Breaking: Bannon Breaks Silence---Will Go To Work For Trump---Issues Epic Warning To Trumps Enemies

In a way, Bannon will still work for Trump, and working from Breitbart he will have less limitations than in the WH.

It's all good. ;)

I agree the move was addition by subtraction for Trump's administration. As for it's all being good? I had hope Trump would grow into the job by September but I've lost most of that hope after this past week. I believe concentration on improving foreign trade deals and making progress there is his path of least resistance as far as working with Congress goes.

I can understand how you feel....but I haven't lost hope.

Political life has strange turns......

Trump will come out winner over the Deep State. :thup:

In a way, Bannon will still work for Trump, and working from Breitbart he will have less limitations than in the WH.

It's all good. ;)

I agree the move was addition by subtraction for Trump's administration. As for it's all being good? I had hope Trump would grow into the job by September but I've lost most of that hope after this past week. I believe concentration on improving foreign trade deals and making progress there is his path of least resistance as far as working with Congress goes.

It's all good. ;)

I can understand how you feel....but I haven't lost hope.

Political life has strange turns......

Trump will come out winner over the Deep State. :thup:

"I had hope Trump would grow into the job by September but I've lost most of that hope after this past week."

Grow into the job? Huh?
This guy hit the ground running and has been busting his ass working for our best since swearing in. Did I miss something?
The Filthy Left is selling their propaganda...don't get suckered into buying it.

The Donald is amazing in how he plays The Swamp and the fake news media! This is perfect timing too as Julian of Wikileaks indicates he will prove Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails and Crooked Hillary associates begin to be indicted..
Precisely Snouter! This is pure winning strategy. He'll go on the offensive since he's been in the know at the presidents side.
McGarrett, didn't you call it "chess", when Trump decided NOT to fire Bannon a while ago? Breaking Update! Trump May Keep Steve Bannon

Consistency is for losers! McGarrett is in for win!!

The Donald is amazing in how he plays The Swamp and the fake news media! This is perfect timing too as Julian of Wikileaks indicates he will prove Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails and Crooked Hillary associates begin to be indicted..
Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

You don't mind if I seek out a second opinion given your mental acuity you’ve demonstrated here, do ya shoog?

Fenton Derp!

Trump's doing better than any president I've seen in my lifetime.

Lies.

He won't be winning any presidential physical fitness awards, though.

That's ok, in my book.

Yeah, thanks for sharing. No one gives a shit. Meandering on irrelevant superficial nonsense, like Orange's appearance, is the height of partisan propaganda. It's a very obtuse move. A sign of an idiot. It tells me you don't know or don't care about the topic at hand, but god forbid, you will contribute anyway! Perhaps you could refrain from spewing your personal flavor of stupid that adds nothing to the discussion, and maybe leave political discussion to those who actually pay attention, unlike your president.

Just a thought.

Precisely Snouter! This is pure winning strategy. He'll go on the offensive since he's been in the know at the presidents side.
McGarrett, didn't you call it "chess", when Trump decided NOT to fire Bannon a while ago? Breaking Update! Trump May Keep Steve Bannon

Winning is what's going to make America great again.

From Steve Bannon earlier:

"If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on capitol hill, in the media, and in corporate America,”

Bannon will be free to do what he did during the election that got Trump elected, initiate a blitzkrieg against all opponents leaving them weeping in despair like on election night. Buckle your seatbelts, this is about to get fun.

BANNON BREAKS SILENCE – Issues EPIC WARNING to POTUS TRUMP's Enemies

Bannon is going to help bury Trump. Breitbart is a racist, sexist organization. This will be proved by Breitbart itself.

"If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on capitol hill, in the media, and in corporate America,”

Bannon will be free to do what he did during the election that got Trump elected, initiate a blitzkrieg against all opponents leaving them weeping in despair like on election night. Buckle your seatbelts, this is about to get fun.

Yeah, right.... he'll be going to war for HIMSELF, not for Trump. He wanted Trump to be his little pawn, seeing it's not happening, he's going back to the fight away from Trump, but can't align with anyone else.

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

You don't mind if I seek out a second opinion given your mental acuity you’ve demonstrated here, do ya shoog?

Fenton Derp!

Trump's doing better than any president I've seen in my lifetime.

He won't be winning any presidential physical fitness awards, though.

That's ok, in my book.

Do kids even do that anymore?

Or is it too risky?
Just another swamp rat with Goldman Sachs all up in the white house, just like it would have been with Hilary.

That's incorrect.

He's a man that remembers how much opportunity was in America before, and how little there is now.

I support him in his mission.

When I got out of high school, if you were willing to work, you could find a job..maybe 2.

Taxes weren't so bad. People got out of high school, got a job, got married and started a family.

They owned a boat and maybe an RV..took a vacation once a year.

That's what Trump is trying to get back to.

Manufacturing is a dead end job. Those jobs will be increasingly lost to automation. We need to prepare people for the jobs of the future. That is something that Trump has no clue about. He is stuck in the 20th century.

It's all good. ;)

It's actually bad. Trump will catch all the blame for what Breitbart and Bannon say. He will be unfiltered which will be bad for Trump.

Good. We need brains on our side, and now he's given freedom to do what he wants. Course, everything he does will be declared racist and stuff, just cuz.

It's all good. ;)

It's actually bad. Trump will catch all the blame for what Breitbart and Bannon say. He will be unfiltered which will be bad for Trump.
False! It was Breitbart unfiltered during the election that help get Trump elected.

Surely made Charlie great again!

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpg~c200

election was referendum on globalism vs nationalism & nationalism won. took just 9 months for globalists to drive out nationalists from power

I hope he does something fast, the Khmer Rouge Press has sunk even lower in the last week in their efforts to start a civil war.

View attachment 144618

The Gateway Pundit again.

FAR more reliable than the Khmer Rouge controlled NY Times or Jeff Bezos personal hate blog, the Washington Post.

The leftist propaganda rags don't even pretend to report "news" anymore. They serve the party and your attempted revolution.

Forum List

Back