Breaking: Bannon Breaks Silence---Will Go To Work For Trump---Issues Epic Warning To Trumps Enemies

In a way, Bannon will still work for Trump, and working from Breitbart he will have less limitations than in the WH.

It's all good. ;)

tenor.gif

The Donald is amazing in how he plays The Swamp and the fake news media! This is perfect timing too as Julian of Wikileaks indicates he will prove Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails and Crooked Hillary associates begin to be indicted..
Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

You don't mind if I seek out a second opinion given your mental acuity you’ve demonstrated here, do ya shoog?

Fenton Derp!

Trump's doing better than any president I've seen in my lifetime.

He won't be winning any presidential physical fitness awards, though.

That's ok, in my book.

Do kids even do that anymore?

Or is it too risky?
McDouche thinks having zero legislative achievements and a totally dysfunctional WH makes him the best prez in his lifetime.

I'm sorry that your cognitive functions don't allow you to realize that is not how it is.

I blame whoever educated you.

You had the potential, but they didn't allow you to develop critical thinking skills.
Everything I said was completely accurate and you know it. It's not my fault you live in a world with tangerine dreams and marmalade skies.

I'm not a dirty Beatle hippie. I loathe dirty hippies.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?
McDouche thinks having zero legislative achievements and a totally dysfunctional WH makes him the best prez in his lifetime.

I'm sorry that your cognitive functions don't allow you to realize that is not how it is.

You had the potential, but they didn't allow you to develop critical thinking skills.
Everything I said was completely accurate and you know it. It's not my fault you live in a world with tangerine dreams and marmalade skies.

You do love your illusion.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

You do love your illusion.

I love America the way it was, not the way it is now.

Btw, we're both posting in a Steve McRacist thread. :alcoholic:In case you did
n't notice.

To HELL with the Left and their dirty tactics...............

To HELL with political whores of the establishment who would sell their country out for a dollar.

To HELL with the NEVER TRUMPERS............

To HELL with FAIR WEATHER FRIENDS..............not friends at all.....................

Our country needs this..................and going up against those who have gotten their way far too long is gonna be one HELL of a FIGHT.............

Nobody thought this would be easy.................

The Donald is amazing in how he plays The Swamp and the fake news media! This is perfect timing too as Julian of Wikileaks indicates he will prove Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails and Crooked Hillary associates begin to be indicted..

You don't mind if I seek out a second opinion given your mental acuity you’ve demonstrated here, do ya shoog?

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

ORLY?

Signed Legislation

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

ORLY?

Signed Legislation

But about that swamp thing ...

Steve McDouchebag created a thread from Gateway that said Trump's rehiring Bannon.
Damn after getting kicked in the ass so many times by the same source you would think he'd get off his own personal crack pipe.
Bannon seems fat, disgusting, and stinky, in every possible way. Personally and politically.

No wonder trump likes him.

But, maybe he provides trump some variety from Vlad's Russian Probe.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

ORLY?

Signed Legislation

But about that swamp thing ...

Okay, there's no "STFU" button here, but I'm giving you a "STFU"

Nobody can be that retarded, so you must be a paid shill.

Why can't you be like the other paid shills and and just go in that one thread to make your post count?

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

Anytime the John Wayne wannabe is wrong, he lays on the childish insults.

Interestingly, Wayne was also childish, a mean drunk who beat up women.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

Please 'splain to me where I've been proven wrong, thank you in advance.

While you're at it, elaborate on those childish insults I've hurled.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

ORLY?

Signed Legislation
Newsflash. Signing EO's is not the same as signing legislation the Congress authored.

Trump: Obama signing all those EO 's shows he was incapable of governing.

Trump has already signed more EO's than Obama did in 8 years.

And most of Trump's was naming government buildings like post offices and of course giving Big Coal his approval to throw their wastes in the river and streams. And you're proud of that.

Once again I PROVE Trump is a hypocrite and you're a lying asshole.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

Please 'splain to me where I've been proven wrong, thank you in advance.

While you're at it, elaborate on those childish insults I've hurled.

Don't feed the beasts Marion.

These creatures are useless.

Steve McDouchebag created a thread from Gateway that said Trump's rehiring Bannon.
Damn after getting kicked in the ass so many times by the same source you would think he'd get off his own personal crack pipe.
Bannon seems fat, disgusting, and stinky, in every possible way. Personally and politically.

No wonder trump likes him.

But, maybe he provides trump some variety from Vlad's Russian Probe.

Amazingly unattractive. Pimples or cold sores, filthy hair and that fat dumpy belly kept trump from doing that arm jerking hand shake.

What a disgusting bunch.

Anyway, who's next?

A direct quote from Bannon an hour ago:
" I'm going to CRUSH the competition."

And of course he felt Kushner and Ivanka was his completion in the WH.

Bannon also said " The Trump Presidency is over."
I have a thread on this
Now compare his real comments with the crapola the Gateway Pundit is pushing.

Bannon unrestrained!

Better put on your ass-chastity panties, liberals; the reamer is ready and it's just been sharpened!
Funny. Bannon is a vengeful person and he's coming after Trump. He knows a LOT of dirt Trump has buried. Be afraid be very afraid.

In a way, Bannon will still work for Trump, and working from Breitbart he will have less limitations than in the WH.

It's all good. ;)

I agree the move was addition by subtraction for Trump's administration. As for it's all being good? I had hope Trump would grow into the job by September but I've lost most of that hope after this past week. I believe concentration on improving foreign trade deals and making progress there is his path of least resistance as far as working with Congress goes.

Forum List

Back