Breaking: Bannon Breaks Silence---Will Go To Work For Trump---Issues Epic Warning To Trumps Enemies

tenor.gif

The Khmer Rouge democrats hate that flag, and everything it represents.

They have their own flag;

main-qimg-8ceaa683fabf498be788ab5b71f382c0.webp

The Donald is amazing in how he plays The Swamp and the fake news media! This is perfect timing too as Julian of Wikileaks indicates he will prove Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails and Crooked Hillary associates begin to be indicted..
Precisely Snouter! This is pure winning strategy. He'll go on the offensive since he's been in the know at the presidents side.
McGarrett, didn't you call it "chess", when Trump decided NOT to fire Bannon a while ago? Breaking Update! Trump May Keep Steve Bannon

Consistency is for losers! McGarrett is in for win!!
Winning is what's going to make America great again.
The Donald is amazing in how he plays The Swamp and the fake news media! This is perfect timing too as Julian of Wikileaks indicates he will prove Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails and Crooked Hillary associates begin to be indicted..
Precisely Snouter! This is pure winning strategy. He'll go on the offensive since he's been in the know at the presidents side.
McGarrett, didn't you call it "chess", when Trump decided NOT to fire Bannon a while ago? Breaking Update! Trump May Keep Steve Bannon

Consistency is for losers! McGarrett is in for win!!
Winning is what's going to make America great again.

Surely made Charlie great again!

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpg~c200

Decent Americans are forced to realize this is a full blown civil war, and you of the Khmer Rouge are dedicated to ending the Republic along with the Constitution it is based upon. Your filthy lying press spews hatred 24/7 and has utterly no validity.

An example of what you little Pol Pots spew each day is this pile of shit from CNN;

{Let me be plainly clear, anyone who is in that White House and is supporting him [Trump] is complicit in their racism as well,” Lemon said on “New Day.” He also accused Trump of stirring up racial animus and being openly hostile to former President Barack Obama.}
No Don Lemon, We're Not Complicit In Racism Because We Support Trump

Fuck CNN and the rest of the Khmer Rouge propaganda corps.

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

You don't mind if I seek out a second opinion given your mental acuity you’ve demonstrated here, do ya shoog?

Fenton Derp!

Trump's doing better than any president I've seen in my lifetime.

He won't be winning any presidential physical fitness awards, though.

That's ok, in my book.

Do kids even do that anymore?

Or is it too risky?
McDouche thinks having zero legislative achievements and a totally dysfunctional WH makes him the best prez in his lifetime.

Trump has been President less than a year and all you do is whine.

I could understand if he put us in a war like Iraq but he has not.

It better to do nothing or very little in my book.

You don't mind if I seek out a second opinion given your mental acuity you’ve demonstrated here, do ya shoog?

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?
McDouche thinks having zero legislative achievements and a totally dysfunctional WH makes him the best prez in his lifetime.

I say we all just kick back, enjoy the first season of Reality America, and allow him all the rope he desires.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

I say we all just kick back, enjoy the first season of Reality America, and allow him all the rope he desires.

Thank You!

If he hangs himself then so be it and if not great for America. I mean George W. Bush lower the bar even lower than William Jefferson Blythe III and in my opinion Obama did little to improve it, so Trump can't go any lower then Bush II....

From Steve Bannon earlier:

"If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on capitol hill, in the media, and in corporate America,”

Bannon will be free to do what he did during the election that got Trump elected, initiate a blitzkrieg against all opponents leaving them weeping in despair like on election night. Buckle your seatbelts, this is about to get fun.

BANNON BREAKS SILENCE – Issues EPIC WARNING to POTUS TRUMP's Enemies
Gee, that's about as surprising to hear as a report the sun rises in the east.

In a way, Bannon will still work for Trump, and working from Breitbart he will have less limitations than in the WH.

It's all good. ;)
Yes, you can all go back to dropping to your knees and drinking Bannon's piss straight from the tap.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

Donald is an epic fail with the lowest approval rating of any president since they've been measuring at this point in their presidency.

he is a cosmic joke laughed at by the entire world and most of the country.

I don't care about his nonexistent level of physical fitness. I care about his mental fitness ... which is nonexistent.

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.'

In a way, Bannon will still work for Trump, and working from Breitbart he will have less limitations than in the WH.

It's all good. ;)

bannon, the alt-right Idol, is not going to be working for trump. he is going to be working to try to rile up his alt right lunatics to pressure Donald to pursue his white supremacist agenda.

I know... you're fine with that. most normal people aren't.... hence Donald being pretty much universally despised by decent people.

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.'
And now with his help, it's time to begin America on its nationalistic transformation into a Trumpenreich.

Forum List

Back