrote the 1968 GCL.

“No one can predict how many lives will be spared because of this bill, but, if the bloody record of our yesterdays is any measure, millions of future Americans will live to enjoy the promise of many peaceful tomorrows.

I am grateful to have had the opportunity to play a part in this great moment in our time.” Thomas J. Dodd on passage of the 1968 Gun control act.

HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU AMERICA?

Good.... Spouse abusers everywhere are unhappy.

"God willing, it’s going to save a lot of lives,” -Biden

Yeah, yeah, we’ve heard that before.

“Today we begin to disarm the criminal and the careless and the insane. All of our people who are deeply concerned in this country about law and order should hail this day.”-— Lyndon Johnson signing the 1968 gun control act into law.

And this from the man who wrote the 1968 GCL.

“No one can predict how many lives will be spared because of this bill, but, if the bloody record of our yesterdays is any measure, millions of future Americans will live to enjoy the promise of many peaceful tomorrows.

I am grateful to have had the opportunity to play a part in this great moment in our time.” Thomas J. Dodd on passage of the 1968 Gun control act.

HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU AMERICA?

Well here we go again, The SC will toss it away...I can't wait for those melt downs.

Let's not forget Due Process being trampled.

Someone for whatever reason accuses you of being a threat Conservative, parent, etc...), your guns are seized, and YOU have to prove your innocence to get your record and name cleared and to get your legally owned firearms back.

Yeah, that's what America is all about...

Someone for whatever reason accuses you of being a threat Conservative, parent, etc...), your guns are seized, and YOU have to prove your innocence to get your record and name cleared and to get your legally owned firearms back.

Well the facsists on the left don't like due process

If someone takes a fancy to your guns you won't get them back.

I read the bill, what a clusterfuck. It's little more than BILLIONS of $$$ in government PORK for 'grants' and 'planning' and 'training' and a bunch of bullshit we all know will be a government run FUBAR failure. WTF

I read the bill, what a clusterfuck. It's little more than BILLIONS of $$$ in government PORK for 'grants' and 'planning' and 'training' and a bunch of bullshit we all know will be a government run FUBAR failure. WTF
Don't forget the endless 'studies'.

Forum List

Back