Breaking! Biden issues fifth emergency notice of sale of crude oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, depletes another 20 million barrels.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
But to who, China? Our Strategic Oil Reserves is supposed to be tapped for two reasons only, natural disasters and war. Biden is purposely depleting our reserves for profit putting us into a national security crisis.

Biden is purposely depleting our reserves for profit

I think Biden is purposefully deleting our oil reserves purely for political gain, in an attempt to show he's trying to do all he can to help lower the price of gas. But it's all bullshit, his actions are not making even a dent in the price and nobody is fooled except maybe his progressive liberal followers who were fooled a long time ago.

Plus, if the GOP takes the House next year, I think Biden is looking at impeachment for sure unless he resigns first. What he's doing should be illegal.

I think Biden is purposefully deleting our oil reserves purely for political gain, in an attempt to show he's trying to do all he can to help lower the price of gas. But it's all bullshit, his actions are not making even a dent in the price and nobody is fooled except maybe his progressive liberal followers who were fooled a long time ago.

Plus, if the GOP takes the House next year, I think Biden is looking at impeachment for sure unless he resigns first. What he's doing should be illegal.

Not only that, but those reserves are for emergencies......once they are gone, democrats will not refill the Oil Reserve, and we will be made even more vulnerable to foreign enemies.....joe biden gets his 10% through the back as he sells the oil overseas, and America becomes less and less capable in supplying the energy we need for ourselves.....all part of the plan.

Once he has destroyed the oil reserve he will probably tell us, "see, I was right, now we need electric cars since we have no petroleum."

Yep......it is insane......a moron tells you your house is poorly built, and to show you, he takes a sledgehammer to it...as it falls down he says, see, I told you it was crap...

• Banned
Not only that, but those reserves are for emergencies......once they are gone, democrats will not refill the Oil Reserve, and we will be made even more vulnerable to foreign enemies.....joe biden gets his 10% through the back as he sells the oil overseas, and America becomes less and less capable in supplying the energy we need for ourselves.....all part of the plan.
He's neutralizing our natural resources reserves and our greatness. This is actually impeachable.

But to who, China? Our Strategic Oil Reserves is supposed to be tapped for two reasons only, natural disasters and war. Biden is purposely depleting our reserves for profit putting us into a national security crisis.

Draining US Strategic Oil Reserves ...

Good news is we are not in any danger of going to war with China any time soon. Biden will give Taiwan ... and anything else Xi wants ... to China.

Forum List

Back